PDA

View Full Version : What's Dirtier?

August 4th, 2006, 22:58
(I've also read that the dirtiest item in a hotel room is frequently the TV remote)

Aug. 4, 2006 тАФ We've seen George Bush chat away on a cell phone, not to mention Paris Hilton. And don't forget Maxwell Smart, the secret agent who used his shoe for a phone.

Believe it or not, his shoe phone could have been cleaner than your cell phone.

When people in New York City were asked which they thought was dirtier тАФ the sole of your shoe, a toilet seat or a cell phone тАФ the answer was overwhelmingly the toilet seat.

But they were wrong тАФ your cell phone is filthier.

New research out of the United Kingdom found mobile phones are a technological petri dish for tens of thousands of germs.

Why? Germs multiply in warm places. Between the heat the phones generate and the germs on faces and hands, you've got a bacterial breeding ground.
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/story?id=2273311

August 5th, 2006, 07:45
... "talking dirty" on the phone

August 5th, 2006, 19:07
I wonder what the Bush whispers to Merkel late at night on the hotline? I'm sure he talks dirty. And who knows what he says to Condi.

August 6th, 2006, 11:04
... says to Condi or Merkel, it can't be better than his latest malapropism/Bushism at the signing of a new defence bill declaring that his administration will "never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people."

or what about
"You took an oath to defend our flag and our freedom, and you kept that oath, underseas and under fire"
or
"I refuse to be sucked into your hypnotheoretical arguments."
or
or
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."
or
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

or perhaps he was referring to Condi in this last one
"The administration I'll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on what's best for America, honest men and women, decent men and women, women who will see service to our country as a great privilege and who will not stain the house."

August 6th, 2006, 19:02
Quite and accomplished pol: he can talk dirty AND stupid.