PDA

View Full Version : chubby boys / men

chubby
August 11th, 2019, 20:04
someone knows, have in gogo bars (Boystown-Pattayaland)some chubby boys / men ?
not muscular...i like big belly

Wolzek
August 11th, 2019, 22:38
I was in Dreamboys yesterday and thought most of the boys in the show were too fat for my taste

latintopxxx
August 12th, 2019, 06:53
Isnt human sexuality a wonderous thing....

neddy3
August 12th, 2019, 11:56
Chubby boys will be hard to find.
This is not a popular preference.

But, the customers, well....

francois
August 12th, 2019, 12:00
I was in Dreamboys yesterday and thought most of the boys in the show were too fat for my taste

5555! Although the lads in Dreamboys are not to my liking,they are not what I would call "fat". But they do appeal to many customers that I know. Not a place I would recommend for a chubby chaser.

Dimsumbear
August 12th, 2019, 12:34
Isnt human sexuality a wonderous thing....

That makes being gay such a wonderful thing. There is always something for everyone. Chubby chasers do exisit in Asia, and they are not necessarily chubby themselves.

frequent
August 12th, 2019, 13:23
That makes being gay such a wonderful thing. There is always something for everyone.Absolutely. Those boring heterosexuals all go for exactly the same type - a well-known fact

a447
August 12th, 2019, 14:00
I've just remembered that I've seen a bar for chubby lovers (or was it for bears??) in the little soi between Soi Narithiwas and Silom road - the Soi behind numbers 3 and 33 on the map.

Might be worth checking out.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20855-Map-of-Silom-Suriwongse-Venues-of-interest-(2019)

Manforallseasons
August 12th, 2019, 14:37
someone knows, have in gogo bars (Boystown-Pattayaland)some chubby boys / men ?
not muscular...i like big belly

If you were into old fat farangs you would think Pattaya was Utopia!

Patanawet
August 12th, 2019, 14:42
How about HUGS, the karaoke above Balcony Pub?
Not a gogo but it attracts hoards of SE Asian tubbies.

frequent
August 12th, 2019, 14:55
Did Bearbie next to Balcony close? I don’t recall ever seeing anyone go in or out

Nirish guy
August 13th, 2019, 01:15
I don’t recall ever seeing anyone go in or out

What when you weren't there you mean - considering that you've told us on so many occasions that you've never been to Thailand even never mind Bangkok ! ??

I'm definitely starting to think that you've been telling us all some terrible porky pies you know ! :-)

Patanawet
August 13th, 2019, 02:12
Did Bearbie next to Balcony close? I don’t recall ever seeing anyone go in or out

Bearbie is now called HUGS. It is above Balcony with it's entrance between Balcony and Spanish on 4 or is it called Tapas Frequent?

frequent
August 13th, 2019, 04:21
Bearbie is now called HUGS. It is above Balcony with it's entrance between Balcony and Spanish on 4 or is it called Tapas Frequent?Tapas on 4 nowadays, and owned by Guido who also owns the adjacent German restaurant G's (and was formerly a cook at Telephone)

frequent
August 13th, 2019, 04:27
What when you weren't there you mean - considering that you've told us on so many occasions that you've never been to Thailand even never mind Bangkok ! ?? I'm definitely starting to think that you've been telling us all some terrible porky pies you know ! :-)I'm so busy not being in so many places in time zones where it's illegal for me to be awake at that time according to some posters I may find I'm having a breakdown. However it's only a few short weeks until school resumes in Houston so I'll be back teaching sglad's favorite subject in sglad's favourite classroom during those 15 years he was growing up there. And commuting every day from my squalid Sydney shoebox where apparently I'm living while never going anywhere near Thailand or even Pattaya. How do I know all of that you may well ask? It's because as someone has pointed out both sglad and I were once a poster called boygeenyus and as you yourself have pointed out it's so easy for honourable members to identify duplicate posters so it must be true

Nirish guy
August 13th, 2019, 07:40
Why if I didn’t know better I’d almost think you were trying to confuse us all ! I think maybe it’s best that you just stay there teaching Latin ( how to ride something other than a pony perhaps !?) :-)

Dimsumbear
August 13th, 2019, 08:57
Bearbie is now called HUGS. It is above Balcony with it's entrance between Balcony and Spanish on 4 or is it called Tapas Frequent?

Are you referring to the upstairs karaoke bear bar on the same soi of the new Jupiter? I have been to it twice, less than 5% of non-chubs, and most patrons were already drinking and having fun among themselves in groups. I was more or less left alone in peace so I left after one beer. I am already frequently left alone in bars in Vancouver, I crave human touch, one way or the other, paying or not.

Patanawet
August 13th, 2019, 11:52
Are you referring to the upstairs karaoke bear bar on the same soi of the new Jupiter?

Yes Dimsumbear

Asia Traveler
August 13th, 2019, 15:04
Just look on Grindr and you will find some.