PDA

View Full Version : Map of Silom / Suriwongse - Venues of interest (2019)

Sen Yai
May 26th, 2019, 10:02
Can someone made a map of where all the new bars are

Try this:
(Comments for errors or additions welcome)

Sen Yai
June 11th, 2019, 22:06
Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions!

Andaman! I have added Magic Touch (35) as your suggestion. But is it really a M/M massage place? I have never been there, but my definition of M/M (and I have only listed those places here) is the sort of place where you pay something like THB600~800 for the room and the massage of your choice (cream/oil/Thai/Swedish etc) but then you are expected to pay a tip to the masseur of THB1,000~1,500)for some form of happy ending – again in the style of your choice! There are any number of ~THB300 foot/calf massage places in Silom/Surawongse and I will not attempt to list all those! I have however added both Arena (37) and The Best Massage (36) as I realised that Silom Plaza is within the limits of the map.

christianpfc Yes, I made the map myself. I had been hoping someone would make a new map for a while, so when AsDaRa made his request, I thought I may as well do it myself….

Nirish guy Since you were so traumatised by your experience at Indigo, I have deleted it and replaced it with Fork & Cork by Sphinx (56) on Soi 4, which was a serious omission in my part anyway.

Mancs As far as I know (last visit March ’19) G-Boys is still open. Does anyone else have more up to date information? But you are right, I got Take-a-Nap and BBB Inn the wrong way around. Now shown as (79) and (80) respectively. Thanks Mancs!

Jo-san Josan! That blue dot on Silom Soi 6 is The Fah. Now shown as (84) I am sure I numbered it before…..!

Smiles Thanks for your warm words, but how very dare you suggest (elsewhere) that I had plagiarised this map from some unknown and un-disclosed source! It is of course the product of my own mis-spent life.

I have now updated the map with comments received (and a few more amendments of my own) and, with a nod to the late and lamented DreadedNed, who provided many of us with the best information available back in the day, I have changed the background colour to lilac and the font to Comic-Sans.

This is now version 1.1 dated June ’19 (yes, 2019!) and I might produce further updates in future if readers are kind enough to provide constructive comments and suggestions.

Moses
June 12th, 2019, 02:14
I might produce further updates in future if readers are kind enough to provide constructive comments and suggestions.

Brilliant work.
One category is still missed: saunas.

Tintin
June 15th, 2019, 16:05
Fabulous!
Very informative and well designed map. I like how the streets are correctly labeled, even lesser-known ones, such as Soi Thaniya 2, and the short cut (passage) between Thaniya and Thaniya 2 is included. Fantastic work.

christianpfc
June 15th, 2019, 22:35
christianpfc Yes, I made the map myself. I had been hoping someone would make a new map for a while, so when AsDaRa made his request, I thought I may as well do it myself….
A great service to the community! How did you make this map? I wouldn't know where to start.

sglad
June 19th, 2019, 22:12
G-Boy or G-Man is closed and some of the boys and two of the ghastly mamasans who worked there are now at Freshboys.

AsDaRa
June 20th, 2019, 15:13
A great service to the community! How did you make this map? I wouldn't know where to start.

I think he used QGIS. That is a tool I use for the maps I make. Or he used Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer. But QGIS is more suited for this.

wildboy
September 11th, 2019, 09:22
Many of them are closed now!

christianpfc
September 13th, 2019, 12:32
5,6,7 are permanently closed (moved/joined with other bars).
But 1,2,3 are holding out against all odds (low customer numbers).
Observations last night.

christianpfc
September 29th, 2019, 11:38
There are various Olivia Massage (former Art Massage?). Where is Classic Massage? There were reports about it, but I couldn't find it yesterday.

"Soi Narathiwat" in above move map is Soi Anuman Ratchathon.
Silom Soi 6 has an (unnamed?) soi parallel with one lady massage.

frequent
September 29th, 2019, 12:22
\Where is Classic Massage? There were reports about it, but I couldn't find it yesterday.I know you young 'uns struggle with modern technology but a simple googling of "Classic Massage Bangkok" will answer your question

christianpfc
October 1st, 2019, 11:24
It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.

goji
October 2nd, 2019, 01:00
Thanks for the map !

5,6,7 are permanently closed (moved/joined with other bars).But 1,2,3 are holding out against all odds (low customer numbers).Observations last night.
How Nature Boy remains open is a mystery to me.
Go back about 10 years and there was often a good reason to go in there, as it had 4 or more boys and they wore those tiny green aprons which made a token effort at covering their balls, whilst leaving the rear uncovered. It was not unknown to be sat at the table with my glass and 4 sets of tackle on it. I suppose legally, they were not naked.

Now the aprons are replaced by trunks, or worse. Last time I went in, there were just 2 boys. Due to a brief misjudgement, I sat down and ordered a drink. The boys quickly guessed they were not my type and were already sitting down with their phones before my drink arrived. So faced with paying gogo bar prices for a drink and no gogo, I also decided to give up and made a swift exit before the drink arrived.

So how many gogo bars does Bangkok now have ? 17-3 = 14 ?

Still more than Pattaya, which, must be about 9 approx ? From memory & making adjustments for what I think is closed since I was there earlier in the year. 3 Around Sunee, 3 in Boyztown and about 3 in the next 2 streets.

Bert
October 2nd, 2019, 15:58
Nature boys is not that bad if you know what to expect. I visited a few times and I always was alone with 3 gogo boys.
One if them is very tall and slender and has a nice sexy body. Last visit he had a beard.
I didn't off him but it was nice to explore his naked body sitting on my lap.
It's a tiny place but a cold beer is 150 baht so....good for a pleasant moment!

nasherich
October 26th, 2019, 06:01
Nature boys is not that bad if you know what to expect. I visited a few times and I always was alone with 3 gogo boys.
One if them is very tall and slender and has a nice sexy body. Last visit he had a beard.

I have been there a couple of times. The first occasion there were three guys in trunks, and with little prompting whipped out their tackle and we basically took turns...

The second time, only two guys in jeans, one of whom just stayed glued to his phone. The other joined me for a drink but wouldn't do anything unless I offed him. I thought it was supposed to be a hands-on bar but perhaps things have changed. Haven't been back since.

dinagam
October 26th, 2019, 07:23
I took a peek in Super A around midnight on Thursday, with about four boys lounging on the seats and not a single customer, so I left without entering.
Sweet Banana and Superboyz bars on Patpong 1 were closed. Wirat who ran Sweet Banana is now a mamasan at Fresh Boys Patpong 2, so is the tall, long-haired ladyboy previously working at Banana bar in Silom Soi 4.

frequent
October 26th, 2019, 07:51
Nature boys is not that bad... but it was nice to explore his naked body sitting on my lap.I use the term "hands-on mentoring"

goji
October 27th, 2019, 21:40

Lads that get everything off are exactly what I expect at Nature Boys.

However, I'm also fairly fussy & like slim lads with no beard & little or no tattoos. With only 2~3 staff, I expect the probability of finding one I like to be rather low.

pong
February 7th, 2020, 07:43
Lads that get everything off are exactly what I expect at Nature Boys.

However, I'm also fairly fussy & like slim lads with no beard & little or no tattoos. With only 2~3 staff, I expect the probability of finding one I like to be rather low.

You are quite right. However the 150 bt (raised only once, it used to be 100 from around 1990) also applies to opposite Golden Cock and round the corner SuperA, the 3 commonly named the sleaze bars. GC opens from around noon. But it seems youre much better off moving over to Patters right away. In the past Nat Boy often had just 1 regular guy, heavily tattooed, who thought the only way to perform gay s... was wanking or jerking off. Including the rare occasions he was offed to perform in a room elsewhere.
But from above "14 gogoś still in BKK?Cannot believe, the only ones remaining are in that Silom/Patpong now (plus Jupiter and ML), Sukhumvit does not offer much gay anymore and SapanKwai is KaraOK only now. Unless, maybe, one also counts the Coyote boys dancing in tipical Thai style deafening music discoś for dancing around the table loaded with JW.

pong
February 7th, 2020, 07:49
It is indeed on google maps, but must have changed names recently. When I walked there some days ago, there was no Classic Massage, and on street view there is only The Green Massage, Ben-Ten, The Paradise Massage where Classic Massage is supposed to be.
So thats likely along main Silom? Or maybe just off in soi 6-seeing Paradise? Places there change by the day. This is much more apparent if one only sees it 2-3 x/yr, like I do. Even whole chains seem to be sold on and change name, like there is now Olivia at many shops. But some seem to offer many more guys or even guys only-quite unusual for Thai rahn nouat. Walk via soi 6 from S to S. The STAR, a big place, taking 2 shophouses besides, advertises in the latest ThaiPeuan so must aim the gay market. However, no sign of this to be noted when walking past, only glued on the fones.

christianpfc
February 8th, 2020, 19:59
And now Star Massage (see pong's post as well) as a new name in that soi.

The last times I poked my head in Super A, all boys were fully dressed, so that cannot count as gogo any more and they won't get my custom. That transition took a few years, I used to complain that the boys wear underwear and sleeveless shirts during that transition time. Now they are off my list. But I will still pass and look inside every time I'm in the area an tell them I'm looking for boys in underwear.

pong
February 14th, 2020, 13:36
More: IND(i)RA msg (opposite the sun msg, soi 6 suriwong side)has also changed name-and guys. No name now to be seen. had mostly quite heavy dark guys, now the more slimmer type, perhaps mostly VN or Burmese (they did not understand when I asked them about name in Thai).
In the dogleg of soi 6 is PRIME msg with only male staff on both sides, though this is a mainstream only. Immensely populair for some reason by ASEANs
In that same dogleg is the UK-Thai Guesthouse. Have never ever seen a review or mention about it.
In the subsoi across form SuperA is KINNON hoStel, taking (as far as I remember correctly?) also the old Lucky S premises. In fact former m2m msg shops turned into hoStel are not uncommon at all the last yrs. For penny pinching bahtsavers.
More HTLs: Red Planet (used to be the AirAsia brand), along Suriwong. and under constr. brand new IBIS Styles just off Silom, east side, plus a giant one along soi 6, middle part. Think it has a sign like UNION HTL or so.
SAUNA: one and only remaining sauna in this covered area is Saunamania, which has penalty entry if they think youre too old.
Corner of Soi Anumarn and subsoi SuperA also once had a sauna-long ago-its now a JPNese restrt.

pong
February 14th, 2020, 13:44
More:
53. BBB Inn is also closed around same time as the soi hotmail bars
@ more msg places often mentioned in gay listings:
magic Tree (by mr T), in soi Hualampong=the soi going south from Sam Yan MRT toward Suriw.
A place beside Bavana HTL, forgot name, roughly opposite the former soi Hotmail (Rec by many).
Just for the record: there is also a link/subsoi beteen Taniya and the end of what is named Thaniya 1/2, has many JPNese restrts.