PDA

View Full Version : Fetishes or kinks.

joe552
July 12th, 2019, 16:56
Without actually describing your particular fetish, how accommodating do you find Thai bar boys in responding to them?

Oliver2
July 12th, 2019, 17:09
I was always too shy to ask during my offing days. I still am. Not that I have any!

francois
July 13th, 2019, 02:06
The Thai guys are 100% receptive to my fetish(es).

christianpfc
July 13th, 2019, 04:03
Without actually describing your particular fetish, how accommodating do you find Thai bar boys in responding to them?
The second depends very much on the first, so describing the fetish is absolutely necessary to get a meaningful reply.

1. Absence of hair on abc (ass, balls, crotch), something I try to check in the bar if atmosphere permits, or try to estimate from facial hair when online dating.
2. Dry and warm skin. Check in bar. Online dating is a matter of luck.
3. Underwear. I have had boys try on up to 10 different underwear from my collection, until I found one that fits perfectly or gave up in my quest. Never had a complaint.

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 04:39
1. Absence of hair on abc (ass, balls, crotch), something I try to check in the bar if atmosphere permits, or try to estimate from facial hair when online dating.There are those who would suggest this desire for a lack of adult sexual features says something about you

Andaman!
July 13th, 2019, 05:33
There are those who would suggest this desire for a lack of adult sexual features says something about you
Agreed - nothing more off-putting than a shaved or plucked mons pubis. Almost as bad as silicone, genital piercing or mooks.

At the other end of the scale, nothing beats an enticing snail trail. Put your razors away guys.

bucknaway
July 13th, 2019, 06:13
I can't remember the last time I offed a guy from a bar, most of the guys I meet are from online and they have been willing to do everything I asked. A few were more into it than I was.

Smiles
July 13th, 2019, 08:31
" ... I have had boys try on up to 10 different underwear from my collection .... Never had a complaint ... "And you never will.
But underneath, you will certainly be deemed one dumb-ass ting tong. And later, after UnderwearGate, with his friends, there will be whisky and howlings of laughter. (All in good fun though)

colmx
July 13th, 2019, 08:35
Agreed - nothing more off-putting than a shaved or plucked mons pubis. Almost as bad as silicone, genital piercing or mooks.

At the other end of the scale, nothing beats an enticing snail trail. Put your razors away guys.
Not a fan of a plucked anything, but a snail trail is nothing but a hideous crab ladder and should be banned from public site!

Mama Rose from Funny boys was often seen with a scissors trimming unsightly pubic hair from the briefs of his boys before they went on stage...
Horrible to witness that ritual depilation, but I suppose better than seeing their crotch wigs under the spotlights!

Smiles
July 13th, 2019, 08:51
" ... a hideous crab ladder ... "After coming and going and living in Thailand for 20 years I've never ever seen a crotch crab.
Have you?
Has anyone here? ... fess up.
A good scientific poll on this subject should be started.

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 08:56
After coming and going and living in Thailand for 20 years I've never ever seen a crotch crab.You should get out more often

colmx
July 13th, 2019, 09:15
After coming and going and living in Thailand for 20 years I've never ever seen a crotch crab.
Have you?
Caught them on my 4th trip. Somewhere in BKK and had to visit boots in Royal Garden and go through an embarrassing translation rigamarole a week later to get some insecticide!

Still I suppose better than my friend that brought scabies home after a last night visit to DJ station.

He ended up sleeping in a fresh sleeping bag every night for 3 nights and burning his bed covers, mattress and towels to get rid of the buggers!

Top tip: if a boy is busy scratching his crotch, it's not because he can't control his feelings for you... It's cos he had some unwelcome visitors!

2nd top tip. Those boys in Nice boys with the shaved crotches don't shave for our benefit! It's simply a Thai way of getting rid of unwelcome pubic visitors!

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 09:31
Caught them on my 4th trip. Somewhere in BKK and had to visit boots in Royal Garden and go through an embarrassing translation rigamarole a week later to get some insecticide!Boots!! Dear god. Use the stuff you can buy in any supermarket to kill household insects. Get naked, spray on, work into a lather, leave for up to five minutes, shower off. Repeat after three days to catch any hatchlings. I've used that method all my active sex life

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 09:33
You mean fly spray?Yep

My worst infestation was from the same bloke with whom I shared a boy one year, and a different boy the next year, and caught crabs from both boys!!

colmx
July 13th, 2019, 09:36
Yep

My worst infestation was from the same bloke with whom I shared a boy one year, and a different boy the next year, and caught crabs from both boys!!
Accidentally deleted my last post

You mean cockroach killer like RAID?

Boots was cheaper only 55B for a tube of gel

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 09:39
You mean cockroach killer like RAID? Boots was cheaper only 55B for a tube of gel.Fly spray is what I use. There's always some on the shelf in the kitchen so there's no need for a special trip to the shops

dinagam
July 13th, 2019, 09:39
Yep

!!

Just make sure you don't light a cigarette while at it.

frequent
July 13th, 2019, 10:07
Just make sure you don't light a cigarette while at it.If I want to smoke I find a guy

joe552
July 13th, 2019, 16:32
If memory serves me correctly (and it doesn't always any more) I've only had crabs once. And that wasn't in Thailand. I have to say though, the idea of fly spray on my bits is a bit offputting.

joe552
July 13th, 2019, 17:09
I'm a fan of pubic hair - I like to nuzzle down below. Is that TMI?

paperboy
July 13th, 2019, 17:58
people who know me, and know iam a dirty cunt. Ive never had a problem
Even had a few freebies

joe552
July 13th, 2019, 18:30
people who know me, and know iam a dirty cunt. Ive never had a problem
Even had a few freebies

But surely you shower occasionally? Since christian has raised the topic of underwear (in a slightly obsessive way, IMHO) I can say that my fetish is for lingerie. Wearing a bra and panties. I've never had an objection from my Thai partner, and if they have a laugh with their mates later, no harm done.

christianpfc
July 13th, 2019, 19:11

No, no, no, not shaved or plucked, natural absence of hair on abc, on adults! I want a man with only three patches of hair between elbows and knees: two armpits and one above penis.

dinagam
July 13th, 2019, 20:15
Unless the hands are held up to the head, the elbows are always below the armpits.

Smiles
July 13th, 2019, 22:20
" ... I can say that my fetish is for lingerie. Wearing a bra and panties..."No no no no no no, please god, no!! I seem to be getting strange fuzzy images up there in my ready-to-explode cerebral cortex.
Or kotex if you wish.

Moses
July 13th, 2019, 23:02
so, that's not sexy?

AsDaRa
July 13th, 2019, 23:13
Who can doubt the theory of evolution when you see the above picture? We and the apes share a common ancestor.

frequent
July 14th, 2019, 06:49
Who can doubt the theory of evolution when you see the above picture? We and the apes share a common ancestor.9015

christianpfc
July 15th, 2019, 15:01
Unless the hands are held up to the head, the elbows are always below the armpits.
I mean if I go with my hand or lips or tongue from elbow to knee.

Here one more YUCK!

And two YUMMY!

And about evolution. My translation: In 3 million years of evolution, (all that has changed is that) we lost only a few hairs.

latintopxxx
July 15th, 2019, 17:17
thank goodness you placed a white guy there.....

kjun12
July 19th, 2019, 12:17
And you never will.
But underneath, you will certainly be deemed one dumb-ass ting tong. And later, after UnderwearGate, with his friends, there will be whisky and howlings of laughter. (All in good fun though)

Can you imagine what smile's sick mind could come up with. I bet that when they see him the boys run in fear having heard about him from others.

kjun12
July 19th, 2019, 12:20
After coming and going and living in Thailand for 20 years I've never ever seen a crotch crab.
Have you?

You are the worse crotch crab in Thailand or anywhere. We don't need a poll for that as it is fact.

frequent
July 19th, 2019, 13:11
You are the worse crotch crab in Thailand or anywhere. We don't need a poll for that as it is fact.I'm quite sure gerefan2, lonelywombat and arsenal would all vote for ME to hold that title. I on the other hand have always regard kunt12 as one of the nastiest critters of them all

Smiles
July 19th, 2019, 13:14
Talking about fetishes, apparently I seem to be yours.
I feel quite flattered, so do carry on.

gerefan2
July 19th, 2019, 13:15
I'm quite sure gerefan2, lonelywombat and arsenal would all vote for ME to hold that title. I on the other hand have always regard kunt12 as one of the nastiest critters of them all

Quite right. Why on earth do you think we need a vote?

arsenal
July 19th, 2019, 13:47
I think it was a typo. I'm sure it meant to read 'crotch grab' Which is very common in Pattaya.

Smiles
July 19th, 2019, 14:01
" ... 'crotch grab' Which is very common in Pattaya."And in the United States as well. Apparently it's rampant there, especially on greyhound buses.

Chuai-Duai
July 19th, 2019, 14:49
I do have a “kink” which I have been unable to satisfy until I found a boy in “Eros” who shared it (or claimed too).

That was on a trip a year ago and we went as far as we could in the bar but there are limits even in that place.

So last month I offed him to a short time room just around the corner in a large but run down hotel (sorry didn’t get the name).

It went reasonably well until he insisted that we didn’t need condoms. There was no way I was agreeing to that. However, as the activity I had in mind didn’t require them I still had some fun but not enough to make it worthwhile.

I’ve never offed a guy from Eros before and I doubt I will again and I’ll do without satisfying that particular kink when in Thailand.

frequent
July 19th, 2019, 15:06
It went reasonably well until he insisted that we didn’t need condoms. There was no way I was agreeing to that. However, as the activity I had in mind didn’t require them I still had some fun but not enough to make it worthwhile. Mutual masturbation?

Dalewood
July 19th, 2019, 21:07
The second depends very much on the first, so describing the fetish is absolutely necessary to get a meaningful reply.

3. Underwear. I have had boys try on up to 10 different underwear from my collection, until I found one that fits perfectly or gave up in my quest. Never had a complaint.

To each their own....I move heaven and earth to get them OUT of their underwear.

Dalewood
July 19th, 2019, 21:14
Caught them on my 4th trip. Somewhere in BKK and had to visit boots in Royal Garden and go through an embarrassing translation rigamarole a week later to get some insecticide!

Still I suppose better than my friend that brought scabies home after a last night visit to DJ station.

He ended up sleeping in a fresh sleeping bag every night for 3 nights and burning his bed covers, mattress and towels to get rid of the buggers!

Top tip: if a boy is busy scratching his crotch, it's not because he can't control his feelings for you... It's cos he had some unwelcome visitors!

2nd top tip. Those boys in Nice boys with the shaved crotches don't shave for our benefit! It's simply a Thai way of getting rid of unwelcome pubic visitors!

I guess I have been extremely lucky over the years. Recently, of course, I have been far more concerned with HIV than crabs.

For those of you visiting the US, check your beds for bedbugs; they have made quite a comeback since we stopped using insecticides such as DDT.

francois
July 19th, 2019, 21:14
I'm quite sure gerefan2, lonelywombat and arsenal would all vote for ME to hold that title. I on the other hand have always regard kunt12 as one of the nastiest critters of them all

I have met kjun12 and he is a very nice person, in person. On the other hand, you may add me to your list along with gerefan, lonelywombat and arsenal. :devilsh:

Asia Traveler
July 20th, 2019, 07:52
Back to your question on kink.
Not sure what you are into but here are some guys on Grindr saying they are good with kink.
Name: Sex Now!= Says he is into BDSM. I asked him how much pain can you take and he said all you can give me.
Name: Sub-Young-Chi=Says he is young smooth slave. Not a money boy. He only got interested in meeting after I told him things I would do to him if he came to my hotel.
I don’t have any experience with these boys was curious about BDSM play and yes it appears there are some boys willing to do that. I suggest you simply tell a Grindr boy what you want and see what they say that way no question about what the visit will be about.
Sorry I could not share screen shots as Grindr is in my travel phone and boards are on my home iPad.

christianpfc
July 20th, 2019, 21:11
While I dislike skin tattoos, hair tattoos turn me on. I prefer short hair anyway.

A few years ago, I saw on facebook that a boy who was a bit down on my list got a hair tattoo, and made an effort to meet him soon. There was a masseur in Pattaya who was just out of navy or army and still had that short haircut, which was the point for me to have massage with him.

I would even pay for boy's haircuts and hair tattoos, but never talked about this or made offers. But if a boy came to me with a picture of hair tattoo instead of a picture of a mobile and ask me "Can I get this?" I would dole out hundreds.