View Full Version : Appropriate tip for masseur in Bali?

extronaut
August 28th, 2019, 17:53
Payed 190k IDR for a 1.5 hour massage. Guy gave me a straight massage and then finished off with a blowjob.

Assuming that the tip want included in the fee, I tipped him 200k. He seemed surprised.

Aux1010
August 31st, 2019, 19:34
200k is about right in my opinion. Usually strikes the balance between the guy being happy and not being extravagent.

I've found on the apps most guys ask around 300k in total for an outcall massage.

goji
September 1st, 2019, 21:37
Approx 400 baht tip for a BJ seems like good value.

Nirish guy
September 3rd, 2019, 00:09
Perhaps he was surprised at getting anything at all and was doing it just for the fun of it and the tip was an added bonus ! :) If not then 200 is plently as a full on back to the room session might well cost you no more than 300 or so anway, so he did ok there I think.

pong
December 17th, 2019, 20:36
Yes, as that money is so unwieldy and also looses value quite fast, the rough equiv. of around 20US$ for real full-service from a serviceboy is more or less the norm (I think at the mo thats slightly under 300k, so just round it). Hey-as for TH now, thats about 622 thb! AS it is in about any non-Thai asean country, sometimes even less. Less for lesser service.
Real Balinese are quite hard to find and are then in general more pleased with real presents, prefreably foreign things they cannot get.
BTW- in normal Indo massage shops it will be assumed by a man massaging you that your precious jewels should be included in the all-body massage and they can do that very well. Does not necessarily have to lead to eruption. That is not fishing for extra tip, as it would be here in TH. But then such places will be very hard to find without any local knowledge of place and language.