PDA

View Full Version : The problem with Hanoi

extronaut
June 4th, 2019, 16:55
Hanoi seems to me to be absolutely full of beautiful, beautiful young men, in their early twenties. They are often perfectly slender, physically slight, with pert, tight looking bubble butts that I could follow all day, and they have faces like angels.

I keep meeting these young men.

They all seem, to me, to have daddy complexes. They seem to crave my approval, as an older man. They are very tactile, and appreciate comforting physical gestures, such as a touch on the arm.

But if they even suspect a possible sexual interest on my part, they recoil in absolute horror.

It's extremely endearing, but equally frustrating lol.

dinagam
June 4th, 2019, 21:30
The frustration could well be from something lost in translation. A crisp USD50 bill in your wallet makes you an instant millionaire of Vietnamese Dong.

paperboy
July 11th, 2019, 17:40
iam just back from Hanoi, did not have a problem, plenty boys and some not wanting money. Even took 1 stunning 19 year old to halong bay for 3 nights, it was like bieng on honymoon.
Hoi an and Da nang was the same

Dalewood
July 12th, 2019, 20:16
iam just back from Hanoi, did not have a problem, plenty boys and some not wanting money. Even took 1 stunning 19 year old to halong bay for 3 nights, it was like bieng on honymoon.
Hoi an and Da nang was the same

Did you get stares? Are there that many gay foreigners in Hanoi?

Andaman!
July 13th, 2019, 05:19
Hope you had your candles and matches with you........

paperboy
July 13th, 2019, 17:56
why would i get stares

Bert
July 13th, 2019, 19:17
Hi paperboy,

How did you get in contact with the Viet-boys?