PDA

View Full Version : Brazil

paperboy
August 23rd, 2019, 17:29
iam off to brazil next, will let you all know
the apps seem full of sexy guys

karius
August 28th, 2019, 01:28
Im am going to Rio next year. Please let me know if you have any advice about where to stay in Rio. Ipanema? Copacobana? Downtown?

paperboy
August 28th, 2019, 06:44
i have been before to Rio
always use airbnb.
but will do a trip report after i have been this winter

Nirish guy
August 29th, 2019, 14:34
So, assuming that you've been already (? ) so how was Brazil then Paperboy, looking forward to reading some info re that as its always been in the back of my head to go there too ??

I'm debating a trip somewhere different at Easter / Songkran time next year perhaps and that or China could well be one of the pit stops ( or fuck it I could well just end up back in Bali or Patts being the lazy sod that I am ! :)

goji
August 29th, 2019, 21:56
Brazil ought to be interesting, however:

1 Most of the boys on the apps seem to be big hunky types. I like slim small sweet smooth submissive types. 5S. Plenty in Asia, but I suspect too much searching may be needed in Brazil ?

2 I prefer to go somewhere where I cal walk around safely. From what I read, in Brazil there is a risk of getting mugged between your taxi and the restaurant. That's one reason why some of the wealthy Brazilians are emigrating to Portugal. Also, if you go to somewhere like Boy Toy & search "mugging", there are way more cases of mugging discussed for Brazil than we see for Thailand.

Jellybean
September 7th, 2019, 01:41
iam off to brazil next, will let you all know
the apps seem full of sexy guys

I’m green with envy, paperboy. Back in the 90’s, I received many invitations from my Brazilian friends to visit Rio or São Paulo. It is to my eternal regret that I never accepted their invitations. I do however look forward to reading your trip report in due course.

paperboy
September 7th, 2019, 06:07
thanks
i will be there nov / dec

latintopxxx
September 11th, 2019, 18:47
Been to Brazil many a time, yes a447...its true, and I need to warn paperboy that its no Thailand, u need to have your wits about you, even in the wealthy enclaves of Ipanema and Copa, Ipanema is a lot more gay. There is a lot of sex available, paid and free, some bars have sex parties, usually starts with a fuck show in the middle of the dance floor. Rent boys are plentiful but the risk of assault and robbery in your room is high, lots of hotels will not even let you have guests.
Situations can go from normal to volatile real fast, maybe its the tropical latin temperament.
About a year ago I was in a small town called araras, very quaint but oh so poor, rent boys plyed their trade around the toilets adjacent to a large man made lake as soon as the sun set, all ages, shapes and colours available. I arranged with the hotel maintenance engineer to use the service entry so avoiding the dragon guarding the reception, had lots of fun, cheap too, on a par pricewise with Thailand, but a lot riskier, often fights would break out, almost on a nightly basis there would be some sort of incident involving a pick pocket or someone being smacked around or money boys fighting amongst themselves.
MIn wage id brazil is around USD250/month but lots are employed in the informal sector for way under that, so USD20 goes a long way with a 20 year old MB. Brazilian sexuality can also be a bit confusing, and excitingly kinky, on more than one occasion a MB would service me orally (large semi lit garden around the park and toilets) only to leave with a girl who had been waiting, he/they needed cash to party....she must know what he was up to, best time for this was fridays/saturdays.
Always ask for ID, age of consent is real low but not for prostitution so be real careful not to fall into that trap. Consequences can be very severe if caught, if u lucky a fairly large unofficial fine will sort things out, but thats if u r lucky.
In conclusion, if u dont mind the risk lots of fun can be had, best is to befriend (pay) a local to be your wingman.