PDA

View Full Version : Pharmaceutical miscellaneous

snotface
August 7th, 2019, 23:55
No surprises at all, least of which is the fact that you're on drugs. If you knew anything of the sex habits of many younger Southeast Asian gay men...

You're not a happy bunny, are you, sglad/boygeenyus. Only a deeply unhappy person would want to hang around for long periods on boards where most of the contributors fail to meet his own standards, just so that he can constantly indulge his withering contempt.

sglad
August 8th, 2019, 00:34
You're not a happy bunny, are you, sglad/boygeenyus. Only a deeply unhappy person would want to hang around for long periods on boards where most of the contributors fail to meet his own standards, just so that he can constantly indulge his withering contempt.

You're not a happy bunny, are you, snottyface? Only a deeply insecure and needy person would want to hang around Pattaya just so he can show off his pedestrian writing skills and indulge in his delusions of authorship. A nobody trying very hard to be a has-been - Pattaya is full of them; just peek into any bar at breakfast time. Forgive me for taking yet another of your me-me-me posts and trying to inject some perspective into it by tying it up with the larger issue of drug-fuelled, bareback party sex which is a rising problem among gay Southeast Asian youth.

snotface
August 8th, 2019, 08:43
You're not a happy bunny, are you, snottyface? Only a deeply insecure and needy person would want to hang around Pattaya just so he can show off his pedestrian writing skills and indulge in his delusions of authorship. A nobody trying very hard to be a has-been - Pattaya is full of them; just peek into any bar at breakfast time. Forgive me for taking yet another of your me-me-me posts and trying to inject some perspective into it by tying it up with the larger issue of drug-fuelled, bareback party sex which is a rising problem among gay Southeast Asian youth.

Oh I bet you ejaculated after that post. No hypocrite like one so full of self-hatred that posing as a holier-than-thou Singaporean student is his only form of relief.

StevieWonders
August 8th, 2019, 09:29
You're not a happy bunny, are you, sglad/boygeenyus.
As to your speculation about frequent, you may very well be correct. Eons ago when he was boy genius he acted the part. I'm confused. Can the real boy genius please stand up (assuming boygeenyus and boy genius are one and the same)?

dinagam
August 8th, 2019, 10:03
Boysanus is more likely to be the handle to legitimise his preoccupation.

gerefan2
August 8th, 2019, 13:19
Boysanus is more likely to be the handle to legitimise his preoccupation.

I thought dual identities were not allowed, banned, forbidden, prohibited, illegal, taboo, off limits, VERBOTEN.

Am I not right?

frequent
August 8th, 2019, 13:29
I thought dual identities were not allowed, banned, forbidden, prohibited, illegal, taboo, off limits, VERBOTEN. Am I not right?I understand that cdnmatt wrote a utility for Surfcrest when he was the owner which is able to identify a single person acting with multiple identities and ban the bastard(s). Quite how it works is a closely-guarded secret (otherwise everyone would be able to work out how to circumvent it)

Nirish guy
August 8th, 2019, 14:52
I understand that cdnmatt wrote a utility for Surfcrest when he was the owner which is able to identify a single person acting with multiple identities it)

Whereas the rest of us just use the age old method of reading the posts and BOOM - there it is, quite easy to see usually.

frequent
August 8th, 2019, 15:57
Whereas the rest of us just use the age old method of reading the posts and BOOM - there it is, quite easy to see usually.Most of the posters here are looking for the boom-boom