View Full Version : Sunee Plaza Tonight

Manforallseasons
August 1st, 2019, 22:50

Wolzek
August 2nd, 2019, 04:27
Yes they were everywhere in soi Yensabai and VC and as usual without helmets. But that didnt stop an ok crowd of patrons to enjoy themselves with plenty of boys within the plaza.

gerefan2
August 2nd, 2019, 05:34
Thank you MFAS that made me burst out laughing!!

Oliver2
August 2nd, 2019, 13:50
Welcome to Sunee's new bar!

http://redneckheaven.com/

arsenal
August 2nd, 2019, 15:10
Redneck Boys.

A new go go bar! I like the sound of that. Decent C & W music playing and the boys dressed in loose fitting cut off jeans with lots of holes and perhaps a check cravat. No underwear obviously.

I'm in there.

frequent
August 2nd, 2019, 15:40
Redneck Boys. A new go go bar! I like the sound of that. Decent C & W music playing and the boys dressed in loose fitting cut off jeans with lots of holes and perhaps a check cravat. No underwear obviously. I'm in there.I was particularly taken with their buns, and the cheese dripping from their meat

goji
August 2nd, 2019, 17:24
Remote control jockeys on those Camels ? Less obnoxious than certain others, although I suppose it's only one small step for their chums to pack them with explosives.

Manforallseasons
August 2nd, 2019, 18:24
Remote control jockeys on those Camels ? Less obnoxious than certain others, although I suppose it's only one small step for their chums to pack them with explosives.

Joe....Oliver???

arsenal
August 2nd, 2019, 18:36
Jockey Boys.

A new go go bar! I'm getting multi coloured knee length jodhpurs with cut outs down the sides and gently elasticated uppers. Baseball caps in black, red or white. Horsey paraphernalia with subtle notes of leather and a sideways glance at S&M.

I am in there.

dinagam
August 2nd, 2019, 18:40
Those jockeys look familiar, remind me of boys in Nice Boy Sunee, mounting their steed... A good opportunity for them to earn a few baht during low season.

Brad the Impala
August 3rd, 2019, 00:28

I do hope one of those camels finds you attractive!

joe552
August 3rd, 2019, 01:47
MFAS, I actually found the photo funny. I do have a sense of humour. Anyway, most camel jockeys in Saudi are young boys from Bangladesh.

Khor tose
August 4th, 2019, 12:25
Those jockeys look familiar, remind me of boys in Nice Boy Sunee, mounting their steed... A good opportunity for them to earn a few baht during low season.

No, they are real boys. Common practice in the Middle East, and sometimes the boys are kidnapped. https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/the-child-jockeys-of-camel-racing-idUSRTX32CHY

Newbie99
September 5th, 2019, 13:02
The good news is that the baht bus temporarily passes right by Sunee. The bad news is that it’s almost dead.

My interest is pulling a Thai lad from a bar, but I don’t know how many bars are left in Sunee.

francois
September 5th, 2019, 13:55
My interest is pulling a Thai lad from a bar, but I don’t know how many bars are left in Sunee.

There are three go-go bars; Nice Boys, Power Boys and Winner Bar.
Both Nice and Winner have a number of lads for the offing.
And there are about 8 host/beer bars.

Wolzek
September 6th, 2019, 22:58
There are three go-go bars; Nice Boys, Power Boys and Winner Bar.
Both Nice and Winner have a number of lads for the offing..

The boys at Powerboys are also offable if I haven't missed out on some big changes there?.....

francois
September 6th, 2019, 23:57
The boys at Powerboys are also offable if I haven't missed out on some big changes there?.....

For sure, the lads at Power Boys are offable. Just not so many farang who visit there, including myself but always worth a try.