PDA

View Full Version : Interesting email from str8 Pattaya forum. Comparisons ?????

lonelywombat
August 6th, 2006, 18:10
A different approach to Pattaya Forums

Just a quick note to update you on what has been happening with Pattaya Chat over the past few months.

Pattaya Chat is now the leading independent Pattaya discussion forum on the internet. Having no business or commercial interest we can give impartial advice, expose all the pitfalls in Pattaya, be totally independent in reviews on bars and hotels and have absolutely NO censorship on what is said by members. This makes Pattaya Chat truly the best discussion forum about Pattaya on the internet today.

If you are an old hand visiting Pattaya or somebody considering your first trip to Thailand you will find something that will interest you. Whether that is advice about relationships with girls, which hotel to stay at, the best bars and entertainment or what prices to pay you will find all this and more at Pattaya Chat. We have sections on subjects as diverse as Cambodia, Bangkok, Thai recipes, relationship and visa advice, sport discussion and many more subject areas. Remember, we are totally impartial and do not rely on a business sponsoring us - total independence.

There are also some of the most humorous and informed posters who are members of Pattaya Chat. You can be assured that each time you visit there will be something that will make you laugh, provoke thought and you may even wish to comment yourself. Why not take the plunge if you haven't visited us for a while? I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards
Peter
www.pattaya-chat.com (http://www.pattaya-chat.com)

llz
August 6th, 2006, 19:23
Straight boards like this one or Pattayatalk often have very explicit sex photos with naked girls ... we are still awaiting such freedom from any gay board !
Their hotel / bars / girls reviews are also very objective and when someone has something bad to say about a place, he tells it without being flamed or expelled.

Smiles
August 6th, 2006, 22:22
" ... Straight boards like this one or Pattayatalk often have very explicit sex photos with naked girls ... we are still awaiting such freedom from any gay board ! Their hotel / bars / girls reviews are also very objective and when someone has something bad to say about a place, he tells it without being flamed or expelled ... "
On this Board there are very explicit photos of Thai guys in the "Album" area. As long as you are a member here you can view them all. There is some kind of minor 'first entrance' sign-in you have to do, but only the once and after that they are completely available.

The reviews here are very to-the-point and usually quite blunt. Reviews in general have nothing to do with objectivity, as they are simply the reviewer's personal opinions. You call the replies "flames", but they are not ... they're just replies, which agree or disagree (once again, according to opinion), or offer a different perspective on the place in question.

I know of not one single member of his Board (or the one before that, or PattayaGay etc etc) who has been 'expelled' for stating an opinion about any place or venue.

Cheers ....

Doug
August 7th, 2006, 04:17
I amazed by the number of str8s who go for the ladyboys. What's up with that?

August 7th, 2006, 05:00
on the front page - lmao!

**outing of members or threats to kill will result in an immediate ban.**

paulg
August 7th, 2006, 06:00
From a poster named homer simpson

I represent a group of alcoholic cannibals with social problems and we love a challenge.

Please arrange at least six dancing midgets.

All boygeorge has to do now is get a work permit, and he is in.

paulg
August 7th, 2006, 06:08
I was interested in this party to be arranged at a bar, I assume for members of their forum.

vastly more open minded that I have ever come across in Pattaya's gay bars.

It is on the ladyboy thread. My mind boggles but

Found this on Stringfellows web site.
Could Hammer be behind this or are they taking a poke? The price is right, that is for sure.

"Have a Birthday or a special event like marrage or Divorce even ,
or just want a great night with friends

Then look no further, Stringfellows can offer you PARTY NIGHTS tailored to your requierments and pocket

Why sweat in open air bars, or be bombarded by music from mutiple bars when you can have
Aircon, Privacy, Cold Beer and .............. ....... dare I say it S*X

A basic Party will cost you "4950" Baht
For this you will get a "FULL" buffet (not just the corny roast pig etc)
Sandwiches
Balloons
2 FREE Barfines (to make your night really memorable)
Special attention from our Dancers!
Cake

SO LETS PARTY"

August 7th, 2006, 09:19
DELETED

paulg
August 8th, 2006, 06:42
I kind of like the idea of a group hiring a bar, doors closed and drinks included.

10 guys or more 500baht+ each plus offs and tips. That would be good money for some of these small bars.

Say a notice on the wall outside and this forum, that XYZ bar will have a closed CLUB (or members) night next week. limited to 15.

Sexy dancing/strip, mixing party style rather than sitting down in arm chairs. good interaction with the boys
and a great party for them as well. Good chance of all boys being offed.

Some may knock the idea, but it working for breeders why not for gays. Remember the Krazy had a lot of knockers first

Dboy
August 8th, 2006, 07:13
^-- yes please! How about December 2006? New Years Eve party for board members would be fun.

Dboy

August 8th, 2006, 12:28
I kind of like the idea of a group hiring a bar, doors closed and drinks included.

10 guys or more 500baht+ each plus offs and tips. That would be good money for some of these small bars.

Say a notice on the wall outside and this forum, that XYZ bar will have a closed CLUB (or members) night next week. limited to 15.

Sexy dancing/strip, mixing party style rather than sitting down in arm chairs. good interaction with the boys
and a great party for them as well. Good chance of all boys being offed.

Some may knock the idea, but it working for breeders why not for gays. Remember the Krazy had a lot of knockers first

If that's a suggestion i'd be game for a laugh. Everyone buys a bottle from the bar and shares the drinks with guys whilst they 'entertain'. I was wondering if a bar may take on this idea itself and 'sell' tickets to a private party, but the likelyhood is that as soon as news got out, tickets would sell like there was no tomorrow and any idea of 'limited' numbers of guests/Farang would be tossed to the roadside and the place would be packed.

Talking of 'entertainment'. I have seen quite a few shows in Pattaya now. I still like Throb/Splash show, although as I have mentioned previously, it is a little repetitve. The Wild West show is good and they have been changing the routines a little more often recently. BOYZ, BOYZ, BOYZ I have tended to avoid as 'straight' ladyboy lip sync is not my thing. Topman put on a good and varied show the other night at it's re-launch and Sawatdee Boys was ok, but perhaps needed a little more work in places (the solo ladyboy who lip-sync's does little more than pose and when she opens her mouth she looks more like a fish out of water than someone mimicking actual words). Having said that, the Katoewy (spelling?) with a face painted like a pig hit with the ugly stick was entertaining if a little scary, especiallly when diving intot he audience for tips and actuallly getting the bar staff to make change when the punters claimed to have no 'small' money. What was even more scary was when the katoewy pulled off her knickers and kept thrusting her bits in your face - I have not seen old men and young guys run so fast for a long time! Ah, to my question - why do bars have entertainment shows that include ladyboys getting their tits out. I know BG will probably appreciate such a show but for the average gay man it tends to be a case of 'you've seen one pair of knockers and you've seen them all', apart from the one titted ladyboy at Wild West of course!

lonelywombat
August 9th, 2006, 11:33
[

If that's a suggestion i'd be game for a laugh. Everyone buys a bottle from the bar and shares the drinks with guys whilst they 'entertain'. I was wondering if a bar may take on this idea itself and 'sell' tickets to a private party, but the likelyhood is that as soon as news got out, tickets would sell like there was no tomorrow and any idea of 'limited' numbers of guests/Farang would be tossed to the roadside and the place would be packed.

memo John Botting. I am intrigued how your friend could make this pay. I am certain if you were able to pass on details to this board at least, some bar will try it Sounds a great way to mix and in a bar with say 10-15 boys doors locked, should be a sure fire hit.