PDA

View Full Version : Boystown Not My Cup of Tea

Manforallseasons
May 30th, 2019, 00:30
Years ago I would go with friends almost nightly to gogo bars in Boystown, but it has long lost its appeal however, tonight after reading some favorable posts I went back. First I went to Cupidol, next Dreamboy and lastly to Toyboys. My impressions many boys in each bar none were stunning many were approaching or over 30, Cupidol and Toyboys had the most fem guys.....once again nothing to write home about. One the way home I stopped in Nice Boys yes this is my favorite bar and I know most of the boys and am treated very well frankly it will be a very long time if ever that I return to Boystown.

gerefan2
May 30th, 2019, 01:45
... and Nice Boys is not my cup of tea.

Thank goodness we are all different!

dinagam
May 30th, 2019, 10:50
I enjoyed the sight of six naked men washing each other in wooden tubs depicting a Japanese onsen. The incandescent light and a slow Japanese ballad by a male singer made the scene so sexy, as I remember the 10:30 pm show at Dreamboy last week.

goji
May 30th, 2019, 21:11
One the way home I stopped in Nice Boys yes this is my favorite bar and I know most of the boys and am treated very well frankly it will be a very long time if ever that I return to Boystown.

Not a very positive outlook on life:
1 You don't like Boystown.
2 You don't like the Bangkok gay scene & recommend others avoid it (even though you kind of declared you haven't been there for some time, so therefore haven't seen the new bars)
3 You don't like the twink bars in Sunee, such as Winner Boys.
4 You have also been warning us about poor experiences on the apps, if I'm not mistaken.

You DO like Nice Boys.

Other than Nice Boys, are there any other gay bars in the entire world that you DO like ?

If the rest of the world isn't good enough, a little introspection may be in order here.

Manforallseasons
May 30th, 2019, 21:41
Not a very positive outlook on life:
1 You don't like Boystown.
2 You don't like the Bangkok gay scene & recommend others avoid it (even though you kind of declared you haven't been there for some time, so therefore haven't seen the new bars)
3 You don't like the twink bars in Sunee, such as Winner Boys.
4 You have also been warning us about poor experiences on the apps, if I'm not mistaken.

You DO like Nice Boys.

Other than Nice Boys, are there any other gay bars in the entire world that you DO like ?

If the rest of the world isn't good enough, a little introspection may be in order here.

I am lucky that I live here and am not an occasional visitor, so unlike them I can be very particular as I have the ability to see them all and by your past posts you are the unhappy one....My life is better than most certainly better than yours, as for Nice Boys I know many of the boys on a personal level not just on a sexual level, I have been going for a long time I know the owner well as we are friends and a few of my farang friends also make it their favorite place as they too live here and have seen all the gogo bars and for many of the same reasons like it the most.

Nirish guy
May 31st, 2019, 00:35
..My life is better than most certainly better than yours.......

How can you possibly make such a ridiculously wild and sweeping claim with of course absolutely no way of measuring that "fact".

sglad
May 31st, 2019, 00:37
Years ago I would go with friends almost nightly to gogo bars in Boystown, but it has long lost its appeal...

Any place you go nightly to is bound to lose its appeal sooner or later. Go go bars are supposed to be a treat not a social staple. By now you would be so familiar with their act (and make no mistake, it is an act) that you could probably complete the boys' sentences even before they finish uttering them. Brothels can only re-work and re-invent themselves in so many ways especially if they are dealing with the same old, boring clientele, who, other than having got older, haven't changed much either.

sglad
May 31st, 2019, 00:55
How can you possibly make such a ridiculously wild and sweeping claim with of course absolutely no way of measuring that "fact".

By being a Pattaya resident of "many years".

kittyboy
May 31st, 2019, 04:30

I have to agree. Someone stating their life is better than another person's life..is about the most stupid thing I have seen posted on this message board in a very long time.

Nirish guy
May 31st, 2019, 04:52
By being a Pattaya resident of "many years".

Whereas some might even suggest that if you find yourself sitting alone in prostitute bars in Pattaya in your declining years that life has in fact gone seriously wrong somewhere along the way ! But hey each to their own I say and whatever makes you happy you should do it and not worry what others think, as unlike some it seems I'd certainly hate to suggest that any one person's life was any better or worse than any one else's.

I'm guessing that we all judge our happiness and quality of life using VERY different wide standards, which vary and might include such things as accumulating money, finding (true) love ( whatever that is), having our health, or just being "happy" and content every day to name but a few. So, just for conversations sake MFAS and just out of interest so to what do YOU you equate your belief that your life is better than most / others down too ? Just for conversations sake ?

sglad
May 31st, 2019, 07:21
Whereas some might even suggest that if you find yourself sitting alone in prostitute bars in Pattaya in your declining years that life has in fact gone seriously wrong somewhere along the way !

I see my sarcasm was lost on you.

Nirish guy
May 31st, 2019, 07:57
No, not at all, In fact I was adding to your train of thought actually.

frequent
May 31st, 2019, 09:30
No, not at all, In fact I was adding to your train of thought actually.You'll need to exercise tolerance - sglad is preparing for his forthcoming act of suttee

dinagam
May 31st, 2019, 10:45
Who's the merry widow?

Nirish guy
May 31st, 2019, 15:52
Let's not lose out train of thought here chaps, as the question to MFAS was...."So, just out of interest so to what do YOU you equate your belief that your life is better than most / others down too ? Just for conversations sake ?"

Manforallseasons
May 31st, 2019, 16:26
How I do enjoy watching the old queens and beloved trolls rise to the occasion. :yahoo_mini:

Nirish guy
May 31st, 2019, 16:37
Trolls.....YOU brought it up !! You were the one saying you think your life is better than others, I was merely asking why you might think that ? Or do you need a little time to think perhaps ? If I were you I'd go for the you've found inner peace and happiness option, as that's probably the line that will make you look the least up your own arse than any of those other options...... although ( seriously) you may well judge your life on a WHOLE other plain than the rest of us and if so that's great and that WAS my question as to what YOU equate having a great life to mean.

So, are you for sharing your wisdom re that then or not ? Or are you more comfortable just leaving your sweeping generalising out there hanging in the wind maybe just ?.....

frequent
May 31st, 2019, 16:46
you may well judge your life on a WHOLE other plain than the rest of us ....I suspect MFAS has a very plain life

Keith
May 31st, 2019, 20:16
Plane?

kittyboy
May 31st, 2019, 22:40
How I do enjoy watching the old queens and beloved trolls rise to the occasion. :yahoo_mini:

Please do share with us the details of why you have a better life. I am very curious as to what standard you are using to compare your life to others and coming to the conclusion that your life is better.

Nirish made a good point. Good and bad are individual and personal. but you indicate you have an absolute standard for living a good or bad life.
I am guessing that maybe just maybe you think that access to inexpensive boy whores (18+ I have empathy and yes respect for the boy whores..but they are boy whores) 50 years younger than you and finding those boy whore in darkened alleys with darkened boy bars is the absolute standard for a good life?

Hmmm..I arrive in Pattaya in a few days time. I am bored and ready to leave after 2-3 weeks. Chasing (18+) boy whore and having the same endless conversation with sexpats in the bars of Pattaya is not my absolute standard for a good life.

MFAS - please tell me what is your standard for a good life?

Manforallseasons
May 31st, 2019, 23:22
Kitty one very small reason among many for my “good life” is I’m nothing like you and for this very small thing I am thankful.

kittyboy
May 31st, 2019, 23:44
Kitty one very small reason among many for my “good life” is I’m nothing like you and for this very small thing I am thankful.

OK..You have no idea what my life looks like or what my values in life are, so to make a comment that for your "good life" is nothing like you (I assume you meant to write yours) is a very stupid comment as you know nothing about my life or my values. You might be able to make some assumptions about my life based on my past posts which are generally accurate.

So please explain to me what attributes of my life you are happy about because they are not like yours? Be specific. What specific attributes of my life as a comparison to you own life make you happy and make you believe you have the better life?

Moses
May 31st, 2019, 23:52
Manforallseasons & kittyboy, do you guys really want to clash here? Is here fighting arena for alphas?

Should I offer some tool for fair fighting?

kittyboy
June 1st, 2019, 00:05
Manforallseasons & kittyboy, do you guys really want to clash here? Is here fighting arena for alphas?

Should I offer some tool for fair fighting?

It is all in good fun.
IMHO if someone wants to make bold statements about their life being better than someone else's life then I am willing to play devils advocate with them and challenge that kind of a a statement to find out what makes their life so much better.

All in good fun..spirited debate about what is the meaning of a good life.

I assume MFAS is willing to share his views. Maybe? maybe not?

goji
June 1st, 2019, 00:48
"So, just out of interest so to what do YOU you equate your belief that your life is better than most / others down too ? Just for conversations sake ?"

Yes. Since you are convinced your life is so much better than ours, do explain why. Such bold claims deserve some proof.

Would make a very nice change from your regular posts whinging about any gay bar which is not Nice Boys.

christianpfc
June 1st, 2019, 01:46
One the way home I stopped in Nice Boys yes this is my favorite bar and I know most of the boys and am treated very well frankly it will be a very long time if ever that I return to Boystown.
My favorite bar, too! The one bar I go every time I'm in Pattaya, and feel well entertained every time. Long may it continue!

Any place you go nightly to is bound to lose its appeal sooner or later. Go go bars are supposed to be a treat not a social staple.
One of the reasons why I take all my business to Pattaya. I spend most of my time in Bangkok; going to Pattaya once per month and staying in a hotel gives that holiday feeling. But if I did it more than twice per month, it would become boring.

The other reason is that (travel + hotel + boy from bar in Pattaya) is cheaper than boy from bar in Bangkok.

joe552
June 1st, 2019, 07:43
I'm loving this conversation.

goji
June 2nd, 2019, 04:39
My life is better than most certainly better than yours,

1 Still waiting for you to explain your logic for this wild statement. Why exactly ?

2 Considering you like nowhere in the world other than Nice Boys, do you have any ownership interest in the bar ?

kittyboy
June 2nd, 2019, 11:12
1 Still waiting for you to explain your logic for this wild statement. Why exactly ?

2 Considering you like nowhere in the world other than Nice Boys, do you have any ownership interest in the bar ?

I would also like to hear why MFAS has such a better life than others. Maybe we can all learn to lead better lives with the inspiration of MFAS.

MFAS PLEASE share with us!

kittyboy
June 3rd, 2019, 21:31
A Man for all Seasons I assume and correct me if I am wrong refers to the Play and Movie of the same name.
Telling the story of Thomas More the cleric true to his principles (a man for all season..his principles did not change over time or circumstances).
MFAS - If you see yourself as a man of principles then you should be willing to share those principles and outline how living your life I assume based on your unwavering principles makes your life better than other's lives.

Maybe we can all learn something from a man of principles..please share them

goji
June 3rd, 2019, 21:40
My life is better than most certainly better than yours
(sic)

Still waiting for you to explain this certainty.

arsenal
June 4th, 2019, 20:53
Pattaya is certainly one of the easiest cities to live in. There are plenty of doctors, dentists and hospitals offering affordable treatment. Seeing one of them is easy and likely to be very close to where one lives. The standard of medical care is also comparable to any first world country. Travelling around is quick and cheap while parking anywhere (motorbike) is also easy and free. You get that? Free and easy parking.

There are a multitude of places to eat offering every type of cuisine and good food available for every budget. Short of time on my last trip I enjoyed a delicious chicken and rice dish from a food market for 40 baht. Ice cold filtered water is provided free.

State of the art multiplexes offering every film released as well as a huge variety of other electronic entertainments. Two of the nicest shopping malls I've come across plus two of the best water parks.

A safe environment provided you don't act like an arsehole. Police dotted about everywhere and likely to be around any corner at any time. As a non criminal I don't mind that one little bit. (not wearing a helmet aside)

There are also plenty of places to go where no one else does for a bit of peace and quiet, even in the high of high season. Just a few miles out of the city is some lovely countryside where the local people will cook you up a delicious pad thai or fried rice for next to nothing and be appreciative of a 10/20 baht tip. Hungary at 4.00am in the morning there are loads of places still open and serving food.

There are several free gyms, one of which comes with a view of the city and the bay and also for the most part is virtually deserted. Tennis courts and badminton courts are also there a plenty should one desire them.

A superb international airport flying all over the world is located just 1 1/2 hours away and a taxi will take you there for just 900 baht. (entirely non-smoking now so I'm docking several points for that)

Free and easy parking for a motorbike, did I mention that.

Many fantastic supermarkets offering high quality food from all over the world and offering western levels of cleanliness and customer service. More 24 hour convenience shops than you can count and so almost certainly one within a short walk of wherever you are.

If only it were possible to find a little sex there I would consider Pattaya to be possibly the most liveable city in the world to live in. Oh well! One can't have everything I suppose.

francois
June 5th, 2019, 02:58
Free and easy parking for a motorbike, did I mention that.

If only it were possible to find a little sex there I would consider Pattaya to be possibly the most liveable city in the world to live in. Oh well! One can't have everything I suppose.

Did someone pay you to write that travelogue, arsenal? :devilsh:

I always wished I lived there, and then I realized I do live there. And the main reason is the sex so I can have cock and eat it too.What more could one ask for??

goji
June 5th, 2019, 03:38
There are several free gyms, one of which comes with a view of the city and the bay and also for the most part is virtually deserted.
This is interesting. Please could you recommend a FREE gym ? Preferably South Pattaya.

arsenal
June 5th, 2019, 05:13
No Francois, no one paid me to write it. Haha. If they had they would no doubt have noticed I spelt hungry wrong. In my defence I was writing it while watching Chernobyl so the Eastern Bloc was in my mind. Chernobyl, the Sky Atlantic/HBO miniseries is brilliant btw.

Goji. There's a free gym on the top of the hill that overlooks Pattaya Bay. Sometimes the coffee shop is operational and sometimes it isn't. It's virtually empty until about 5.00pm.

joe552
June 6th, 2019, 11:47
A brilliant summary, arsenal. Yes, I find sex "hard to cum by".

sglad
June 9th, 2019, 19:28
I always wished I lived there, and then I realized I do live there. And the main reason is the sex so I can have cock and eat it too.What more could one ask for??

Meatloaf and Mont Clair?

francois
June 11th, 2019, 08:09
Meatloaf and Mont Clair?

:bo::bo:

christianpfc
June 13th, 2019, 03:15
Goji. There's a free gym on the top of the hill that overlooks Pattaya Bay. Sometimes the coffee shop is operational and sometimes it isn't. It's virtually empty until about 5.00pm.
There is more public free gym equipment on the side of the Northern side of the hill, in the park next to Tourism Authority of Thailand Pattaya Office.

Around the hill there is cruising going on any time of the day or night (at least it was when I last went a few years ago; while the observations and offers were interesting, I'm more the kind of person who wants to take a shower before and after sex and have sex in a bed in an air-conditioned room).

kittyboy
June 13th, 2019, 17:51
No Francois, no one paid me to write it. Haha. If they had they would no doubt have noticed I spelt hungry wrong. In my defence I was writing it while watching Chernobyl so the Eastern Bloc was in my mind. Chernobyl, the Sky Atlantic/HBO miniseries is brilliant btw.

At first I thought you were doing a windup with your description.
Pattaya certainly has its charms..but it also has its less than charming aspects.
As with anything it depends on what you want and what you value that determines that choices you make.
I think I would find it hard to live in Sodom on the Gulf is Siam (Pattaya) full time but as I said I do see its charms..but the downsides are a bit much sometimes. Especially the weather..it is just too darn hot during the summer.

kittyboy
June 13th, 2019, 17:57
MFAS - I am still wondering if your life is so much better than mine because you have access to boy whores (18+ of legal age) that you can pay to put their cocks up the entrance or exit to your alimentary canal? Just curious - is what makes your life so much better than mine?

If that is not the reason then any sharing you do would be greatly appreciated as I aspire to lead a better life.
I thought leading a better life was associated with morality and caring for others but maybe it is more like yours (as I stereotypically perceive sex pats life styles) committing mutual sodomy with boy whores (of legal age of course).

arsenal
June 14th, 2019, 15:06
Continuing from post 33.

There are also dozens of beautiful golf courses within an hours drive of Pattaya and several Thai boxing arenas if you fancy a round or two. Two racing tracks and many many swimming pools if you fancy a lap or two. Two international polo clubs if you fancy a chukka or two. Football pitches at various locations if you fancy a match or two. Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two. And......(wait for it)....a bar in Jomtien if you fancy a Cockatoo.

kittyboy
June 14th, 2019, 17:05
Continuing from post 33.

There are also dozens of beautiful golf courses within an hours drive of Pattaya and several Thai boxing arenas if you fancy a round or two. Two racing tracks and many many swimming pools if you fancy a lap or two. Two international polo clubs if you fancy a chukka or two. Football pitches at various locations if you fancy a match or two. Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two. And......(wait for it)....a bar in Jomtien if you fancy a Cockatoo.

Groan..Boys galore if you fancy a cock or two..and a cockatoo..groan.

dinagam
June 14th, 2019, 17:41
You'll definitely groan when a cockatoo pecks on your cock-a-too.

snotface
June 15th, 2019, 13:17
Here's a joke which I think more nearly expresses the true spirit of Pattaya than arsenal's commendable efforts to turn it into a world-class destination for the more discriminating and sporty traveller. An old farang passes a sexy young Thai on a street corner near Boyztown. The boy says, 'Hello papa, you want to go with me?' 'Sorry,' replies the farang wistfully, 'I cannot any more.' 'Never mind,' says the boy with an alluring come-on smile, 'we can try.' The farang acquiesces with a sigh and they go to the boy's room nearby.They undress and the farang performs like a young buck, three times in a row. 'Oh my Buddha,' says the breathless boy, 'and you say you cannot any more!' Says the old farang,'Oh, the sex part is still going well, it's the paying that is no longer possible.'

gerefan2
June 15th, 2019, 18:36
Reminds me of the old Irish joke...

Paddy goes into the bar and says to the Landlord “ Quick give me a Guinness before the trouble starts”
Landlord pours out a pint of Guinness and hands it to Paddy who slurps it down in less than a minute.

“Quick,one more before the trouble starts” says Paddy.

Landlord obliges.

“ one last one before the trouble starts” says Paddy once more.

Landlord obliges and says to Paddy “ when is this trouble going to start?”

Paddy replies “ when you find out Ive got no money”