PDA

View Full Version : Sodomy in paradise

frequent
October 4th, 2019, 14:45
For those unaware of how respectable the mention of boy prostitutes and Thailand has become in the First World, look no further than the television series "Airport 24-7 Thailand" where a visiting middle-aged Englishman arriving at Phuket Airport with his parents describes his aims as "beer, burgers, boys". Episode 1 includes extensive interviews with the airport interns, whose star turn is a (non drag) routine to mark the opening of a new men's lavatory in the terminal. You couldn't make it up

You can download the series from the Internet

Nirish guy
October 4th, 2019, 14:57
I noticed that 'slip" when watching and I figured that it was actually him and his (gay) "friend" travelling together, both of whom were obviously well versed in the delights of pattaya and other whoring locations around the world, hence his "boy" comment, but that on this trip they'd also brought their straight friends / parents along for the trip - no doubt all will be seen sitting in boys town of an evening gawking at "the gays"..

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2019, 09:01
frequent, I wouldnt say its respectable....can only assume that with the advent of the kardashinas and paris hilton and such like doing their intimate business out in public on camera that the only thing that attracts viewers is shock value click bait....a programme on Thai temples and street food would be soooo boring...but throw in some outrageous gay titillating MB behaviour and suddenly the shocked audience simply have to watch it

frequent
October 6th, 2019, 09:56
frequent, I wouldnt say its respectable....I can only assume that you're an American given your complete lack of any appreciation of irony

latintopxxx
October 6th, 2019, 21:49
frequent, when it comes to you and your meandering but quite often entertaining posts I never know when irony is being applied

frequent
October 7th, 2019, 04:47
frequent, when it comes to you and your meandering but quite often entertaining posts I never know when irony is being appliedThe profound mediocrity of your own posts is a Forum constant, as with so many other posters. There are occasional flashes of brilliance elsewhere - who would have guessed dinagam’s expertise in moth-eaten phalluses - or unexpected humour- the LOL moment in a very recent post from one of the usually unremitting bores

Smiles
October 7th, 2019, 05:02
" ... The profound mediocrity of your own posts is a Forum constant, as with so many other posters. There are occasional flashes of brilliance elsewhere - who would have guessed dinagam’s expertise in moth-eaten phalluses - or unexpected humour- the LOL moment in a very recent post from one of the usually unremitting bores ... "And here I was about to post -- too LatinoPox of course -- that he was just a plain, a very plain, idiot.
I must say though that anyone who can insert into a post a concept regarding "moth-eaten phalluses" deserves to get to the front of the queue.

latintopxxx
October 7th, 2019, 09:03
think some of u r looking in the wrong place for intellectual stimulation....bit like going to maccas for beef tartar

frequent
October 7th, 2019, 12:35
think some of u r looking in the wrong place for intellectual stimulation....bit like going to maccas for beef tartarHere's some intellectual stimulation for you latin. The two worst domestic pollutants in terms of non-recyclables are:

disposable nappies
women's sanitary products

frequent
October 7th, 2019, 13:14
I meant to add - and Smiles will back me up on this - we formerly had a member whose handle was "Khunying Sanitree Na Pakin". The Colonel once accused her of false modesty by claiming to be merely a Khunying; that she was really a Thanpuying. She was a great rival of Pearl of the Orient who died and was reincarnated as Lunchtime O'Booze. Those were the days

latintopxxx
October 8th, 2019, 01:13
oh LORD not another greenie....at your age what do u care

frequent
October 8th, 2019, 03:41
oh LORD not another greenie....at your age what do u careThey were offered more as a riposte you might use when accosted by (especially) female followers of Saint Greta of Thunberg - but as we've already noted, the subtlety of my posts is way beyond your ken

arsenal
October 8th, 2019, 09:29
That girl deserves our total respect for what she's doing.

That's right. She's travelling around the world staying in first class hotels, travelling in a multitude of expensive styles and being treated like a celebrity everywhere she goes. And she's doing all this at someone else's expense. Awesome. Balloon chasing of the highest calibre.

frequent
October 8th, 2019, 10:24
That girl deserves our total respect for what she's doing.

That's right. She's travelling around the world staying in first class hotels, travelling in a multitude of expensive styles and being treated like a celebrity everywhere she goes. And she's doing all this at someone else's expense. Awesome. Balloon chasing of the highest calibre.As I say to everyone who mentions her name, I’m particularly impressed by the number of large-scale demonstrations she has encouraged among her followers in China, India and the Middle East. A cult for middle-class white kiddies you say? Perish the thought