PDA

View Full Version : A different and more positive angle on Boyztown

Oliver2
June 1st, 2019, 09:48
I wonder if older members remember the security guard at Ambiance? P and I were remembering him fondly over breakfast this morning, He was always charmingly polite and helpful to guests but what I recall most is the manner in which he treated my visitors and later, P. The bar-boys received exactly the same courtesies as paying guests and I have to confess that this surprised me on my first visits to Boyztown.
I also remember how helpful he was to me when a guy I'd offed collapsed in my shower. I was very worried; was he ill? had he taken some of my medication?
But no. My friend came into the room, took one look at him and said "Mau." And yes, he was.
We managed to get him into the soi, the guard (I wish I could remember his name) called a motor-cy, pushed him onto the seat....and he was off.
Predictably the dancer was back at Throb the next evening, as though nothing had happened.
One other thing, our friend used to stop casual visitors to the soi photographing us; I wonder what he'd have done with the tour groups that descend on the the soi en masse, mobiles aloft?

sglad
June 2nd, 2019, 05:36
I also remember how helpful he was to me when a guy I'd offed collapsed in my shower. I was very worried; was he ill? had he taken some of my medication?
But no. My friend came into the room, took one look at him and said "Mau." And yes, he was.
We managed to get him into the soi, the guard (I wish I could remember his name) called a motor-cy, pushed him onto the seat....and he was off.

You put a semi-conscious drunk person - "pushed him onto the seat" - on a Pattaya motorcy with no seatbelt, no protection whatsoever? What a reckless and selfish thing to do! You could have at least let him sleep it off. After all, weren't you there with him when he was getting smashed? Thank god nothing happened to the poor guy; he could have slipped off the motorbike and be run over by a truck. When I lived in Thailand, I would let friends crash in my room if they were too drunk to drive home. It was the least I could do after a big night out.

kjun12
June 3rd, 2019, 19:14
You put a semi-conscious drunk person - "pushed him onto the seat" - on a Pattaya motorcy with no seatbelt, no protection whatsoever? What a reckless and selfish thing to do! You could have at least let him sleep it off. After all, weren't you there with him when he was getting smashed? Thank god nothing happened to the poor guy; he could have slipped off the motorbike and be run over by a truck. When I lived in Thailand, I would let friends crash in my room if they were too drunk to drive home. It was the least I could do after a big night out.

You sound like a shrieking old woman. Cool your jets.

Nirish guy
June 4th, 2019, 00:05
"pushed him onto the seat" - on a Pattaya motorcy with no seatbelt?.

I wasn't aware that motorbikes HAD seatbelts ? God there's me been risking life and limb all these years by not wearing my bikes seatbelt - shit, best we don't tell the BIB this shocking news as they'll be bringing out a fine for that next too I bet !!! ;)

Nirish guy
June 4th, 2019, 00:10
"pushed him onto the seat" - on a Pattaya motorcy with no seatbelt?.

I wasn't aware that motorbikes HAD seatbelts ? My GOD there it seems I've been risking myu very life and limb all these years not wearing my seatbelt on a bikeand I didn't even know - , shit, it's maybe best that we don't tell the BIB as next thing you know they'll be bringing out a fine for us farang for that offence too !!!

You put a semi-conscious drunk person - "pushed him onto the seat" .....no protection whatsoever? .

How do you know that as he never mentioned that he'd removed the condom - one really shouldn't assume !

:)

frequent
June 4th, 2019, 08:54
I wasn't aware that motorbikes HAD seatbelts ? My GOD there it seems I've been risking myu very life and limb all these years not wearing my seatbelt on a bikeand I didn't even know.It reminds me of a meeting I attended many years ago of administrators and doctors at a hospital here in Houston where the senior manager updated us all about "horseplay around the nurses' swimming pool" where (gasp) used condoms had been found. After a short silence the senior doctor replied "I didn't know horses used condoms" which pretty much ended the discussion

dinagam
June 4th, 2019, 10:55
That is somewhat like twisting the tale of the tail with no tail to the tale...