PDA

View Full Version : Where are they?

sglad
August 17th, 2019, 13:40
We're celebrating the Hungry Ghosts Festival this month (the peak was two days ago) and I felt a chill down my spine as I was burning some joss paper with my grandma and found myself thinking of jellybean and bobsaigon2. Jellybean hasn't posted/moderated in a while and bobsaigon2 has been MIA for a very long time. I said some prayers and lit some incense on their behalf. Hope they're OK.

frequent
August 17th, 2019, 14:17
We're celebrating the Hungry Ghosts Festival this month (the peak was two days ago) and I felt a chill down my spine as I was burning some joss paper with my grandma and found myself thinking of jellybean and bobsaigon2. Jellybean hasn't posted/moderated in a while and bobsaigon2 has been MIA for a very long time. I said some prayers and lit some incense on their behalf. Hope they're OK.I'd get your head out from up your arse -

dinagam
August 17th, 2019, 15:21
Someone is still intoxicated from the thick smoke of the durian-flavoured incense sticks. It's the latest trend in Singapore.

sglad
August 17th, 2019, 18:37
Someone is still intoxicated from the thick smoke of the durian-flavoured incense sticks. It's the latest trend in Singapore.

I've never heard of durian-flavoured incense but somebody did come up with durian-flavoured condoms once. They didn't take off as guys found them too prickly.

Glad to hear that Jellybean is OK. God forbid a447 were to become a round-the-clock moderator again. We still haven't heard from bobsaigon2 - hope he is fine too.

Jellybean
September 7th, 2019, 01:39
Thank you for your concerns sglad. To misquote Zachary Smith from the original US TV series, Lost in Space, never fear, Jellybean is here.

I had a short break, but am back in the bosom of the forum once again. ;)

https://youtu.be/2_ewGNA6Ubk