PDA

View Full Version : Elon Musk Brands Himself An ‘Idiot’ In Thai Cave Rescue Defamation Lawsuit

lonelywombat
October 12th, 2019, 10:37
10,086 viewsOct 9, 2019, 08:05am

Elon Musk Brands Himself An ‘Idiot’ In Thai Cave Rescue Defamation Lawsuit
https://www.forbes.com/sites/daviddawkins/2019/10/09/elon-musk-brands-himself-an-idiot-in-thai-cave-rescue-defamation-lawsuit/#5c355aca462b

arsenal
October 12th, 2019, 11:32
I'm in two minds about this.

One half thinks that this story has run its course and has no place here anymore.

The other thinks that the ensuing bitchfest resulting from this post will liven up the board which has been moribund of late.

lonelywombat
October 12th, 2019, 11:58
https://www.pattayaone.news/first-full-trailer-thai-cave-rescue-movie/

Here is the trailer from its first release in Busan . It now moves to the Vancouver International Film Festival, then the BFI London Film Festival and general release from Nov 28
The trailer is slow to load.

latintopxxx
October 13th, 2019, 04:24
u would think running telsa and loosing gazzillions of other peoples money would be enough but this attention seeker has to brand someone he knows nothing of a paedo...am totally surprised he hasnt been sued for gazzillions in the US where he's based

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 07:24
Latintopxxx correct. To make himself look important he lashes out at paedoes, knowing little or nothing about the man or his background.

Just had a note that gaybuttons forum is now up to 48 pages. Guess another poster does not post there knowing they would be deleted .

NO HOLDING ROOM THERE.

Manforallseasons
October 13th, 2019, 08:43
I'm in two minds about this.

One half thinks that this story has run its course and has no place here anymore.

The other thinks that the ensuing bitchfest resulting from this post will liven up the board which has been moribund of late.

The cave story ran for 44 pages on Gaybutton it was literally beat to death causing death by boredom.

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 09:28
Well we had about three threads going at the same time here as ol' Looney kindly took time out from his job as Yupins highly revered PR guru to give us minute by minute updates.

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 09:29
The cave story ran for 44 pages on Gaybutton it was literally beat to death causing death by boredom.

Well do you have to read it. I know you are a frequent poster there as well as here. Complaining most of the time.
I am amazed by people that live on the forums get sick of posts, when other people that visit every day or two may like.
It is not the people that post but the people that read that counts.

Manforallseasons
October 13th, 2019, 09:41
Well do you have to read it. I know you are a frequent poster there as well as here. Complaining most of the time.
I am amazed by people that live on the forums get sick of posts, when other people that visit every day or two may like.
It is not the people that post but the people that read that counts.

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 09:49
Well we had about three threads going at the same time here as ol' Looney kindly took time out from his job as Yupins highly revered PR guru to give us minute by minute updates.

Obviously you are pissed. Maybe you can indicate which three. I am looking for a condo for an unemployed friend visiting Pattaya. Suggest he tries Baan Dok Mai, although it might be a little expensive. He can walk to the world famous dining 100 yards away.

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 10:30
Your friend is lucky to have you taking care of his accommodation requirements. I hope he treats you to a slap up dinner at Yupins.

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 11:23
No like others that stay that area, he has the ars out of his pants, and goes for cheap shit all the time.

As for Yupins, I go there once a trip. There are many others in Jomtien to pick from.

I like the variety and choice at Soi Diane and Soi Buakao, more than Jomtien.

Captain Swing
October 13th, 2019, 11:25

So that's why when you wanted to post on the subject there you started a new thread?

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 11:39
"No like others that stay that area, he has the ars out of his pants, and goes for cheap shit all the time."

You are clearly a kindly man to so write of your friend in this way. Perhaps we could all get together for a slap up dinner in Soi Diana.

Manforallseasons
October 13th, 2019, 11:52
Lonely, your best ever post was years back when you posted that you were looking for a business opportunity in the Day Night area at the request of an investment group.....aka Monty.:D

Manforallseasons
October 13th, 2019, 11:56
So that's why when you wanted to post on the subject there you started a new thread?

Perhaps, the only noteworthy post of the 44 pages after the first page!

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 12:38
Looney Wombat looking for an investment for Monty. Priceless. You couldn't make it up.

Did his advice lead to the attempted poisoning of one Mr N. Bernard I wonder?

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 13:06
Looney Wombat looking for an investment for Monty. Priceless. You couldn't make it up.

Did his advice lead to the attempted poisoning of one Mr N. Bernard I wonder?

No.
More bullshit from MFAS. I never looked for a business in Pattaya I had my own to return to. Also except when there was an overlap I stayed in my condo that I bought in 1994 , doubled it size a few years later..
The investment group have made their purchase and are doing very well.
I met Neal twice.
Also I did not take an elderly former member for a ride on my motorcycle.

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 13:39
Investment groups, poisonings, two meetings with an unpopular forner recreational chemicals dealer who then dies on a plane in opaque circumstances, high speed motorbike rides with mysterious ex-pats riding pillion, foreign businesses, property portfolios and lordy lordy knows what else is to come. The plot is getting thicker by the post.

lonelywombat
October 13th, 2019, 15:46
Investment groups, poisonings, two meetings with an unpopular forner recreational chemicals dealer who then dies on a plane in opaque circumstances, high speed motorbike rides with mysterious ex-pats riding pillion, foreign businesses, property portfolios and lordy lordy knows what else is to come. The plot is getting thicker by the post.

1 Poisonings ???
2 2 meetings with Neal. are you saying you never met him?
3 I got report from I think gaybutton he had died. I live half way around the world from where he was going.
4 Did you not know that a certain former member dying of HIV was staying with MOAS. Were you not aware he fell off his motor bike before that?
5 property portfolios ?? because I can afford to buy and add to a condo I own WTF?
investment groups high speed motorbike rides riding pillion you are carrying on like a drunken ape?

arsenal
October 13th, 2019, 16:32
Theres more. I knew it.
Secret reports from a well known Pattaya blogger with his ear to the ground, drunken apes, motorcycle crashes and stil no denial on the alleged doin' in of the international nite club owning bon viveur and gourmand. I can't wait for the movie.

Moses
October 13th, 2019, 17:05
What's going on here?

Smiles
October 13th, 2019, 20:57
Lonely Wombat (and perhaps Arsenal) should be impeached.

Mancs
October 14th, 2019, 00:25
But is Musk an idiot?

Nirish guy
October 14th, 2019, 00:36
Actually he was talking about himself sending a text message to a journalist suggesting he look into the cave rescuer guy as "he'd heard that he was a" etc etc .... that he was referring to there and saying that THAT basically was the stupidest thing he did - the subtext being it was his being stupid enough to commit something like that to writing where it could be used against him later on being the idiotic part but NOT perhaps what he'd actually said !

I hope the defamed guy gets paid a out pretty penny for Musk's carelessness and repeated shitty slander ! If Musk had any decency he'd give the guy £100k for his troubles, give a million or two to some Thai kids charity, apologise profusely for his "stupidity" and hope they let him move on at that - but he wont of course.

frequent
October 14th, 2019, 03:54
Investment groups, poisonings, two meetings with an unpopular forner recreational chemicals dealer who then dies on a plane in opaque circumstances, high speed motorbike rides with mysterious ex-pats riding pillion, foreign businesses, property portfolios and lordy lordy knows what else is to come.All linked to the MI5/Prince Phillip plot to murder Lady Diana?

lonelywombat
October 14th, 2019, 14:54

The last 6 posts included 3 from undaunted including this remark

Post by Undaunted » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 am

Seeing that the coach and boys have returned to their regular life the coach and the boys of legal age, would make a nice addition to Nice Boys

Smiles
October 14th, 2019, 21:03
Post by Undaunted » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 am" ...
Seeing that the coach and boys have returned to their regular life the coach and the boys of legal age, would make a nice addition to Nice Boys ... "Outrageous! MFAS/Undaunted should definitely be impeached.

Just asking ... but has Moses "got it" yet?

Manforallseasons
October 14th, 2019, 21:24
Post by Undaunted » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:41 am" ... Outrageous! MFAS/Undaunted should definitely be impeached.

Just asking ... but has Moses "got it" yet?

“Disgraceful”.....;)