PDA

View Full Version : Eros gone

a447
August 9th, 2019, 11:50
I just saw it on gaybutton. Eros has finally closed.

That’s most probably the end of Sunee. Surely it can’t carry on.

Unbelievable.

arsenal
August 9th, 2019, 12:37
Eros has opened and closed for years. It's demise, if it is such has no bearing on the other go go bars in Sunee. There's still 3 others plus the new Goodboys.

Oliver2
August 9th, 2019, 13:40
I took a walk around the area in early June and it was almost deserted. It doesn't mean that the go go bars weren't doing well of course. To be fair, Boyztown was just the same until the straight party-goers arrived at LCR after midnight.

My question is this; can individual, even isolated, gay bars survive in the New Improved (sic) Pattaya? I suppose that a bar with a loyal following such as Nice may still be able to attract punters but I recall what happened when the hugely-popular Throb became Birdcage (was that the name?) in Day/Night; punters weren't prepared to travel.

Something indefinable is lost when a soi becomes mixed- the sense of being in "our" area when lifetimes are spent in other peoples'. It's too early to say whether the relocated gay venues of Silom/Surawong survive in a stridently straight environment but it may be that the days of gay areas are over. Amsterdam, Manchester's Canal Street, Soho have all lost their identity in the last decade. More widespread acceptance of our sexuality has perhaps made them out-dated.

I regret it. Soi Twilight, Sunee and Boyztown afforded us the opportunity to sit with boyfriends or just friends and watch the street the gay world saunter by. I regret its passing....if indeed it is over.

francois
August 9th, 2019, 14:44
Yesterday was fairly busy in Sunee later at night. Quite a few farang were to be seen in the bars and the streets.

a447
August 9th, 2019, 14:59
Yesterday was fairly busy in Sunee later at night. Quite a few farang were to be seen in the bars and the streets.

And was Eros open?

What about Goodboys?

Wolzek
August 9th, 2019, 17:41
Eros has opened and closed for years. It's demise, if it is such has no bearing on the other go go bars in Sunee. There's still 3 others plus the new Goodboys.

The new Goodboys is rarely open.

Awful news that Eros closed. Truely the end of an era and I suspect as a447 we are seeing the end of Sunee now. Eros was an institution in Sunee. New bars like Enjoy music and Dragon 789 looks to have failed and not even open daily.

Manforallseasons
August 9th, 2019, 18:12
The new Goodboys is rarely open.

Awful news that Eros closed. Truely the end of an era and I suspect as a447 we are seeing the end of Sunee now. Eros was an institution in Sunee. New bars like Enjoy music and Dragon 789 looks to have failed and not even open daily.

The new smaller version (Dragon 789) of Goodboys is finished.

a447
August 9th, 2019, 18:19
Of course, there’s always the possibility that Eros and Goodboys are just waiting for the high season.
But that appears to be quite short these days, so who knows?

I live in hope.

Wolzek
August 9th, 2019, 19:24
The new smaller version (Dragon 789) of Goodboys is finished.

Is that confirmed? I have seen it open and close different nights.

Wolzek
August 9th, 2019, 19:26
Of course, there’s always the possibility that Eros and Goodboys are just waiting for the high season.

I live in hope.

No Eros is closed and it looks like they have already taken out everything that can be sold.

Old git
August 9th, 2019, 21:11
The LGBT lobby is becoming a victim of its own success. When it was fighting for an oppressed minority, it's participants had common cause, made the effort to congregate in the same places, and in the early days even developed a covert language, Polari.

It is far more acceptable now to be openly gay in venues that are not sexuality specific, with the result that gay bars, and gay hotels in particular, no longer have a monopoly on the pink pound, dollar or baht.

All to the good in one respect, but there will be plenty of nostalgia amongst those who forget the homophobia of old.

Going forward, the solution is to re-think the model. Replace grimy bars with brain numbing muzak and disinterested greedy boys with clean elegant classy establishments where the boys are made to feel like professionals, encouraged to learn the techniques of both erotic dancing and servicing their customers as an art form to be perfected..

Manforallseasons
August 9th, 2019, 21:56

I live in hope.

Hope they saved your knee pads.

arsenal
August 9th, 2019, 21:59
The majority of boys already service their customers very very well.

What you're talking about is available in Japan but if you want classy and elegant bars you're going to lose the fun.

And to those who swapped their licences to party for a civil partnership, a couple of IVFd surrogated sprogs and the weird notion of both saying 'my husband'.
WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?

sglad
August 9th, 2019, 23:22
I just saw it on gaybutton. Eros has finally closed.

That’s most probably the end of Sunee. Surely it can’t carry on.

Unbelievable.

Very sad news indeed. Does this mean you'll have to look for a new venue for your (ahem) live performances?

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2019, 00:08

I'm just hoping that if it IS closed that they'll have at least burnt the cushions as I'm sure that A447 wouldn't want to cum across one of THOSE again on his travels ! :)

sglad
August 10th, 2019, 00:31
I'm just hoping that if it IS closed that they'll have at least burnt the cushions as I'm sure that A447 wouldn't want to cum across one of THOSE again on his travels ! :)

Nonsense! He collects them as mementos and brings them home.

Nirish guy
August 10th, 2019, 02:23
Nonsense! He collects them as mementos and brings them home.

At least clients there wouldn't have to worry about how to mount such mementos to their walls as one good dose of applied spit and they'd stick there for life ! :-)

Wolzek
August 10th, 2019, 05:42
clean elegant classy establishments where the boys are made to feel like professionals, encouraged to learn the techniques of both erotic dancing and servicing their customers as an art form to be perfected..

Yes, just like Eros bar

a447
August 10th, 2019, 10:53
At least clients there wouldn't have to worry about how to mount such mementos to their walls as one good dose of applied spit and they'd stick there for life ! :-)

Lol

Probably too soon to burn them anyway - they need time to dry out.

And what about those sofas? Are they planning on putting them up for sale? Eeeeew!!

Or worse still, will they reappear in some other bar?

Since finding my regular guy (in Eros, btw) I haven't spent much time there for years, apart from a few quick visits to see my favorites there. Unfortunately, they had mostly moved on and the new guys were not my type.

Still, it's sad to see them lose their jobs. Maybe some can look for openings, so to speak, in Nice Boys.

francois
August 10th, 2019, 11:26
And was Eros open?

What about Goodboys?

No.

frequent
August 10th, 2019, 11:29
No.It's the end of civilisation as we know it

dab69
August 10th, 2019, 15:35
And remember where you heard it first , here, by MFAS just a few short months ago.

Manforallseasons
August 10th, 2019, 15:54
Lol

Probably too soon to burn them anyway - they need time to dry out.

And what about those sofas? Are they planning on putting them up for sale? Eeeeew!!

Or worse still, will they reappear in some other bar?

Since finding my regular guy (in Eros, btw) I haven't spent much time there for years, apart from a few quick visits to see my favorites there. Unfortunately, they had mostly moved on and the new guys were not my type.

Still, it's sad to see them lose their jobs. Maybe some can look for openings, so to speak, in Nice Boys.

Nice Boys is in dire need of some new talent but Beer is too lazy to find anything new.

a447
August 10th, 2019, 16:34
Nice Boys is in dire need of some new talent but Beer is too lazy to find anything new.

Here's hoping they are not looking for some more sofas!

dab69
August 10th, 2019, 16:37
Think Beer has plenty of mouths to feed now.

dinagam
August 10th, 2019, 17:49
Here's hoping they are not looking for some more sofas!
... and a comfy room upstairs.

christianpfc
August 10th, 2019, 20:25
When I went two weeks ago, it was business as usual in Eros (I went in) and 789 Dragon (I walked past). Sorry to hear of Eros' demise, even though it doesn't directly affect me (it's not among those bars I visit every time I'm in Pattaya), I hope it will open again.

Replace grimy bars with brain numbing muzak and disinterested greedy boys with clean elegant classy establishments where the boys are made to feel like professionals, encouraged to learn the techniques of both erotic dancing and servicing their customers as an art form to be perfected.
But I'm not looking for "clean elegant classy", I'm looking for sleaze!
I'm not looking for dancer (I would go to a ballet if I were), I'm looking for prostitutes!

"boys are made to feel like professionals" well look into Moonlight and Jupiter in Bangkok, who think they are models, with according prices and attitude (no personal experience, from reading others' reports).

sglad
August 10th, 2019, 22:58

Oh perleez, knee pads are for amateurs. We're talking about a447 here. He can drop to his knees on a carpet of nails for that mouthful of cock.

Wolzek
August 10th, 2019, 23:00
Like the closures of Eros and Dragon bar werent enough bad for Sunne - Winnerboys have raised the price for a boydrink with 4 baht!

Manforallseasons
August 11th, 2019, 10:57
Oh perleez, knee pads are for amateurs. We're talking about a447 here. He can drop to his knees on a carpet of nails for that mouthful of cock.

sglad looking very pleased with his latest post:

frequent
August 11th, 2019, 12:17
sglad looking very pleased with his latest post:Let me assure you, he looks very like an Arab

belg0001
August 11th, 2019, 14:51
I am planning to come to Thailand, Pattaya, specially for Eros. Any bar in Bangkok to is comparable to Eros? Thanks

a447
August 11th, 2019, 16:06
Try Golden Cock.

Super A and Nature Boy (is it still open?) are also options.

They are all hands-on.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20855-Map-of-Silom-Suriwongse-Venues-of-interest-(2019)

Patanawet
August 11th, 2019, 16:24
All three still open.

dab69
August 13th, 2019, 04:28

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20818-Fresh-Meat-Nice-Boys&highlight=nice+boys+fresh+meat

you just posted in Apriil they got fresh meat?

"Last night there wee 18 good looking guys on stage with everything on display with several new boys. In the many times I have been to N.B. I have only had good experiences and yes they were all Nice Boys however, if your taste gravities to fem twinks this gogo is decidedly not for you!"

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2019, 05:17
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20818-Fresh-Meat-Nice-Boys&highlight=nice+boys+fresh+meat

"Last night there wee 18 good looking guys on stage with everything on display with several new boys. In the many times I have been to N.B. I have only had good experiences and yes they were all Nice Boys however, if your taste gravities to fem twinks this gogo is decidedly not for you!"

Thanks for this post, I haven’t gone for more than a week because what was fresh meat has become old meat however, as you have noted a couple of new boys are there I will go again tonight thanks for the good news!

arsenal
August 13th, 2019, 06:34
A realistic proposition would the for Bir to move Nice Boys to the Eros location. She knows how to get plenty of boys together with plenty of customers. Despite MFAS current grumpy mood she's provided him and I with considerable amounts of entertainment over the years.

And MFAS. Even in low season there's always new straight boys showing up in BT and Jomtien..Go take a look. Motorbike parking is easy and a drink can be had for 80 baht.

Dimsumbear
August 13th, 2019, 09:05
I read it somewhere comparing gogo bars/sunee to the Internet cafe phenomenon. I still remember spending an hour or two in the Internet cafe was crucial throughout my trip before, and now an iPhone will do the job right if not better. However, in Tokyo, Seoul or Hong Kong, I start to notice a come back of Internet cafe. It transforms itself to a venue to play those online treasure hunt games in groups or even professionally in tournaments internationally. I guess if the gogo bars can do the same maybe they will be around much longer. No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)

frequent
August 13th, 2019, 09:32
I read it somewhere comparing gogo bars/sunee to the Internet cafe phenomenon. I still remember spending an hour or two in the Internet cafe was crucial throughout my trip before, and now an iPhone will do the job right if not better. However, in Tokyo, Seoul or Hong Kong, I start to notice a come back of Internet cafe. It transforms itself to a venue to play those online treasure hunt games in groups or even professionally in tournaments internationally. I guess if the gogo bars can do the same maybe they will be around much longer. No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)Apposite

arsenal
August 13th, 2019, 09:41
Dimsumbear wrote.
"No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)"

Especially if one in instrumental in removing said clothing. Most common at both Nice Boys and Eros but also at X-Boys and Dreamboys.

neddy3
August 13th, 2019, 09:53
Dimsumbear wrote.
"No Grindr or Jackd can replace the fun of going to place where group of sexy boys are on display (preferably as much flesh as possible and not in jeans)"

So true!!

Dimsumbear
August 13th, 2019, 10:38
Especially if one in instrumental in removing said clothing. Most common at both Nice Boys and Eros but also at X-Boys and Dreamboys.

Instrumental? Very nice. Too bad Eros is not around but at least I have Nice Boys to look forward to. For a private session upstairs tipping to boys is enough? The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2019, 12:06
A realistic proposition would the for Bir to move Nice Boys to the Eros location. She knows how to get plenty of boys together with plenty of customers. Despite MFAS current grumpy mood she's provided him and I with considerable amounts of entertainment over the years.

And MFAS. Even in low season there's always new straight boys showing up in BT and Jomtien..Go take a look. Motorbike parking is easy and a drink can be had for 80 baht.
A couple of months ago I went to BT....Dreamboys, Toy Boys, and Cupidol.....I won’t hurry back, as for Jomtien I can’t stand going through the gauntlet of fem boys grabbing your arm saying helloooooooo....Yuck Yuck Yuck!

francois
August 13th, 2019, 12:20
Instrumental? Very nice. Too bad Eros is not around but at least I have Nice Boys to look forward to. For a private session upstairs tipping to boys is enough? The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?

Dimsumbear,I doubt that! Probably both an off fee and a room fee.

arsenal
August 13th, 2019, 12:40
Well MFAS you really can't expect one bar to supply a revolving door of fresh boys for your nefarious naughties can you. Seek and ye shall find.

Dimsumbear
August 13th, 2019, 13:52
Dimsumbear,I doubt that! Probably both an off fee and a room fee.

That sucks, literally. Oh well....lol

frequent
August 13th, 2019, 14:34
Dimsumbear wrote.

Especially if one in instrumental in removing said clothing. Most common at both Nice Boys and Eros but also at X-Boys and Dreamboys.I've never yet seen a gogo boy whose looks did not improve once he had my cock in his mouth

a447
August 13th, 2019, 16:31
The venue won’t charge me an off fee or fee to use their booth upstairs right?

They might charge 300~400 baht to use the room. The rooms are not free.

At some bars you have to pay the off fee if the guy cums in the bar.

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2019, 18:05
They might charge 300~400 baht to use the room. The rooms are not free.

At some bars you have to pay the off fee if the guy cums in the bar.

Can you tell us if you pay an off fee if the guy cums in your mouth?

a447
August 13th, 2019, 21:42
Can you tell us if you pay an off fee if the guy cums in your mouth?

If that ever happens (highly unlikely) I'll make sure you are the first to know.

Manforallseasons
August 13th, 2019, 22:01

On the strength of this post I went to NB tonight there were 13 boys on stage all of which I know the newest boy has been there 3 months the others from 1 to 2 years, are you sure you were @ Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza?

dab69
August 14th, 2019, 00:08
The post you are quoting is from your April post. We are waiting for you to answer your own OWN QUESTION
now posted FrOM you TO you...

See? The "quotation marks" are still around the QUOTE FROM YOU, MFAS?

Manforallseasons
August 14th, 2019, 09:17
Keep waiting...:yes:

Dimsumbear
August 14th, 2019, 10:12
As cliche as it may sound, freshness can also be in the eyes of beholder. Perhaps the same boy may have aroused a fresh sense of desire and allure in that special April evening. As for me, I haven’t been to Pattaya in 10 years, even the oldest fart will be fresh to me lol

arsenal
August 14th, 2019, 10:47
If you like slim athletic straight boys and their all fresh to you then Nice Boys alone will likely provide enough offs to keep you happy and exhausted. As a Pattaya go go boy quality control expert I can report Nice Boys has a 98 per cent success rating. The highest in town.

Dimsumbear
August 14th, 2019, 11:03
If you like slim athletic straight boys and their all fresh to you then Nice Boys alone will likely provide enough offs to keep you happy and exhausted. As a Pattaya go go boy quality control expert I can report Nice Boys has a 98 per cent success rating. The highest in town.

Very reassuring. I do look forward to share my first-hand Nice Boys experience in Sept 2019. Counting down now

Manforallseasons
August 14th, 2019, 14:18
As cliche as it may sound, freshness can also be in the eyes of beholder. Perhaps the same boy may have aroused a fresh sense of desire and allure in that special April evening. As for me, I haven’t been to Pattaya in 10 years, even the oldest fart will be fresh to me lol
First you are in for quite a shock if your last trip to Pattaya was 10 years ago second, if you are the occasional visitor what is old will be new again.

Dimsumbear
August 14th, 2019, 15:07
First you are in for quite a shock if your last trip to Pattaya was 10 years ago second, if you are the occasional visitor what is old will be new again.

Thanks for your comment. Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are

Tintin
August 14th, 2019, 16:44
Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are

JB? I guess you talk about Jomtien Complex.

Jomtien Complex has nice vibe with its many open fronted beer bars. So it's certainly a great place to stay there. For offing boys, however, you would probably have to travel to Boys Town and/or Sunee Plaza. Which isn't a bad thing actually, as it costs you just 10 minutes and 10 Baht for the taxi ride.

latintopxxx
August 14th, 2019, 17:16
its not a taxi...

Manforallseasons
August 14th, 2019, 17:22
Thanks for your comment. Still debating whether I should stay at Mosaic Apartment to frequent Nice Boys, or play safe and stay at Zing Resort since I have been told JB is where all the actions are

J.C. was almost nothing 10 years ago it has become Pattaya’s hub of gay activity but does not have any gogo bars
Mosaic is easy walking distance to BT If you wish to visit the remaining gogo bars there ( BT too is vastly scaled down from what it was 10 years ago) Sunee has Niceboys, Winner, and Power Boys.

paperboy
August 14th, 2019, 17:34
i highly recomend the Zing resort. I always stay there

Dimsumbear
August 14th, 2019, 20:00
Sunee has Niceboys, Winner, and Power Boys.

Power Boys, the name itself is promising enough. Like the st8 eager slim fit boys at Niceboys? Or I am a victim of false assumption again

Manforallseasons
August 14th, 2019, 21:03
Power Boys, the name itself is promising enough. Like the st8 eager slim fit boys at Niceboys? Or I am a victim of false assumption again

You would indeed be a victim however, “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder “.

gerefan2
August 14th, 2019, 21:55

As far as I am concerned Power Boys doesn't exist. I think I speak for others too.

Wolzek
August 14th, 2019, 22:09
As far as I am concerned Power Boys doesn't exist. I think I speak for others too.

Never liked that bar.

What Sunee needs is a new sleezebar Eros-style!

Chuai-Duai
August 14th, 2019, 23:01
I remember when Eros claimed to have a “room” available. It turned out to be behind the partition on the right where you normally turned left for the toilets.

I was topping a boy there once when a flash went off. Looking around I saw a fat farang with a digital camera in his hand and a big smile on his face.

That was back in the days when cameras took photos and mobiles just made calls. These days I would have asked him to email me a copy.

In recent years I haven’t been a regular but I would pop in occasionally to plump up the cushions.

arsenal
August 15th, 2019, 11:13
Dimsumbear.
Re: Your post on GB with the picture of the very handsome boy. There are many boys in Pattaya of equal good looks and you won't need to pay 4000 baht. 1500 maximum. Pattaya is still cheap and sleazy for sex but now also offers some seriously classy and expensive places to eat or have a drink.

Dimsumbear
August 15th, 2019, 13:45
There are many boys in Pattaya of equal good looks and you won't need to pay 4000 baht. 1500 maximum. Pattaya is still cheap and sleazy for sex

Arsenal that’s very comforting and promising. I do daydream at work a lot now, mentally rehearsing what to do and how many to do up one floor at Niceboys.

Dimsumbear
August 15th, 2019, 13:48
In recent years I haven’t been a regular but I would pop in occasionally to plump up the cushions.

That’s hot, topping a boy right in front of everybody. You obviously know how to have a good time. Pity Eros is not around no more

Dimsumbear
August 15th, 2019, 13:49
i highly recomend the Zing resort. I always stay there

Thanks, and I now probably will stay there too

Marsilius
August 15th, 2019, 16:47
I remember when Eros claimed to have a “room” available. It turned out to be behind the partition on the right where you normally turned left for the toilets.

Although I haven't seen it used for some time, there was at least one more "private" room. As you entered Eros, it was accessed at the back left hand corner - thankfully rather further away from that notoriously smelly toilet on the opposite side of the bar.

Chuai-Duai
August 15th, 2019, 17:08
Although I haven't seen it used for some time, there was at least one more "private" room. As you entered Eros, it was accessed at the back left hand corner - thankfully rather further away from that notoriously smelly toilet on the opposite side of the bar.

Yep, used that as well but it seemed to go out of use before the sofa behind the partition near that smelly toilet. I've got some photos of myself in the bar (no I'm NOT posting them) which bring back happy memories before I rather went off the place in recent years.

cdnmatt
August 15th, 2019, 18:07
There's no way the gay people disappeared from Pattaya.

So I'm guessing there's various private clubs / houses that are now there, which don't get advertised to the public?

frequent
August 15th, 2019, 18:22
There's no way the gay people disappeared from Pattaya.

So I'm guessing there's various private clubs / houses that are now there, which don't get advertised to the public?Maybe you’ve missed it Matt but there’s this Big New Thing called “the Internet” and people can meet “virtually” via things called “Apps” before getting together and fucking

arsenal
August 15th, 2019, 18:48
Go away Matt. Don't bring your silly nonsense into a thread about the fleshpots of Pattaya. Members have the right to discuss their upcoming holidays without you destroying yet another thread.

Oliver2
August 15th, 2019, 21:46
Many of the gays who were visiting Pattaya ten or so years ago have certainly "disappeared"....they died of old age. And they've not been replaced by younger ones. Nor will they be.

christianpfc
August 15th, 2019, 22:28
So it's certainly a great place to stay there. For offing boys, however, you would probably have to travel to Boys Town and/or Sunee Plaza. Which isn't a bad thing actually, as it costs you just 10 minutes and 10 Baht for the taxi ride.
In 2013, I used to stay in Jomtien Complex (because I came by airport bus and could walk), but do most of my bar business in Sunee and Boystown. One night, around 2 am, I was coming from Sunee and was standing in a drizzle on second road waiting for a songtheo to Jomtien. After that, I changed to staying near Sunee. When I made my pick for the night, I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a songtheo with the chosen.

Dimsumbear
August 16th, 2019, 09:14
One night, around 2 am...Imade my pick for the night, I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a songtheo with the chosen.

This is precisely my worse nightmare. The desperation of fighting off the blue pill while waiting frantically with 2 coins in my hand is still vivid even after 10 years (!)

I am also looking into Mosaik Luxury Apartment but many hint the word "Luxury" is more a noun than adjective now. The color coat of Zing Resort seems brighter, and the pool is welcoming. I do apologize for posting a GB question here but anything similar near Sunee with or without the pool? Same-same guest friendly without breaking my piggy bank?

Daveuk
August 16th, 2019, 12:17
During my last few trips to Pattaya I stayed at the Zing, but I offed boys from Sunee (Winner mostly cos I like twinks). Transport to the Complex was done by motor bike taxi. From leaving the bar to being in bed with them was maybe 15,minutes. I however concede that this would not be for everyone.

arsenal
August 16th, 2019, 12:36
A ride on one of Pattaya's terrifying moto taxis would certainly dampen even the most rigid of ardours.

cdnmatt
August 16th, 2019, 13:32
A ride on one of Pattaya's terrifying moto taxis would certainly dampen even the most rigid of ardours.

You just need to ride with 4 of you on the motorbike -- 2 cute guys, and the driver, plus you.

That will calm your nerves, no problem. :)

Chuai-Duai
August 16th, 2019, 18:02
Little did I think when this photo was taken that it would record those famous Eros cushions for posterity.

https://i.postimg.cc/tRhLw59w/Eros-Cushions.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

dinagam
August 16th, 2019, 19:07
Nice floral motives, or are those patterns seminal in origin?

Manforallseasons
August 16th, 2019, 19:16
Little did I think when this photo was taken that it would record those famous Eros cushions for posterity.

https://i.postimg.cc/tRhLw59w/Eros-Cushions.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

You might want to contact Sotheby's about this pic!