PDA

View Full Version : Can I get BBC in Pattaya?

extronaut
September 1st, 2019, 20:48
I know there are bars in Pattaya that cater for guys who like African women.

Are there any bars, or any facility at all that caters to guys who like African men?

Just curious.

Dalewood
September 2nd, 2019, 05:12

Are there any bars, or any facility at all that caters to guys who like African men?

Just curious.

Oh, that BBC....

Manforallseasons
September 2nd, 2019, 06:09

Just curious.

No.

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2019, 11:04
guess the US would be best for that...wouldnt try the real stuff in Africa as its riddled with homophobia

arsenal
September 2nd, 2019, 11:57
And Aids.

Oliver2
September 2nd, 2019, 13:21
I had interesting experiences in West Africa....in fact, my first boyfriend was Gambian. And I wasn't the only westerner who made friends on the beach. South Africa has a gay scene, particularly in Cape Town and, in the 90s when I was travelling in Africa, there were reports from Kenya and particularly in the Islamic community of Lamu, an island off the coast of Mombasa. I have no personal experience of this.
I met two guys in Pattaya a few years ago who were of mixed Thai-Afro-American heritage. Very handsome they were too. And African guys have turned-up on Planet Romeo. A friend of mine was smitten by one from Madagascar a few years back. He was cute and (I'm told) very responsive.

Marsilius
September 3rd, 2019, 03:54
For the past few years you might easily have encountered a BC (though I have no idea how B it is) en route back from Dongtan beach.

As you exit the beach, walking back parallel to the sea in the direction of the 7-eleven supermarket on the corner, you take a left turn through a set of metal bollards. That will take you along a usually-deserted lane running alongside View Talay 7 on the left and a row of unoccupied shop units on the right. There is an African MB who can often be found loitering at the beach end of that lane.

A friend who is addicted to BBC spoke to him and discovered that he flies to Thailand several times a year. That is, it seems, a commercially viable exercise because he charges much more than local prices for his services. My friend didn't pursue the matter further, so, as I say, I cannot comment on the quality of the offering.

latintopxxx
September 3rd, 2019, 09:14
oliver...cape town is not what it used to be...and neither is the rest of the country as far as Im concerned...and in the good(Bad?) old days the races rarely mixed so for those hankering after bbc they had to hop over the border to mozambique

christianpfc
September 12th, 2019, 09:35
When I read the title, I thought you are asking about TV (British Broadcasting Corporation) and skipped the thread. Only now by chance do I see you mean Big Black Cock?

There is no venue that I know of in Pattaya that has Blacks for gay activities. But several online in Bangkok and Pattaya. My one experience with Madagascan in Pattaya some years ago was positive. More here: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/09/black-boys.html?showComment=1507062561863