PDA

View Full Version : Showering mess?

Levelheaded
July 4th, 2019, 16:12
So have seen conflicting stories of boys making a huge mess in the bathroom. Have seen it referred to as “flooding” the whole floor. Wanna see a more recent update to those of you who have experienced lately (or a lot and want to share). Do your bthrooms flood a lot bc of the boys?

Manforallseasons
July 4th, 2019, 16:15
Why am I thinking you really are not a newbie?

cdnmatt
July 4th, 2019, 16:20
Most bathrooms in Thailand are impossible to flood, as it's just one flat tile floor with a drain in it. Whatever water hits the floor is going to go down the drain.

Reminds me though, the ladyboys did manage it once in the downstairs bathroom. The cover for the drain came off, so instead of just placing it back on, they decided it looked like a good garbage can, and began shoving who knows what down there... qtips, toothpaste tubes, none of their long hair was getting caught by the cover anymore. Sure enough, wake up one morning and the whole downstairs is flooded. All the lady boys are just sprawled out on the floor sleeping, about an inch of water covering 70% of the floor, and a power bar laying there on the floor plugged in, about 3 feet away from the slowly rising water.

It's Thailand though, so fucken "mai bpen rai" I guess.

christianpfc
July 4th, 2019, 16:33
Last mess in bathroom is years ago. Current problem is boys taking unreasonably long time in bathroom (30 minutes, I even had one who spent one hour) which is annoying for various reasons: I might need to use the bathroom, have other plans, don't know if it will take 5 minutes longer or 30 minutes longer, and I don't like cosmetics on my sexual partners.

A recent case is taking a boy to my room with his friend in tow. Having nowhere else to go, the friend waited in my bathroom while we would have sex. However, I wanted to use my bathroom and waited for the friend to finish his business there. After 5 minutes wait, I inquired and solved the misunderstanding.

Levelheaded
July 5th, 2019, 02:46

I am definitely a newbie haha .. :p

Last mess in bathroom is years ago. Current problem is boys taking unreasonably long time in bathroom (30 minutes, I even had one who spent one hour) which is annoying for various reasons: I might need to use the bathroom, have other plans, don't know if it will take 5 minutes longer or 30 minutes longer, and I don't like cosmetics on my sexual partners.

A recent case is taking a boy to my room with his friend in tow. Having nowhere else to go, the friend waited in my bathroom while we would have sex. However, I wanted to use my bathroom and waited for the friend to finish his business there. After 5 minutes wait, I inquired and solved the misunderstanding.

You had to take a random boy back to your room too? I feel like that’s a bit awkward.. how did you feel about it?

francois
July 5th, 2019, 03:11
. Do your bthrooms flood a lot bc of the boys?

No bathroom flooding, ever. Although one lad did take selfies of himself in the shower.

kittyboy
July 5th, 2019, 12:09

Hmm..You have an objectively better life than the others posters here, is one reason your life is so much better..you don't have bathroom flooding??
Please I want to know the secret of a fabulous life!!

GWMinUS
July 5th, 2019, 12:15
I hate Asian bathrooms where the shower is just IN the same room as the WC and Lavatory.
No matter how you try water gets all over the bathroom floor. Often there is NO shower curtain.
That is the MESS!!!

Manforallseasons
July 5th, 2019, 12:30
Hmm..You have an objectively better life than the others posters here, is one reason your life is so much better..you don't have bathroom flooding??
Please I want to know the secret of a fabulous life!!
Not everyone kittyboy but clearly U, as you are obsessed with my life.Lol

Levelheaded
July 5th, 2019, 12:36
So generally if the shower does get flooded, has your hotel gotten mad at you for it?

frequent
July 5th, 2019, 13:29
I hate Asian bathrooms where the shower is just IN the same room as the WC and Lavatory. No matter how you try water gets all over the bathroom floor. Often there is NO shower curtain. That is the MESS!!!That's why I employ servants

kittyboy
July 5th, 2019, 14:46
Not everyone kittyboy but clearly U, as you are obsessed with my life.Lol

Your life is better.. please share why.
Or maybe I continue to mock your self important stupidity.. because stupidity should be mocked

cdnmatt
July 5th, 2019, 15:21
So generally if the shower does get flooded, has your hotel gotten mad at you for it?

It's not going to get flooded, so it's a moot question. You could leave the shower running for 5 days straight, and it won't flood the bathroom.

What you've been hearing, if anything, is probably just some old grumps screeching "he flooded my bathroom floor!", when in reality someone just washed their feet off using the bum gun, which is what virtually everyone in Thailand does.

frequent
July 5th, 2019, 15:30
Your life is better.. please share why. Or maybe I continue to mock your self important stupidity.. because stupidity should be mockedYou certainly set yourself up to be mocked Kitty Litter

kittyboy
July 5th, 2019, 16:12
You certainly set yourself up to be mocked Kitty Litter
Mock away. I am a big boy.

kittyboy
July 5th, 2019, 16:27
You certainly set yourself up to be mocked Kitty Litter

If kitty litter is the extent of your mocking talent, I feel safe. I have mocked you in the past when you posted stupid comments. I expect others to mock me when I post stupid comments. Mock away.

Mfas though seems to be a hot house orchid, his ego may be a bit delicate to tolerate mocking his stupid comments.

Smiles
July 5th, 2019, 17:12
" ... If kitty litter is the extent of your mocking talent ... I expect others to mock me when I post stupid comments. Mock away... "A sublime way of living in this often-harsh world (and on the internet when necessary) Kitty.
I try my best to go down that same road, but often miss the mark, sometimes by a mile.

PS ... On this board, and the world, I rarely use the word "sublime", so I peaked into the dictionary as to make sure I haven't gone too far into the boot-licking range. And I found this:
"In common use, sublime is an adjective meaning "awe-inspiringly grand, excellent, or impressive," like the best chocolate fudge sundae you've ever had." Mock away.

Manforallseasons
July 5th, 2019, 17:35
If kitty litter is the extent of your mocking talent, I feel safe. I have mocked you in the past when you posted stupid comments. I expect others to mock me when I post stupid comments. Mock away.

Mfas though seems to be a hot house orchid, his ego may be a bit delicate to tolerate mocking his stupid comments.

The more you write the more superior I feel:yahoo_mini:

kittyboy
July 5th, 2019, 17:53
The more you write the more superior I feel:yahoo_mini:

Nice. But be specific. What exactly have I written that makes you feel superior? How are you superior to me and others? be very specific.. I am looking forward to more stupid comments.

Smiles
July 5th, 2019, 19:28
Wow ... rotten durians at four meters, and a second.
Sawatdee is getting back to what it was meant to be ... i.e. much more fun than that tight-ass GayThailand. :D :dirol_mini:

cdnmatt
July 5th, 2019, 19:56
So I guess the rumors are true. You do regress back into a toddler like state as you get older. Go figure...

Chuai-Duai
July 5th, 2019, 20:27
A couple of weeks ago I offed a boy and we went to his rented room rather than a short time room. He had a bedroom in a basement with a separate shower room in an old building near Tukcom. It was dark and a bit cramped but clean. He showered first, thoroughly, but didn’t take long. Then I had a shower and noticed a gap in the wall near the ceiling through which I could see the neon tube in an adjoining room. Internal walls had been roughly built from breeze blocks to turn the basement into several rooms.

Somewhat curious I peered through the gap only to find a pair of eyes looking back at me. They were female and somewhat ancient and who ever she was she didn’t seem bothered about staring at me in the shower so I carried on.

When I returned to the bedroom I told my companion and he said “Oh that’s my landlady, she likes to watch me in the shower”.

Can’t say I was particularly bothered but I did check the bedroom as I would prefer she didn’t watch what we got up to there. I couldn’t see anymore gaps so I don’t think she could.

I returned several times but didn’t check the shower gap so I don’t know if she watched again. The shower was cold but decently tiled and couldn’t flood. The thing that worried me most were all the electric cables that looked lethal and which got soaked everytime you used the shower.

christianpfc
July 5th, 2019, 22:24
You had to take a random boy back to your room too? I feel like that’s a bit awkward.. how did you feel about it?
That has happened a few times to me. The boy I wanted was with a friend, and friend waited in the bathroom or even in the room (lying on the floor playing on his phone while we were in bed). No problem for me (but I want to use the bathroom first!).

cdnmatt's post has merit. It might be water from the bum-gun, used to wash his feet, and not from the shower, that is on the bathroom floor.

goji
July 5th, 2019, 22:41
This reminds me.

Mosaik offer rather good accommodation for the price point. However, their bathrooms sometimes have a drain for the shower area and none for the rest of the bathroom. As there is a step to the shower area, if anyone does use the gun from the toilet to clean the floor or something, there is nowhere for the water to go.

joe552
July 6th, 2019, 05:50
So I guess the rumors are true. You do regress back into a toddler like state as you get older. Go figure...

At least some of us leave the toddler state for a while