PDA

View Full Version : Phuket gay companion and guide. Siamroads.com.

Moses
October 10th, 2019, 14:23
Please welcome the first guide and companion from Siamroads.com on Phuket island - Tie

Tie is 23 yo, university student, major: management in hospitality and tourism. Languages: English, Thai. Hobbies: gym and fitness, volleyball, swimming.
More photos and full profile are here: https://siamroads.com/phuket-guide-tie/

snotface
October 10th, 2019, 15:23
That's funny, I didn't know I wanted to visit Phuket island until just now. :air_kiss:

Moses
November 3rd, 2019, 20:24
A little bit more "eye-candy" :)

BOY69
November 3rd, 2019, 21:37
Really don't know why there is a need for a guide for Phuket...

Moses
November 3rd, 2019, 22:13

Shy solo travelers wants to have somebody reliable to show to them island, to show places, to be entertained and have company for vacation. Easy. Usually they take companion for 1-2 days for to find "where and what" before to take boy from bar for "more deep research" :)

Guide may pick up from airport, may help to get to hotel, show places around, keep company for first evening and help to be familiar with gay area. He saves time. Usually service ends at late evening at first day when guest "offs" his first boy.

Smiles
November 3rd, 2019, 23:24
" ... That's funny, I didn't know I wanted to visit Phuket island until just now..."Up to you, but please please don't meet him at the airport with a doctor's bag full of sex toys and a loud and hearty "sawatdee kup, phom chu Snotface"

snotface
November 4th, 2019, 12:59
For some strange reason, Smiles, you seem to have an aversion to my sweet, melodious board name. Actually I suspect it is along the same lines as my reaction when I read that the informant who set up the recent raid on the Isis leader's compound had 'stolen a pair of al-Baghdadi's underpants' (used presumably) for DNA purposes.

frequent
November 4th, 2019, 14:58
For some strange reason, Smiles, you seem to have an aversion to my sweet, melodious board name. Actually I suspect it is along the same lines as my reaction when I read that the informant who set up the recent raid on the Isis leader's compound had 'stolen a pair of al-Baghdadi's underpants' (used presumably) for DNA purposes."melodious" or "mellifluous"?

bkkguy
November 4th, 2019, 18:33
"melodious" or "mellifluous"?

"malodorous"?

sglad
November 5th, 2019, 21:52

There's a lot more to Phuket than that rather miserable Paradise area. Karon, Kata, Kata Noi, Bang Tao and Kamala beaches are worth exploring as is Phuket town. A guide can take you to these places and help you spend your holiday time more efficiently.

sglad
November 5th, 2019, 22:09
Please welcome the first guide and companion from Siamroads.com on Phuket island - Tie

Tie is 23 yo, university student, major: management in hospitality and tourism. Languages: English, Thai. Hobbies: gym and fitness, volleyball, swimming.

I'm guessing he goes to Songkhla Nakharin in Kathu; they have a reputable tourism programme.

Where is Tie from?

Get him to do one of those de riguer James Bond island shots. With those abs and pecs, he'd be perfect.:heart:

Moses
January 5th, 2020, 20:46
Feedback on Tie's guiding service:

Tie in Phuket is a super nice guy. I was interested to find quieter beaches which he took me too and he got good deals on the travel.

I was also keen to get some good local food. Tie showed me several places. We ate in a couple of nice restaurants that were great prices. He also walked me round to point out places for drinks, night clubs and the restaurants that are super popular for other nights.

Tie is great fun and made my stay far more interesting and I learnt a lot about Thai customs. Highly recommended.