PDA

View Full Version : Freshboys' Show

Mancs
October 14th, 2019, 21:42
I'm still trying to work out if, when the lads whack their erect dicks on the metal pole, the trick is to hit the pole with their knee as well to make a good noise. :crazy_mini: Can forum members who go to this bar more than me help with this question?

Manforallseasons
October 14th, 2019, 22:30
I'm still trying to work out if, when the lads whack their erect dicks on the metal pole, the trick is to hit the pole with their knee as well to make a good noise. :crazy_mini: Can forum members who go to this bar more than me help with this question?

Truly a question that has baffled mankind forever.

Smiles
October 14th, 2019, 23:48
Truly a question that has baffled mankind forever.And Thomas More was baffled about mankind once too often and look what happened to him after kicking in Henry's boudoir door.
What this Board doesn't need is one more pseudo-intellectual, and a few more questions along the lines of erect dicks, metal poles, and a good old fashioned wacking off.

latintopxxx
October 15th, 2019, 00:34
mancs...really????

Mancs
October 15th, 2019, 01:42
Well I'm sorry to bring the tone down. But it can be taken as an enquiry into the nature of reality, as Descartes asked in 1641. But every time I see it in Freshboys I ask myself this question. I will ask one of the performers now. But will I get the truth?

frequent
October 15th, 2019, 03:36
But it can be taken as an enquiry into the nature of reality, as Descartes asked in 1641.The latest theories on the nature of reality are that we see very little and our imagination fills in the gaps. It’s one of the reasons why eyewitness testimony is inherently unreliable (the other major reason is that we keep turning witnessed events over in our mind, trying to make sense of them, until we come up with a coherent story which “must be” what we saw). Science has no agreed model of “consciousness”

goji
October 15th, 2019, 06:00
Can forum members who go to this bar more than me help with this question?

Of course, glad to help. You need VAR.

I think typical Android phones can shoot video at up to 240 frames per second. So if you film the event, then play it back slowly, it should be possible to work this out. If you need further expert opinion, please share a link to the video.

frequent
October 15th, 2019, 08:04
Of course, glad to help. You need VAR.

I think typical Android phones can shoot video at up to 240 frames per second. So if you film the event, then play it back slowly, it should be possible to work this out. If you need further expert opinion, please share a link to the video.All you need now is the owner’s permission to film inside his bar. Should be a cinch

dinagam
October 15th, 2019, 10:50
Well I'm sorry to , but every time I see it in Freshboys I ask myself this question. I will ask one of the performers now. But will I get the truth?

We all know that it's difficult to ignore the engorged cocks, the simplicity of the trick is very evident if you care to look at the boys knees from time to time during the performance.

frequent
October 15th, 2019, 12:29
We all know that it's difficult to ignore the engorged cocks, the simplicity of the trick is very evident if you care to look at the boys knees from time to time during the performance.Are they enjoying knee tremblers?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=knee-trembler

dinagam
October 15th, 2019, 16:13
Addendum to post #9:

A right-handed guy will use his right knee, while a south paw uses his left. An ambidextrous lad will have knocked knees. Haaahaaah

Mancs
October 24th, 2019, 12:00
Whacking the pole with their dick doesn't seem to bother the young men, apart from a quick grimace sometimes, but writing about it makes me think about whether it's self oppressive. We don't plan the shows but we do support them by being customers.