PDA

View Full Version : Thai MB vs home offerings

latintopxxx
July 31st, 2019, 09:47
Anyone here enjoy commercial sex outside Thailand? TBH I think BKK and Pattaya offer fantastic value for money and quality, one can enjoy twinky stick figures to muscle boys to rough older types....but how does that compare to other places or whats on offer at home?

arsenal
July 31st, 2019, 10:06
Thailand wins and the rest are also rans. Paid sex is to free sex what dinner at The Dorchester is to a toasted sandwich at home.

Asia Traveler
July 31st, 2019, 10:14
There are plenty of money boys on the West Coast of USA but 10% or less are Asian and most are muscle or manly types. Not very many Twinks. Rentmen is the new site after Rentboy was shut down. Dating apps like Grindr are 95% guys looking to hookup not Money Boys but you can code your profile to attract Money Boy with tag like “Generous Daddy” prices vary but expect to pay about 300 USD per hour and be careful. No state in USA has legal prostitution on-line and only certain areas in the State of Nevada have legal brothels but none of those that I have seen offer men for men.

frequent
July 31st, 2019, 11:29
I’ve always found the best rent boys are the Japanese, at home or abroad

Dimsumbear
July 31st, 2019, 12:10
I’ve always found the best rent boys are the Japanese, at home or abroad

I will second that. It's a lot more money than Thai boys but it's a sure-win and very professional each and every time. They will tag the boys into different categories (i.e. kiss, no kiss, blow, don't blow, give or receive etc) and the best part is tips is genuinely included in the price. Some of the more respectable ones will be offended if you tip. To give you an idea it will cost like B4000 for an 60 min in-house session.

a447
July 31st, 2019, 14:40
They will tag the boys into different categories....

That's because Japanese absolutely hate surprises. Everything has to be worked out beforehand so that the customer knows exactly what he's getting.

It's a way of thinking that permeates Japanese society.

Nirish guy
July 31st, 2019, 14:47
Well there goes my "What ! You didn't know I was going to cum in your mouth" surprised look on my faced plan then eh ! lol

On a serious note birthday parties and the presents produced there must be a real pain for them then eh !? :)

arsenal
July 31st, 2019, 14:52
Their food is the same. Everything is clearly compartmentalised. I've found Japanese MBs to be very professional and give excellent service. The only element missing was fun. Something delivered in abundance with Thais.

Dancing naked to Rod Stewart's Have you ever seen the rain? A Japanese boy just wouldn't get it but a Thai gets right in there and laughs through the whole song.

Try it. You'll see.

Dimsumbear
July 31st, 2019, 15:05
The only element missing was fun. Something delivered in abundance with Thais.

I haven’t been to Pattaya for ages and I wanted to give it a go myself. I miss the days when my baht goes a long way and the boys are eager and ready to go at anytime. See you all in September!

a447
July 31st, 2019, 15:29
Well there goes my "What ! You didn't know I was going to cum in your mouth" surprised look on my faced plan then eh ! lol

Well, you'd know exactly what the guy would do in bed and he would expect you to tell him what you are planning to do. No surprises permitted for either of you! And you both get exactly what you pay for.

When I was at school I belonged to the karate club. As one of our many bonding activities away from the mat, the club organized a fishing trip out in the country. On the way we stopped at a fish farm, bought lots of fish, released then into ponds and then proceeded to fish them out with our expensive fishing gear.

That way, there were no surprises - nobody would go home empty handed, as we were all assured of catching something. Everyone was happy.

With my Thai MB and my home offerings it is the same for me. Never any surprises, just 100% fun, every single time.If I want spontaneous fun I'll visit a massage place or off a guy from a bar. But I always go back to my regulars.

Nirish guy
July 31st, 2019, 15:47
Well, you'd know exactly what the guy would do in bed and he would expect you to tell him what you are planning to do. No surprises permitted for either of you! .

Oh dear, I fear that wouldn't bode well for me then as sure there's nothing like in the middle of a session you look across in to the kitchen and spot an egg whisk gleaming on the work top, or glance towards the toilet and see the bowl plunger just sitting there and think "OH OHHHH WAIT, I've an idea, hang on......." and come back with both in your hands and carry on bringing your partner off to the heights of ecstasy like never before for them - and that's even without the battery pack nipple clamps no less too even !!

No ?? Just me then !?? Oh ok.....lets just forget I mentioned it ! :-) lol

a447
July 31st, 2019, 16:00
No, no....the egg whisk is OK (the mind boggles!) so long as you discuss it with him first. (I actually prefer a turkey baster, but then that's just me).

What is not acceptable is you suddenly producing said egg whisk from under the pillow.

BTW, don't get the wrong impression; Japanese guys are incredibly inventive when it comes to sex. They just run their ideas in front of you first.

Having said that, the same goes for Thai guys, in my experience. Nothing really unexpected has ever happened.

goji
July 31st, 2019, 17:57
Thailand has incredible choice and good value for money. Well, at least in places like Bangkok & Pattaya.

I agree the service levels in Japan are exceptional. If you want to be sure of precisely 1 hour of top class service, some of the hooker bars in Tokyo are the place to be. Obviously more expensive.

At home in the UK, well the choice is very limited. A lot of the guys on the apps & websites are too big, too fat, too hairy & sometimes with tattoos. There is zero chance of me getting into bed with them, never mind paying for it. There are a handful of cue Asians operating in London, some who have been there for years. One charges £80, but asking for £100, 120 or even £150 is more common.
Also, a new male Thai masseur pops up on Gumtree now and again, mostly in London. Usually massage for £40~50, with hand relief & him stripping off for an extra £20.
One was operating north of London, offering a top quality oil massage for £35. He would also strip off AND include hand relief in the price. This was a very fine service, but after a couple of years, he went back to Thailand.

A couple of years ago a Filipino lad was also operating in this area whilst studying. He would offer a poor quality massage, but him naked and hand relief was included in the £30 price. I found him on JackD, so random browsing can work now & again.

It is worth checking Hunqz regularly for visitors. There was one very sweet student from Taiwan who studies in Eastern Europe & used to visit London several times a year, until immigration gave him a hard time. One very fit slim Romanian lad popped up in a nearby town a couple of years ago.

One problem is lads operating in London who cannot accommodate. This is not convenient for anyone who lives close enough to London to visit on day trips.

Also, we need to watch out for scams on sites like VivaStreet. People with fake profiles and bullshit stories.

Then there are the ones who advertise, but go about selling their services in a half-arsed way. For example, I might ask 3 questions in an e-mail (e.g. 1 Where are you ? 2 What do you like doing in bed ? 3 Can you accommodate ?), but he only replies to 1 of them. Then I repeat with slightly different questions & only 1 is answered. This shows a bad attitude & I presume any meeting would be a huge disappointment.

The big question is where are you finding the lads ? [UK: Hunqz, gumtree, Viva Street, Grindr, Hornet, JackD ?]

And if anyone knows of a good Thai masseur or MB currently operating between 10 & 60 miles north of London, contact details would be much appreciated.

Dimsumbear
July 31st, 2019, 22:02
And if anyone knows of a good Thai masseur or MB currently operating between 10 & 60 miles north of London, contact details would be much appreciated.

It’s worse in Vancouver Canada the local commercial scene is as dead as Sunee on a Buddha holiday.

dab69
August 1st, 2019, 08:52
The experience of Thai “romance “ I am sure is unsurpassed at the cost of excitement factor

arsenal
August 1st, 2019, 10:42
Comparing the Thai mb scene with anywhere else is like comparing Disneyland with your local village green.

And Dimsumbear. There's still truckloads of good looking boys and when factoring in the price of a meal, a coffee, sex, hotel prices, motorbike hire etc Thailand still offers great value for money.

A couple of hours of great sexual fun still only costs 1200-1500 baht.

Oliver2
August 1st, 2019, 13:59
I tried many countries twenty years ago or so. The best for me in terms of the attractiveness of the guys were Egypt (the Nubians in Luxor and Aswan), the Senegalese and the Indonesians in Bali.....but putting aside issues of money- these places were not much different in terms of cost- it is the sheer availability of Thais and the ease in which we can safely make contact. Add to that the visibility of gay life and the numbers of guys who identify as gay, Thailand is unbeatable.

neddy3
August 1st, 2019, 15:49
it is the sheer availability of Thais and the ease in which we can safely make contact. Add to that the visibility of gay life and the numbers of guys who identify as gay, Thailand is unbeatable.

So true

paperboy
August 1st, 2019, 17:14
For me, Cuba wins hands down.
If you have been to havana you know what i mean

Wolzek
August 1st, 2019, 20:54
For me, Cuba wins hands down.
If you have been to havana you know what i mean

And for us that havent been there, tell us more?

Dalewood
August 30th, 2019, 05:10
I tried many countries twenty years ago or so. The best for me in terms of the attractiveness of the guys were Egypt (the Nubians in Luxor and Aswan), the Senegalese and the Indonesians in Bali.....but putting aside issues of money- these places were not much different in terms of cost- it is the sheer availability of Thais and the ease in which we can safely make contact. Add to that the visibility of gay life and the numbers of guys who identify as gay, Thailand is unbeatable.

Senegalese in Bali??

Marsilius
August 30th, 2019, 06:15
Are you American, Dalewood? I learn from Wikipedia that the Oxford comma (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma) is usual practice in the US, but in the UK, for example, it is more usually omitted - even if, in cases like that of the Bali Senegalese, its absence can cause some ambiguity.

frequent
August 30th, 2019, 07:48
Are you American, Dalewood? I learn from Wikipedia that the Oxford comma (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma) is usual practice in the US, but in the UK, for example, it is more usually omitted - even if, in cases like that of the Bali Senegalese, its absence can cause some ambiguity.You're in good company - https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/08/jacob-rees-mogg-im-prejudiced-against-the-oxford-comma/

Dalewood
August 31st, 2019, 06:36
Are you American, Dalewood? I learn from Wikipedia that the Oxford comma (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma) is usual practice in the US, but in the UK, for example, it is more usually omitted - even if, in cases like that of the Bali Senegalese, its absence can cause some ambiguity.

I am indeed American. I get the point here, though I had never heard of an Oxford comma until this thread..

AsDaRa
August 31st, 2019, 23:09
And for us that havent been there, tell us more?

I am also waiting for the follow up...