View Full Version : What are the best gay sites for meeting Thai boys?

Moggy
October 7th, 2019, 14:37
Hi
I am new here but not to Thailand have been sending lots of messages on Planetromeo but none have even been read is there another site the boys are now using.

Jellybean
October 8th, 2019, 04:03
Welcome to the forum, Moggy.

Your first post will probably get a better response if it is in its own topic and not tagged on to an unrelated subject. I have therefore created a new topic on your behalf and placed a copy of your first post in this new thread.

goji
October 8th, 2019, 05:24
Actually Planet Romeo is the best site and app, but unfortunately most of the boys have gone to worse apps, which are:

1 Grindr
2 Hornet (especially in northern Thailand)

Despite being the best app, Planet Romeo has fewer boys and so it's necessary to go elsewhere.

Manforallseasons
October 8th, 2019, 11:03
In Pattaya Hornet has the most variety.

ceejay
October 10th, 2019, 08:39
It depends on what you want. Here in the North,Planet Romeo is moribund. Many (not all) of the Thai guys on it are money boys and many of those have been around the block a time or two.
Hornet is probably your best bet for meeting younger Thai guys. A lot of the guys on there are "semi professional" - not making their living as money boys, but not averse to receiving a "present" either.
Blued has by far the most users, but they are mainly Thai for Thai and not money boys at all - not even semi professional - although they are there. Good place to go if you are middle aged and looking for a Thai partner of the same age.

Moses
October 10th, 2019, 14:33
I'm voting for Blued.

Reasons:
- while it is correct what it isn't "Western oriented app" it has huge advantage - there are much less competition for you from other westerners. So westerner in Blued is more rare and more "valuable" in eyes of Asian members :)
- there are just more Asians in Blued than in total in all other applications taken together
- relatively small amount of moneyboys (in comp. with other apps) and a lot of willing guys

christianpfc
October 10th, 2019, 19:35
Gayromeo is active in Pattaya and Bangkok, but in the province low number of members. I use Hornet and Blued in the provinces to good success. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.

Messages on Gayromeo not even read is weird. Where did you use it, and what did you write? In the provinces, I notice many profiles are old (last log-in weeks or months ago); probably the owner abandoned his profile and is now somewhere with more activity.