PDA

View Full Version : It’s finally happened...

gerefan2
June 19th, 2019, 15:55
https://www.pattayaone.news/russian-tourist-killed-arab-bike-racers/

Manforallseasons
June 19th, 2019, 16:49
A friend of mine who lives in Yensabai condo says the BIB must be receiving something from the many small hotels and motorbike rental shops that cater to the Arabs thus insuring that they have no presence in the area allowing these assholes to have free reign, the BIB are conspicuous by their absence.

AsDaRa
June 19th, 2019, 18:08
BIB stands for ?

These many Arabs we see are they expats or tourists ?

I wonder if they see themselves as hypocrits. This open sex culture in Pattaya, is not allowed in their own countries. Openly gay bars also aren't. Yet for sure they go here for the sex. They like it. I wonder if the intelligent ones under these Arabs makes them doubt their own cultural values. Of extreme religious conservatism. But I get the idea they all would say "No" if you asked them if they wanted their own countries to be so free. Bit aren't you then a hypocrite ?

Manforallseasons
June 19th, 2019, 18:33
BIB stands for ?

These many Arabs we see are they expats or tourists ?

I wonder if they see themselves as hypocrits. This open sex culture in Pattaya, is not allowed in their own countries. Openly gay bars also aren't. Yet for sure they go here for the sex. They like it. I wonder if the intelligent ones under these Arabs makes them doubt their own cultural values. Of extreme religious conservatism. But I get the idea they all would say "No" if you asked them if they wanted their own countries to be so free. Bit aren't you then a hypocrite ?

They are seasonal tourists that mostly come this time of year. They obviously come to escape the suffering heat in their countries as well as the oppressive governments and religious norms they live under hence, they come for sex and undisciplined rowdy behavior that would never be tolerated where they come from.
The above post by AsDaRa as if the see themselves as hypocrites.......I doubt it they give a fuck!

Jellybean
June 19th, 2019, 19:22
Firstly, may I say how sorry I was to read about the untimely death of Anna Ksina, the 35 year old Russian tourist.

BIB stands for ?

Now, turning to one of the questions raised by AsDaRa and not covered in the reply from Manforallseasons. In the context of Thailand, AsDaRa, BIB means - boys in brown, i.e. the Royal Thai Police.

dinagam
June 19th, 2019, 19:48
BIB stands for "Boys in Brown" specifically for Thailand, but if you expand a bit, particularly on their uniform, you sometimes gasp at their tightly fitted shirts and trousers adorning some young and physically fit officers. I wouldn't mind being thoroughly searched by one of them.

Manforallseasons
June 19th, 2019, 19:48
Now, turning to one of the questions raised by AsDaRa and not covered in the reply from Manforallseasons. In the context of Thailand, AsDaRa, BIB means - boys in brown, i.e. the Royal Thai Police.

Actually BiB refers to Boys in Blue.......

a447
June 19th, 2019, 20:57
Actually BiB refers to Boys in Blue.......

But the police in LOS wear brown uniforms, so.....

sglad
June 19th, 2019, 22:09

...so this is really not the time to be a pedant and indulge in one's scat fetish.

I too feel sorry to read about the untimely death of the victim. I hope this is not going to start some kind of turf war or revenge attack from the Russians. I'm afraid MFAS is probably right about pay-offs that allow this kind of menacing behaviour to continue.

Manforallseasons
June 19th, 2019, 22:28

arsenal
June 19th, 2019, 22:50
I think it's unlikely the bike hire shops are paying anything approaching large sums of money to the police. The BIB do very well out of the scumbag Middle Easterner's as it is. They don't wear helmets and none of them have international driving permits so at any time when the police are at the junction of Second Road and South Pattaya Road there is a steady stream of 800 baht fines coming through.

Manforallseasons
June 19th, 2019, 23:39
I think it's unlikely the bike hire shops are paying anything approaching large sums of money to the police. The BIB do very well out of the scumbag Middle Easterner's as it is. They don't wear helmets and none of them have international driving permits so at any time when the police are at the junction of Second Road and South Pattaya Road there is a steady stream of 800 baht fines coming through.

I have never seen any Arabs stopped by the police. One thing is they are not around en mass till late afternoon and evening and other than the usual places where the police are most interested in getting falangs to take a breathalyzer test and hope they fail so they can get the big bucks they are never where these scumbags are at night which is mainly in and around the streets that border Sunee Plaza.

goji
June 20th, 2019, 05:25
Never mind what colour the uniforms are.

I am just thankful that there are not too many of those obnoxious Arabs around in the winter season. There are reasons why we fly straight past their shithole countries on the way to Thailand.

Oliver2
June 20th, 2019, 14:14
The thirteen years I spent visiting an Arab country and living with its Christian and Arab citizens, were some of the most rewarding of my life. I found humanity and courage in abundance and a warmth and kindness that puts many of my countrymen to shame.
I also learnt much about the history of Arab civilisations and how they taught the West science, culture, horticulture and art. Not to mention a tolerance and poetic expression of gay love...all this at a time when my ancestors were being burnt at the stake for their sexuality . I also learnt at first hand about my own country's imperialist and racist dealings in the Middle East, which continue to this day and leave their mark on the sensibilities of some westerners. I feel sorry for them.
I've visited many countries and have discovered two simple truths; firstly, that even Trump's "shit-hole" countries have much to teach us and that, secondly, the poorer , the more deprived , the more oppressed a people, the kinder and more generous they are.

I shall always be grateful to my Palestinian friends and comrades and treasure the memories of being with them.

Manforallseasons
June 20th, 2019, 14:21
Oliver2, I suggest next time you visit Pattaya with your beloved P you stay at one of the small hotels around Sunee Plaza that cater to your Arab brethren so you can share in their happiness and them in yours!

AsDaRa
June 20th, 2019, 15:26
I wonder how Oliver explains that in his beloved Arab countries gays are not free. Religious minorities are not really free. The Christian presence has diminished a lot. You can not just build a Christian Church. Women are treated second class.

Also your history is deeply flawed. The Arabs didn't teach us anything, well maybe a little bit. Like their numerals. Yes some ancient science was transmitted via Arab countries to the West. Most so called Arab scientist we all know about weren't even Muslim. In their so called golden period the majority in the caliphate wasn't Muslim.

Arabs colonized too. They conquered Egypt for example and still hold on to it. In fact they colonized it so throughout that they speak Arab there now. That tells something. Indonesians don't speak Dutch
The original inhabitants who didnt convert, the Coptic Christians, aren't that free. And face deadly bombings every year.

The West made the modern world. Nearly everything was invented by Western culture. The internet, modern medicine, cars and planes, etc etc. The West made the modern world.

If Arabs were to rule the world it would look very bad for all those who aren't Muslim. The level of freedom the West gives minorities is unprecedented.

Oliver is a deeply brainwashed person full of hate. That is what I get from him.

frequent
June 20th, 2019, 17:04
I wonder how Oliver explains that in his beloved Arab countries gays are not free. A male friend of mine is a nurse and has worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years. He has so much local sex he has to knock back a lot of it he tells me, including schoolboys who turn up at his front door uninvited. Another friend, a flight attendant, claims to have had the entire national football team of one Gulf State

Dalewood
June 20th, 2019, 20:44
BIB stands for "Boys in Brown" specifically for Thailand, but if you expand a bit, particularly on their uniform, you sometimes gasp at their tightly fitted shirts and trousers adorning some young and physically fit officers. I wouldn't mind being thoroughly searched by one of them.

I would rather do the searching......

AsDaRa
June 20th, 2019, 22:19
A male friend of mine is a nurse and has worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years. He has so much local sex he has to knock back a lot of it he tells me, including schoolboys who turn up at his front door uninvited. Another friend, a flight attendant, claims to have had the entire national football team of one Gulf State

What will happen if he gets caught?

Jellybean
June 20th, 2019, 22:30
A male friend of mine is a nurse and has worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years. He has so much local sex he has to knock back a lot of it he tells me, including schoolboys who turn up at his front door uninvited. Another friend, a flight attendant, claims to have had the entire national football team of one Gulf State

What will happen if he gets caught?

Any reply and discussion should exclude reference to the schoolboys aspect of the post by frequent, as it's a subject we cannot discuss on the forum.

francois
June 21st, 2019, 03:10
They don't wear helmets and none of them have international driving permits so at any time when the police are at the junction of Second Road and South Pattaya Road there is a steady stream of 800 baht fines coming through.

Arsenal,are you referring to Englishmen or Arabs??

kjun12
June 21st, 2019, 11:16
They are seasonal tourists that mostly come this time of year. They obviously come to escape the suffering heat in their countries as well as the oppressive governments and religious norms they live under hence, they come for sex and undisciplined rowdy behavior that would never be tolerated where they come from.
The above post by AsDaRa as if the see themselves as hypocrites.......I doubt it they give a fuck!
You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear. You are super confused or don't live here in Thailand. It is hot as hell here.

Smiles
June 21st, 2019, 11:59
" ... You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear ... "Shirley you meant "ear".

frequent
June 21st, 2019, 12:07
Shirley you meant "ear".Sadly kunt12 is unable to distinguish between the sub-40 temperatures of Thailand and the 40-plus temperatures of the Arab region

arsenal
June 21st, 2019, 13:48
The average Englishman is a gentleman of the road Francois and well you know it. Unlike the bunch reported on below.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/21/like-the-mafia-bangkoks-motorbike-taxi-drivers-locked-in-deadly-turf-war

Oliver2
June 21st, 2019, 14:49
Speaking of "gentlemen of the road", I wonder if others recall a couple of aging refugees from "Easy Rider" who used to frequent the Suksabai area? Dressed and mustachioed liked Peter Fonda, wearing leather jackets and riding huge motor-bikes (Harleys?) with up-turned handle -bars? Are they still "easy-riding"?

Manforallseasons
June 21st, 2019, 15:49
You say they come to Thailand to escape the hear. You are super confused or don't live here in Thailand. It is hot as hell here.

I don’t know if they can “hear” or not but in Pattaya it is a humid 33 degrees in the shit hole places it is 40+.

bkkguy
June 21st, 2019, 18:52
I don’t know if they can “hear” or not

their are nun so deaf as those who cannot here

Manforallseasons
June 21st, 2019, 19:19
their are nun so deaf as those who cannot here

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

joe552
June 22nd, 2019, 02:33
MFAS, I can't see the point you're trying to make.

gerefan2
June 29th, 2019, 23:49
Oh dear.....
https://news.thaivisa.com/article/36801/thais-rip-into-5000-baht-for-a-tourists-life-check-presentation

Dalewood
June 30th, 2019, 21:50
Do Somchai's parents, the poor farmers, get any money when he gets killed by a reckless motorcyclist? If not, this is disgraceful.

Manforallseasons
July 1st, 2019, 23:49
I was in Sunee tonight there must have been close to a hundred camel jockeys racing their motorbikes around, not one with a helmet and surely none with a motorcycle license and just as normal no police presence.

joe552
July 2nd, 2019, 02:20
MFAS, I think your use of the term 'camel jockeys' was totally unnecessary.

Manforallseasons
July 2nd, 2019, 10:41
MFAS, I think your use of the term 'camel jockeys' was totally unnecessary.
Joe, I am glad you said you are staying at Yensabai, I hope you’re room faces the street so at 4:00 AM you will have a front row seat.

joe552
July 3rd, 2019, 12:33
My room doesn't face the street, thanks.

Oliver2
July 3rd, 2019, 13:30
What a shame Joe....so you missed the camels then?