PDA

View Full Version : First Timer

August 6th, 2006, 14:16
Well, I'm a first-timer to this board. I will be in Bangkok on a visa run soon for a few days (my old school canceled my work permit before they notified me). This is only my second trip to Thailand. I stopped by a go-go bar last time but didn't pick up a boy - it just wasn't my kind of thing. I'm thinking about trying a massage this time.
I'm a 31 GWM - very down to earth, gullible, and passive. I enjoy pleasing others the most. I'm not into musclemen - just average guys are ok. Can anyone recommend a good place?

August 6th, 2006, 14:56
Hero, Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Dodger
August 6th, 2006, 16:19
I'm a 31 GWM - very down to earth, gullible, and passive

Would you like a "Guide."?

travelerjim
August 6th, 2006, 18:32
OH Dodger !

How could you make such an offer ?

That question is unquestionably "below the belt"

And he is a Wayward Son - A "first timer" too... :-)

TravelerJim

ps...Dodger - If you need help - I can be there "too".... or better yet, make that "three" :-)

August 6th, 2006, 18:40
LOL I'm a :angel13: , don't you know? Seriously, I'm in a LTR with my partner of more than five years. I feel guilty just considering having a little fun on the side.

Dodger
August 7th, 2006, 06:57
Oh Wayward Boy...my young and passive Taiwanese friend, don't let that silly 5 year LTR thing stand in your way.

Here's my plan. You and I can meet for a drink in BKK and spend some time getting to know each other. You can explain to me exactly what you're looking for during your holiday in LOS, as I do my best to get you drunk and saduse you. If you have enough stamina to resist my impulse for romance and adventure, we may just make it to a few clubs.

Carry on My Wayward Son.

August 7th, 2006, 07:04
Oh Taiwan - how i miss some things there.

CKS memorial square is just amazing.

August 7th, 2006, 07:57
I wish to comment here, I know this might be going against the grain somewhat but "Sawadtdee gay Thailand" seems a bit too sleazy to me? Oh yes!

Perhaps I shouldn't access it before breakfast? But is this not keeping a more balanced user group away, and hence also keeping quite a lot of valuable input out?

We are gay but still, no, not all of us go away to a fabulous place like Thailand just to get a bit of paid for sex, it all sounds like the early gay eighties to me. While I enjoy tremendously hearing about life for the gay ex-pats in Pattaya, sometimes the general sex theme else-where begins to wear thin.

First timer? Fuck off, my wayward son! Go get Giardia intestinalis out of someone else's bum. And while you are at it take a look at http://www.avert.org/stds.htm have a good trip.

Dodger
August 7th, 2006, 08:30
not all of us go away to a fabulous place like Thailand just to get a bit of paid for sex

I do.

August 7th, 2006, 09:57
It seems a bit contradictory to seek to keep Sawatdee a balanced user group and to tell a new poster to "Fuck off". Just what about his opening post was so unacceptably sleazy? He's coming here on a visa run, for christ's sake, and wants to see what all the fuss is about sex in Thailand while he's here. That is sleazy?

August 7th, 2006, 12:49
Thanks bkkgwm. Maybe I touched on a nerve as an "outsider" who wants a little fun without any commitment. Sex is not the only reason I choose Thailand instead of Hong Kong. I think it is a beautiful country and, even without the sex, I was really happy there the first time I went. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Hong Kong. Maybe its the "small town guy" in me.

August 7th, 2006, 12:51
Oogleman - how long were you in Taiwan?

August 7th, 2006, 16:25
Nothing sleazy at all, about a visa run to Thailand. Welcome to 'Sawatdee Gay Thailand' Wayward cunt, welcome to the one stop pit stop, for all your travel queries on accessing prostitution in Thailand.
You will be wanting, no doubt, some hot tips on how best to avoid underage boys? You want to know how? Cut yer fucking cock off before you leave.

Have a good stay. :blackeye:

August 7th, 2006, 17:05
Nothing to see here, people... Move along... Oh - and please don't feed the TROLL. Thanks. :clown:

Dodger
August 7th, 2006, 17:49
Wayward Son...

There is a massage parlor (gay of course) in Soi Twilight, but the name escapes me. I believe it's on the right hand side of the soi just a few yards into the complex. I also believe it's the only massage service in the complex - so you will find it easily.

I went there once during my last holiday and enjoyed it immensely. There were only a few masseuses there the day I went, but they were all good looking. Not the musclemen types...just guys with those normal boy next door looks.

I also don't remember the fee, but know that it was reasonable.

Your choice of course regarding the scope of services you receive. Personally, I always fail at any attempts to avoid sexual interaction when getting a massage, especially after I have selected the guy who's going to be alone in the room with me. After about 10 minutes of feeling his hands on my skin - my towel always gets accidentally dropped to the floor...LOL.

BTW...If you enter any massage service in LOS and spot a guy who really rocks your world, you can request that the service be performed in your hotel room. They may charge you an extra 200 baht, but will rarely refuse.

I hope you know that I was joking in my earlier statements...and welcome to our Board.

mai pen rai

llz
August 7th, 2006, 18:17
Bonny Massage that is.
I sometimes read bad reports about this place and never went (not because of bad reports but because of my b/f). Nevertheless I could admire the boys who are on display in front of the place, as it is next door to the Dicks Caf├й terrasse.
For me these boys are by far the cutest and freshest boys on the soi, the kind of boys whose massage skills are not really the most important thing on the earth ...

August 7th, 2006, 20:38
Terrible, terrible place. Worst gay massage place in Thailand, bar none. Do you think you might actually TRY a place before recommending it to a newbie?

Dodger
August 8th, 2006, 04:13
Boygeenyus...

It sounds like you've been around these places...can you recommend any?

August 8th, 2006, 05:33
Oogleman - how long were you in Taiwan?

have been 6 times - used to have a BF there. Taipei & taichung.

Even went to aboriginal village/fun park lol

Couldn`t get used to showing my passport at the gay discos though and the frequent police visits re noise.

Dboy
August 8th, 2006, 06:37
Wayward Son... welcome to the board. Sorry about Cedric, he must be English.

Dboy

paulg
August 8th, 2006, 06:51
Bonny Massage that is.
I sometimes read bad reports about this place and never went (not because of bad reports but because of my b/f). Nevertheless I could admire the boys who are on display in front of the place, as it is next door to the Dicks Caf├й terrasse.
For me these boys are by far the cutest and freshest boys on the soi, the kind of boys whose massage skills are not really the most important thing on the earth ...

I like Bonnys and sometimes go there after breakfast at Dicks if I missed out the previous night
The boys sleep in the massage rooms so at midday they are just awake.
When they line up for your selection, a few often have their morning glory almost leaping out of their jeans
Much rather have them at their horniest than go to any place at night where the boys seemed bored and tired.
Love it when they leap to attention even whilst getting undressed
You have the choice of all the boys that live in even if they are not rostered until night.
I am not too fussed about the quality of the massage, just worry the happy ending does not come at the start.

August 8th, 2006, 07:31
I tried Bonny massage once - about two years back.

Have not been back - what does that tell you?
I thought what happened there was the worst excuse for a massage I've had; maybe I just chose badly.

Arena (on Silom; at Silom Plaza) is a place I have used quite a number of times, generally quite good.
They have a few muscle marys, but lots of other types as well.

I'd suggest this or other places to Wayward Son long before Bonny. Just based on my experiences.

paulg
August 8th, 2006, 08:09
I tried Bonny massage once - about two years back.

Have not been back - what does that tell you?
I thought what happened there was the worst excuse for a massage I've had; maybe I just chose badly.

Arena (on Silom; at Silom Plaza) is a place I have used quite a number of times, generally quite good.
They have a few muscle marys, but lots of other types as well.

I'd suggest this or other places to Wayward Son long before Bonny. Just based on my experiences.

Interesting I have been to Babylon once , didnt like it . But have never posted here or anywhere else knocking it.

FYI here is the original post. I feel my suggestion is more in line with the initial ask and a good first off point. He is passive and not into musclemen.

Well, I'm a first-timer to this board. I will be in Bangkok on a visa run soon for a few days (my old school canceled my work permit before they notified me). This is only my second trip to Thailand. I stopped by a go-go bar last time but didn't pick up a boy - it just wasn't my kind of thing. I'm thinking about trying a massage this time.
I'm a 31 GWM - very down to earth, gullible, and passive. I enjoy pleasing others the most. I'm not into musclemen - just average guys are ok. Can anyone recommend a good place?

August 8th, 2006, 08:50
Boygeenyus...

It sounds like you've been around these places...can you recommend any?

I already recommended Hero. I find it to be the best, bar none.

August 8th, 2006, 21:58
Thanks to all for the info. I will leave tomorrow.
Oogleman - I've been to the Aboriginal Village, too. Some of the male dancers are kinda hot, lol.
I've been here for three and a half years now. Met my b/f at uni in America and came back with him. We met online and it turned out that we had already signed up for the exact same classes the next semester (which is odd because most Taiwanese come to America to do an MBA - I was in Education). Our first date was a rodeo (ha ha).
Sorry for the trip down memory lane. Thanks again for the help. :cheers:

August 9th, 2006, 01:33
Oogleman - I've been to the Aboriginal Village, too. Some of the male dancers are kinda hot, lol.
:

I would say - Off the scale lol!