PDA

View Full Version : Coral Bar

dab69
August 23rd, 2019, 05:51
Friend says he is working at Coral Bar but when I ask where bar is he just says Pattaya.
He used to work at Nice Boys and says it's like Nice Boys bar.
Anyone know of this bar?

Manforallseasons
August 23rd, 2019, 08:32
Never heard of it perhaps he means a Karaoke......why not ask him where and what it is?

arsenal
August 23rd, 2019, 09:00
With all due respect dab69 if he wanted you to know exactly where it is he'd tell you. Many go go boys don't want their previous customers following them to their new place of work.

a447
August 23rd, 2019, 11:42
I'm sure if a new bar suddenly appeared in Pattaya we'd be among the first to know.

I also think he may mean "karaoke."

sglad
August 23rd, 2019, 23:23
Friend says he is working at Coral Bar but when I ask where bar is he just says Pattaya.
He used to work at Nice Boys and says it's like Nice Boys bar.
Anyone know of this bar?

Possible. Could be a regular bar/restaurant. Coral is a very common name for seaside establishments in Southeast Asia. There's a Coral Beach in Kok Larn off Pattaya.

Coral could also be a mis-pronunciation of something else or perhaps you heard him wrongly. Did he really pronounce the 'l' ending?

gerefan2
August 23rd, 2019, 23:28
Cupidol??

dab69
August 24th, 2019, 06:47
now I see on his Facebook page he's working at Nice Boys-

Invite all customers to celebrate the birthday of Nong Kong.
On 24.08.62
At Nice Boy

Hes a sweety waiter with flirty eyes.

christianpfc
August 24th, 2019, 23:02
...if he wanted you to know exactly where it is he'd tell you...
Not in my experience. I had two boys who at one time worked in gogo bars (Nature Boys and Hotmale) and were unable to describe location or give the name. "I work in Silom." I had to ask several questions to get to the right place. In both cases I know they wanted to meet, but didn't know where exactly they were.