PDA

View Full Version : Gender Identity

joe552
June 29th, 2019, 00:28
For my upcoming trip to Pattaya I'm going to be cis gender fluid. I have no idea what that means. But it seems in the 21st century, being gay or straight, bisexual or transgender is not enough. So I'll embrace my new persona. Wish me luck.

paborn
June 29th, 2019, 00:30
Sounds like the old, "I'm a guy but I can be versatile " - you'll be ok with a little lube

dab69
June 29th, 2019, 07:08
I have at times greatly enjoyed gender fluid.

Smiles
June 29th, 2019, 09:35
For my upcoming trip to Pattaya I'm going to be cis gender fluid. I have no idea what that means. But it seems in the 21st century, being gay or straight, bisexual or transgender is not enough. So I'll embrace my new persona. Wish me luck.Ignore it completely ... bloody nonsense.
Embrace what you want ... i.e. a hot, horny, smiling, sweet, hung-within-proportion-or-reason Thai Guy. ONLY!

Nirish guy
June 29th, 2019, 16:22
BTW Joe - as I'm guessing you dont know - Cis Gender IS what you are anyway already :-) The fluid bit might be the only bit to change - and on this board, as already has been mentioned, that wouldn't even be anything that out of the ordinary perhaps.....so sorry, if you're looking to smash some boundaries and shock us all you're going to have to try harder I'm afraid ! :)

Jellybean
June 29th, 2019, 16:56
Well, you are way ahead of me on this one joe552. To me, as a former civil servant, CIS (https://www.gov.uk/what-is-the-construction-industry-scheme) meant Construction Industry Scheme! I had to check Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisgender) to understand what your acronym meant in relation to your post.

Quite clearly I need to keep up with the program. :(

joe552
June 29th, 2019, 18:30
I still don't know if my cis gender is the same as being male.

ceejay
June 29th, 2019, 19:40
I think I am gender fluid, but only partially.
At least I think that is why people say I am a bit of a c**nt

bkkguy
June 29th, 2019, 19:54
I have at times greatly enjoyed gender fluid.

gender fluids in Thailand all tend to taste of fish sauce, I'd recommend sticking to gin or vodka

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2019, 03:25
I still don't know if my cis gender is the same as being male.

Cis gender - basically means your sexual organs match up to your stated gender - so you identify ( we presume) as male and have make “bits” so that simple fact means you are “Cis Gender” - the fluid part would arise if you state / believe / tell us that you don’t feel your gender matches your “bits” - so yes enjoy your Cis Gender Fluid Thai trip - might just open a whole new side of your life - who knows !! :-)

frequent
June 30th, 2019, 04:55
Well, you are way ahead of me on this one joe552. To me, as a former civil servant, CIS (https://www.gov.uk/what-is-the-construction-industry-scheme) meant Construction Industry Scheme! An episode of the reborn Tales of the City on Netflix had to grapple with the TLA "NDQ". It turned out to mean "No Drag Queens"

dab69
June 30th, 2019, 06:47
Well, you are way ahead of me on this one joe552. To me, as a former civil servant, CIS (https://www.gov.uk/what-is-the-construction-industry-scheme) meant Construction Industry Scheme! I had to check Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisgender) to understand what your acronym meant in relation to your post.

Quite clearly I need to keep up with the program. :(

actually not an acronym. any chem major will tell you cis (same) is the opposite of trans (opposite) configuration

frequent
June 30th, 2019, 07:55
actually not an acronym. any chem major will tell you cis (same) is the opposite of trans (opposite) configurationHence trans fat?

joe552
June 30th, 2019, 09:15
Honestly, I still don't know why cis is necessary. I am cis male means I am male. Why do I need to say cis?

joe552
June 30th, 2019, 16:44
Here's the thing. I was born male - with a cock and balls. And have been happy about that. In my 20s I came out as gay. And I was (eventually) happy about that. I welcome the fact that trans people are now part of our 'community' (I still struggle with gender fluid - is that the same as bisexual?)

As any Thai bar boy will tell you - you tink too much!

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2019, 17:56
No Joe, not the same. You’re confusing gender with sexuality.

Gender being what sex ( male / female etc) someone is / identifies with being, whereas your sexuality is the thing that “gets you off” ( basically) i.e someone identifiing as gay / straight / Bi in that regard etc - so in your case you are telling us that you identify as a Cis gender male, who currently identifies as gay ( but believes you might actually be Bi).

Me personally I tend to ignore the whole labels thing as they’re only useful in helping / allowing other people to place you in their particular boxes and as I spent years fighting ( with myself) to break out of such boxes I’m damned if I’m going to place myself right back into any more me else’s boxes just to please or suit other people.

So me I’m more of a “I’ll fuck anyone I fancy if and when I feel like it” without worrying too much ( or at all) about what label that creates. Although on researching it somewhat I believe the scientific label that best fits such behaviour is .... “homoSLUT” ... and I find that suits me just fine :-) lol

bkkguy
June 30th, 2019, 20:16
where is good old reliable calming Jane when you really need her, just imagine the biting irony, realism, humour, and social commentary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Austen) she could have added to a discussion of Sex and Sexuality - I hope her surviving relatives are looking for the missing volume between Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice

meanwhile I am looking for some smelling salts before I am overcum^H^Home by the vapors

Jellybean
June 30th, 2019, 20:56
An episode of the reborn Tales of the City on Netflix had to grapple with the TLA "NDQ". It turned out to mean "No Drag Queens"

Thanks for reminding me about the new TV series of Tales of the City on Netflix, frequent. I had forgotten about it, having received an email reminder several weeks ago. The trailer for the sequel miniseries is posted below.

I read the first four novels by Armistead Maupin about the goings on at 28 Barbary Lane, San Francisco in the 80’s and watched the previous TV series in the 90’s. So it’s been a long while since I was last acquainted with Mary Ann Singleton, Anna Madrigal and Michael ‘Mouse’ Tolliver. I note the new series takes place two decades later and begins with Mary Ann returning to San Francisco to celebrate Mrs Madrigal’s 90th birthday. I also note that Armistead Maupin is one of the executive producers so, hopefully, I won't be disappointed.

https://youtu.be/R63GxIGAaZw

actually not an acronym. any chem major will tell you cis (same) is the opposite of trans (opposite) configuration

On reviewing my post after pressing the Submit Reply button and recalling what I had read on Wikipedia about cisgender, I realised that while acronym was the correct way to describe my construction industry reference, it was not correct when describing ‘cis’ in relation to gender. At that point I thought, should I go back and change it, but on reflection I thought, no, don’t be silly it’s not worth it, no one is going to query it. What the hell was I thinking? This is Sawatdee, of course someone was going to point out my error! So, apologies dab69 for not going back and changing my post and thank you for cor-rec-ting me. I’m much obliged to you. ;)

Now, where were we? Ah, yes . . . tell me joe552, are you now any the wiser on the subject of cisgender?

Nirish guy
June 30th, 2019, 21:54
. tell me joe552, are you now any the wiser on the subject of cisgender?

Yes as you've confused the hell out of us all and now we dont know if you're a gay msn with woman's bits, or a bisexual butch ladyboy with one of those especially big lady boy cocks ! See, that's the trouble with labels, once you start using them where does it stop ! :)

gerefan2
June 30th, 2019, 23:28
Ignore it completely ... bloody nonsense.

I'm with you on this one...

frequent
July 1st, 2019, 04:59
I also note that Armistead Maupin is one of the executive producers so, hopefully, I won't be disappointed.Sadly Mr Jellybaby it includes all the cliches of our time - tattooed lesbians, "gay marriage" with a wedding that mocks the whole thing on several different levels, enforcement of politically correct language (NDQ aside), someone of indeterminate gender transitioning to whatever the other gender is, a bisexual swinger - the entire ghastly freak show that is modern BLT-dom. I spend some of the time appalled, the remainder mostly grinding my teeth, but it is worth watching, especially if you enjoy a good freak show

joe552
July 1st, 2019, 06:54
I don't know where the idea that I might be bisexual came from. I'm not. Nor am I straight. I had 2 girlfriends in my late teens/early 20s, before I came out. I didn't like the sex. I am 100% gay. I like sex with young men - when I can afford it. I have resolved to ignore this whole cis business altogether. Thank you all for your contributions.

Daveuk
July 1st, 2019, 08:34
Pattaya is definitely the place to be gender fluid. The place temes with sex workers female, ladyboys and males vying for your baht. I have come across several guys who first came to Pats straight but tried sex with ladyboys and then gravitated over several visits to sleeping and having sex with boys. One told me that he never thinks of gay sex in Australia but is 100% gay in Pats.

arsenal
July 1st, 2019, 09:31
Everyone after LGB should bugger of and form their own letter group, I do not appreciate being lumped together with these oddballs. It's ridiculous for every niche market to be added just because there's nowhere else to put them. Who next for fucks sake? The body dismorphic's perhaps or the wierdo's in America who marry a horse?

Smiles
July 1st, 2019, 11:04
" ... just because there's nowhere else to put them. Who next for fucks sake? The body dismorphic's perhaps or the wierdo's in America who marry a horse? ... "WTF? In hearty agreement.
This has to be the most insane topic I've vomited over in a decade or more. Just bloody stupid.

But do carry on ... if humanly possible.

frequent
July 1st, 2019, 12:08
... the wierdo's in America who marry a horse?Precisely the argument of those conservatives who campaign against same-sex "marriage"

frequent
July 1st, 2019, 13:47
WTF? In hearty agreement. This has to be the most insane topic I've vomited over in a decade or more. Just bloody stupid.
But do carry on ... if humanly possible.Perhaps this report may fuel your nausea, Smiles - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gay-pride-transgender-idUSKCN1TV0V0

gerefan2
July 1st, 2019, 14:52
Sologamy..that’s the way to go.
Google it!

Beats marrying a horse....seen too many straight friends do that!

frequent
July 1st, 2019, 16:33
Oh and if you’re nauseated by American “redemption” movies you may not like the latest incarnation of Tales of the City

Nirish guy
July 1st, 2019, 17:04
Ignore it completely ... bloody nonsense.
Embrace what you want ... i.e. a hot, horny, smiling, sweet, hung-within-proportion-or-reason Thai Guy. ONLY!

Easy to say when you're not "Trans' I suppose, I'm sure many people living in that situation on a daily basis would disagree with you mind ,,,,,and as for the last part, well, of course it you just change the words "Guy Only" for "Girl ONLY" then and are you SURE you're not some raving born again Christian bible basher out to promote the "one and only way" things should be ( as they see it ) ? :-)

Jellybean
July 1st, 2019, 17:28
Sadly Mr Jellybaby it includes all the cliches of our time - tattooed lesbians, "gay marriage" with a wedding that mocks the whole thing on several different levels, enforcement of politically correct language (NDQ aside), someone of indeterminate gender transitioning to whatever the other gender is, a bisexual swinger - the entire ghastly freak show that is modern BLT-dom. I spend some of the time appalled, the remainder mostly grinding my teeth, but it is worth watching, especially if you enjoy a good freak show

Hmmm . . . then perhaps joe552 should watch the new series of Tales of the City and he can then choose which of the LGBTQ characters best represents his new gender identity. I vote that Joe transitions to a tattooed lesbian and changes his name to Riley. Anyone with me? :)

dinagam
July 1st, 2019, 18:26
I've once observed a tattooed lesbian in one of the enclosures of a public zoo. Nothing extraordinary.

bkkguy
July 1st, 2019, 19:45
it includes all the cliches of our time - tattooed lesbians, "gay marriage" with a wedding that mocks the whole thing on several different levels, enforcement of politically correct language (NDQ aside), someone of indeterminate gender transitioning to whatever the other gender is, a bisexual swinger - the entire ghastly freak show that is modern BLT-dom.

the Tales of the City books grew out of a column Maupin wrote for the San Francisco Chronicle in the 1970s and the initial response to the column and the first books was very similar to the above about the entire ghastly freak show that was modern (for its time) San Francisco-dom

it seems even after 40 years even we are still too ready to dismiss as a freak show things that move us beyond our comfort - or interest - zone

Everyone after LGB should bugger of and form their own letter group, I do not appreciate being lumped together with these oddballs.

again - oddballs?

though to be fair I have expressed support for dropping L and B from this letter group ...

joe552
July 2nd, 2019, 02:22
Jellybean, how do I change my name on the forum to Riley? I love it.

Jellybean
July 2nd, 2019, 04:14
Jellybean, how do I change my name on the forum to Riley? I love it.

Oh no! Please don't consider it, joe552. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a profound fondness for our Joe, our veteran member of 11 years standing from the fair city of Dublin, where the men are so handsome and where I first set my eyes on sweet Michael Malone. :)

It's a technical matter above my pay grade Joe and only Moses can give a definitive answer. If you are serious, I can flag up your post for his attention, or alternatively you can send him a PM.

Nirish guy
July 2nd, 2019, 04:21
where I first set my eyes on sweet Michael Malone.

I feel in view of the title of this thread I feel I must inform you JB that your sweet Micheal Malone does now prefer to be known simply as Michelle Malone and in fact only reverts to Michael on the second Tuesday of every month ( as that's signing on day as they wont pay his / her dole out to Michelle !) :-)

Smiles
July 3rd, 2019, 11:46
Joe ...
I do believe that you may well have to delete your 'Joe552' account and then start over with a the new, empty, account. As far as I know you can change your password but not your account name. At any rate that is what you'd have to do in the system that this board used to be running on.
The Admin would then have to --if you wished -- copy your entire oeuvre from the beginning. I don't know how difficult that would be. Perhaps it's easy ... but probably bloody annoying.

joe552
July 3rd, 2019, 12:23
Jellybean, thanks for your comment, it's nice to be appreciated. Smiles, I started this thread as a joke - becoming Riley is also a joke. NIrish, I only sign on every 3 months now although I get paid my dole weekly.

Smiles
July 3rd, 2019, 15:43
And I guess bodily fluids are a joke as well? And Irishmen I suppose?
I don't get anything about this thread at all. Humour included.

Nirish guy
July 3rd, 2019, 15:53
Its ok joe I got it - Smiles as Joe said from the very start of the thread he'd been actually agreeing with you re the whole madness of the latest trend to label everything hence his "fuck it this trip I'm going to be "Cis Gender Fluid" thing ( as a joke) ........I then ( factually pointed out what that meant ( just for his passing info) and pointed out he was already most of that anyway, but was he now telling us that he was going gender fluid this trip ( ie changing to a woman) but if so would he then have a big cock like a lady boy.....again as a joke !

So, yes, it must be an Irish thing perhaps......or...... :-)

Smiles
July 3rd, 2019, 16:45
What can one say ... (as above.)
As for myself I shall carry on being the Official Sawatdee Flummoxer-at-Large.

Jellybean
July 3rd, 2019, 17:29
Jellybean, thanks for your comment, it's nice to be appreciated. Smiles, I started this thread as a joke - becoming Riley is also a joke. NIrish, I only sign on every 3 months now although I get paid my dole weekly.

As I suspected joe552, I am glad to hear it was a joke, as was my choice of your new name, Riley.

Where did I get the inspiration for the name Riley? Well, my very first recollection of seeing a man dressed as a woman was at the pictures, as we then referred to the cinema, the Saturday morning matinee to be precise. My choice of name was, I believe, very much in the spirit of the topic. For those still not on the same hymn sheet as me, the answer can be found by clicking on the word, Riley (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mother_Riley) and by watching the following, short video clip: ;)

https://youtu.be/6CwWXG7BeDo

arsenal
July 4th, 2019, 10:51
Set a god few years in the future Russel T Davies' Years and Years has one character who wants to be a "Transhuman" and another who has sex with his robot.

Surely we can find room in our hearts to welcome these new minorities into our letter group. How to add them? That's the question. We could lump all the 'Trans' together into TGSH + + + but after a while the TGs will no doubt start to complain about that. The robot fucker remains a work in progress and any suggestions would be welcome.

Another problem is rather more practical. As this 'community' grows we might have a problem fitting them all on the page. A4 paper is only so big.

frequent
July 4th, 2019, 11:25
Set a god few years in the future Russel T Davies' Years and Years has one character who wants to be a "Transhuman" and another who has sex with his robot. My favourite Russell T Davies' anecdote comes from a very old interview. In it he revealed that his father is blind so his mother sits on the sofa watching what's going on in the scene and describing it out loud so as to keep his father informed. Davies did wonder about their conversation during one of the scenes in the first episode of the UK version of Queer As Folk, which Davies wrote. It's the scene, you will recall, where chicken hawk Stuart Alan Jones is rimming sch*****y Nathan and includes the immortal line "I bet they didn't teach you about this in sex education". Davies also wrote the more recent Cucumber where - again you well recall - the opening scene has the main character shopping at his local supermarket and describing erect penises by reference to the other shoppers as either cucumber, banana, peeled banana or tofu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dP8-h_z4Zw

joe552
July 4th, 2019, 16:05
Jellybean, I clearly remember Old Mother Riley from the Saturday pictures.

frequent
July 4th, 2019, 17:51
Jellybean, I clearly remember Old Mother Riley from the Saturday pictures.Have you thought of re-branding yourself as Agnes Brown?

Jellybean
July 4th, 2019, 23:21
Jellybean, I clearly remember Old Mother Riley from the Saturday pictures.

Have you thought of re-branding yourself as Agnes Brown?

Oooh . . . frequent you are a frightful tease and awfully inconsiderate, requiring those of us not in the know to go to the trouble of having to Google, Agnes Brown (https://mrsbrownsboys.fandom.com/wiki/Agnes_Brown).

Having done so, in my view, Mrs Brown is marginally better looking than Daphne Bluebell Snowdrop Riley (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Mother_Riley) (now there's a name to reckon with) and I recommend her to joe552 should he, in the unlikely event, ever decide to change his identity or switch to wearing women’s clothes.

Hmmm . . . I wonder if we have now exhausted this topic? :)

frequent
July 5th, 2019, 04:44
Oooh . . . frequent you are a frightful tease and awfully inconsiderate, requiring those of us not in the know to go to the trouble of having to GoogleI merely want Joe to keep his options open - he may, after all, intend to open a bar in Pattaya and call it "Mrs Brown's Boys"

joe552
July 5th, 2019, 10:14
Great idea frequent. I like it.

frequent
July 5th, 2019, 10:40
Hmmm . . . I wonder if we have now exhausted this topic? :)Apparently not

gerefan2
July 5th, 2019, 18:30
I merely want Joe to keep his options open - he may, after all, intend to open a bar in Pattaya and call it "Mrs Brown's Boys"

Someone would no doubt abbreviate that to “Brown Boys”...

sglad
July 7th, 2019, 10:09
Stand naked in front of a mirror (as gross as that idea is at 11 in the morning). If you see a cock (as small as it is) and a man looking back at you, then you are cis gender ie your gender identity is in alignment with your biological sex.

If you see a cock (as big as it is) but a woman staring back at you, then you are trans gender ie your gender identity is not in alignment with your biological sex.

Your sexual orientation is independent of your gender identity. You can be transgender but still like women for eg Caitlyn Jenner.

latintopxxx
July 7th, 2019, 19:20
what about cis whoremonger...is that a thing??

frequent
July 8th, 2019, 05:14
what about cis whoremonger...is that a thing??It most certainly is:

latintopxxx
July 8th, 2019, 17:08
me likey...