PDA

View Full Version : Party/Free Food. Tonight.

arsenal
September 6th, 2019, 15:19
I'm told there's a party and free food at Castro Bar tonight.

Nirish guy
September 6th, 2019, 17:15
I guess at nearly £8 for a glass of orange juice to watch some guys in a bar on a stage wearing jeans one would need to balance that out with some free food every now and then......balloon chasers of the world will be thronging to the place we we speak no doubt !

dinagam
September 6th, 2019, 18:22
Castro Bar has coyote boys in hot pants dancing prior to the show at 23:30 pm with lip sync, dancing boys, and katoeys, both elegant and fat.
Soft drinks and juices cost 150b only.
I like the setting and ambience of the bar, dropping by at least once every visit to Pattaya.

arsenal
September 6th, 2019, 18:56
Outside is a bit less. Fruit juice and coffee both cost 90 baht. At least that's what I paid last night. And the show is still free of course.

Dalewood
September 7th, 2019, 00:11
I guess at nearly £8 for a glass of orange juice to watch some guys in a bar on a stage wearing jeans one would need to balance that out with some free food every now and then......balloon chasers of the world will be thronging to the place we we speak no doubt !

I had to look up "balloon chaser" online and sure enough, the definition referenced Pattaya:

"For those that don’t know, a balloon chaser is somebody that goes to a party in a bar, normally uninvited, with the intention of a free feed and hopefully a free drink or two if lucky! As there are thousands of bars in and around Pattaya it’s not hard to find a birthday or other party to crash."

francois
September 7th, 2019, 09:33
To be fair, the "balloon" parties are typically open to one and all. The food is free but the drinks do cost and most people do buy a drink.
Often the food is minimal however some bars do put out a great spread such as Double Shot in Sunee Plaza.

arsenal
September 7th, 2019, 11:15
They had a good turnout and the party was still rocking at about 3.00am. I can't comment on the food as I didn't eat anything.

lexusgs
September 7th, 2019, 18:42
Castro Bar has coyote boys in hot pants dancing prior to the show at 23:30 pm with lip sync, dancing boys, and katoeys, both elegant and fat.
Soft drinks and juices cost 150b only.
I like the setting and ambience of the bar, dropping by at least once every visit to Pattaya.

Before I make the effort to check this out, are the Coyote boys hot and offable?

lexusgs
September 7th, 2019, 18:47

Hey NI - I’m with you on prices with the £ - I’m loving my long overdue trip back here but I nearly crapped when I swung by 7 for late night bottle of Red Label @1999 baht. £53! Guess I’m gonna have to bring duty free from blighty next time :cool:

dinagam
September 7th, 2019, 19:29
Before I make the effort to check this out, are the Coyote boys hot and offable?

Yes, I like them, their hot dancer physique and moves in sync with the upbeat music.
Apart from the dancers, the ladyboys are offable too.
It's up to you.

bkkguy
September 7th, 2019, 20:31
if I wanted to wake up next to that I could just "off" myself - and if that is what I really wanted I probably should just "off myself"

lexusgs
September 8th, 2019, 14:42
Yes, I like them, their hot dancer physique and moves in sync with the upbeat music.
Apart from the dancers, the ladyboys are offable too.
It's up to you.

What time is the show? Gotta get me some of that