PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Pattaya Sunrise

gerefan2
June 26th, 2019, 08:01
Rare for me to see a sunrise (!) but I went out onto my balcony this morning and was presented with this.

The view is nothing special, but I thought the the sunrise was!

dinagam
June 26th, 2019, 08:36
You can see the same in Kinshasa too...

Nirish guy
June 26th, 2019, 15:07
Hmm a well known Pattaya night owl returns home from a late night out or perhaps rises early for some peculiar reason ? f....... ha ha why am I suddenly thinking of the scenes from "Interview with the a Vampire" where Louis (Brad Pitt's) vampire character either goes out to watch his very last sunrise before being "turned" or perhaps many years later goes to a movie house for the first time ( as the years rolls on for him) and describes seeing there his beloved sun again as it shows on the big screen :)

Great movie btw the if you've never watched it guys.

Jellybean
June 27th, 2019, 00:53
Actually, NIrish-guy, I found your reference to Interview with the Vampire and Louis’ last sunrise most pertinent. As almost every gay knows, vampires and gays have one thing in common - they and us are all creatures of the night. :devilsh:

And, for those members and readers who have not yet discovered them, I thoroughly recommend the homoerotic Vampire Chronicles (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Chronicles) series of novels by the American writer Anne Rice, the first of which is, Interview with the Vampire.

Returning now to the OP, assuming you have now risen from your coffin . . . er . . . I mean bed, gerefan2, may I compliment you on your two sunrise photos.

arsenal
June 27th, 2019, 09:16
I harbour an ambition to stay up all night and then ride down to Bang Saray to watch the sun come up. One day I'll get round to it.

Impulse
June 27th, 2019, 10:02
I have vampire hours when I’m living in Pattaya. I usually go to the last bar that’s open in Sunnee, usually the Forest Bar. Then get on the internet or listen to music till the sun rises. Sleep till about two and repeat the process

Same when I’m living in America. When I switch countries it doesn’t take long for the vampire hours to return, even with the twelve hour difference.

Impulse
June 27th, 2019, 10:21

Impulse
June 27th, 2019, 10:22
Oops, that was my sunset from my condo.

Captain Swing
June 27th, 2019, 13:27
Oops, that was my sunset from my condo.

I was going to post that if you hadn't corrected yourself nobody would have known the difference, but then I remembered where I was and realized that of course someone would have and wouldn't have hesitated to point out your mistake.

christianpfc
June 27th, 2019, 22:43
I would not have noticed, but now that you say it: the sun is over the water, and the sea is West of Pattaya, hence it's a sunset and not a sunrise. (Vice versa for Hua Hin.)

sglad
June 28th, 2019, 08:34
Rare for me to see a sunrise (!) but I went out onto my balcony this morning and was presented with this.

The view is nothing special, but I thought the the sunrise was!

Wow, that's amazing! You saw a sunrise and survived. Gerefan2, just for the fun of it, could you put a garland of garlic around your neck and see what happens?

gerefan2
June 28th, 2019, 11:40
could you put a garland of garlic around your neck and see what happens?

It made me cum all over French (not Francois!).

Nirish guy
June 28th, 2019, 16:11
It made me cum all over French (not Francois!).

Or more perhaps like.... :-)

joe552
June 28th, 2019, 21:31
This Board can get very juvenile sometimes. I actually met Francois on my last trip and [Deleted text] isn't even French!!!

Some of the text in this post was deleted as it violated Rule 2.3.

Jellybean

francois
July 4th, 2019, 04:03
I was pleased to read that the Mod removed the offensive term.
I can assure the forum's readers that I am not (Deleted text).:devilsh:

As for being French, I never claimed to be French and on several occasions I posted a comment to that effect. **

My ancestry on my father's side is pure Irish; on my mother's side a combination of French and German.

**"I've been called nigger and I've been called queer but I've never been called French." Jacob, the black maid, La Cage Aux Folles.

francois
July 4th, 2019, 04:50
And to answer the question, "do I speak French", I did speak French 20 years ago during my days in Montreal with the gay Quebecois (French-Canadians) but alas, nowadays I just limit myself to English and Thai (555).:rolleyes:

joe552
July 4th, 2019, 07:11
I honestly don't know what I posted which needed to be deleted. I apologise if it was offensive. That was unintentional.