PDA

View Full Version : I'm offering you a choice.

joe552
July 13th, 2019, 16:24
Out of the goodness of my heart, I'm offering you a choice. A 20 year old, newly arrived to the bar scene from Si Saket. Or a more experienced 30 year old? I would take the 20 year old.

latintopxxx
July 13th, 2019, 17:41
thats a weird post...

ceejay
July 13th, 2019, 22:04
I would take the thirty year old.
At least he is not lying about how long he has been on the bar scene.

arsenal
July 14th, 2019, 05:38
It sounds like the sort of thing an overly optimistic mammasan might say while doing the open handed sweeping gesture that accompanies their usual patter.

'Which boy you like? You like old, you like young?

frequent
July 14th, 2019, 06:52
It sounds like the sort of thing an overly optimistic mammasan might say while doing the open handed sweeping gesture that accompanies their usual patter. 'Which boy you like? You like old, you like young?Or the old street tout dialogue:
Tout: "You want girl?"
Punter: "No"
Tout: "You want boy?"
Punter: "No"
Tout: "Ah, you want lady boy!"

bkkguy
July 14th, 2019, 20:09
You like old, you like young?

maybe I spend too much time in Isan oriented bars but whenever I say I like guy young they go and get me grilled chicken skewers from the street stall outside

joe552
July 15th, 2019, 02:53
Now that's funny bkkguy.

sglad
July 15th, 2019, 07:23
maybe I spend too much time in Isan oriented bars but whenever I say I like guy young they go and get me grilled chicken skewers from the street stall outside

And if you ask for moo yang, do they bring out a fat farang who's been out in the sun too long?

bkkguy
July 15th, 2019, 19:57
And if you ask for moo yang, do they bring out a fat farang who's been out in the sun too long?

I am usually more interested in going to the guy young's moo baan so I can pork him, but sometimes if I am hungry my Thai language skills are lacking and I confuse หมู and หมู่ and I get taken to a burnt village

dab69
July 16th, 2019, 00:57
coming in 2 weeks. where do I pick up my 20 year old?

bkkguy
July 16th, 2019, 20:29
coming in 2 weeks. where do I pick up my 20 year old?

if you book through Klook they have pickup counters at both Bangkok airports where you can get your 20 yo virgin, a tourist SIM and a BTS/Rabbit card as a single package