PDA

View Full Version : Panorama

Oliver2
June 24th, 2019, 13:40
I'm sorry to see the passing of one of the oldest bars in Boyztown. Apparently, it has been bought by Castro and will become yet another show bar. Who'd have thought that, of the trio of bars in that corner- Oscars, Serene and Panorama- Serene would be the only survivor?
Many happy hours were spent on Panorama's terrace, watching the gay world go by... just like Dick's in soi Twilight.
O tempores, o mores.

neddy3
June 24th, 2019, 14:10
I'm sorry to see Panorama go. Will miss it.

I had been wondering what Castro would do with it; beer bar, show bar, go-go??

If it becomes a show bar, I guess that it will be similar to the open fronted show bar which was on the site of the new Cupidol.

dinagam
June 24th, 2019, 14:38
I always enjoyed the shows at Castro bar, especially the slim and cute dancing boys.

Manforallseasons
June 24th, 2019, 14:48
My very first trip to Pattaya I stayed at the Welcome Plaza Hotel and had my first drink at Panorama.
I had heard about Sunee Plaza but had no clue where it was so I asked a waiter where it was, he told me if I pay the bar 200 baht he would take me, at which point I asked him to point in its general direction, he did and miraculously I walk and found Krazy Dragon. I had no idea what to expect as I entered K.D. ....... I couldn’t believe my eyes as I sat by something that looked like a small arena...If you knew the place back then I needn’t explain further. Nowadays people that visit the gogo bars would not have believed what it was like!