PDA

View Full Version : Sleazy guesthouses

whynot
May 29th, 2019, 04:51
I like sleazy guest houses. The kind of place where a 2am knock on the door by naked, horny, drunk guesthouse staff member or resident will definitely occur.

Where the cleaners shorts will accidentally fall down revealing a hard cock or prelubed hole

Suggestions in BKK and Pattaya appreciated.

Thanks

christianpfc
May 29th, 2019, 22:17
I'm afraid that will remain a fantasy.

However, such things are not unheard of, and in the 500+ nights in the 200+ hotels I have stayed all over Thailand, it has happened to me once, in Pattani: I was in towel after taking a shower after checking in, and receptionist knocked on my door bringing me a bottle of water. When he came in and closed the door behind him, I could guess what would happen next. (1) He complimented me on my white skin and my nice body and asked to see more, and put his hand under my towel before I could reply. I let him have a grope, and then told that in principle he is right, but I prefer younger and slimmer boys/men.

(1) A friend told me not long before about his cruise, and on cruise ships the cabin door has to stay open when staff in the cabin, to prevent exactly such things.

whynot
May 30th, 2019, 01:34
Im hopeful that BBB inn might tick that box. A LB alternative might also work.

goji
May 30th, 2019, 04:23
A friend told me not long before about his cruise, and on cruise ships the cabin door has to stay open when staff in the cabin, to prevent exactly such things.
Yet another reason not to waste holiday budget on a cruise.

Old git
May 30th, 2019, 05:06
One of the things that marks out gay encounters from straight ones are the spontaneous events.

On home turf you tend to spot the signals but in foreign climes it's all too easy to miss the local nuances - especially where the local culture is predominantly homophobic.

Of those who've travelled the world and been around the block too many times, how many can't recall occasions when (too late..) you realise you've missed a come-on..

ceejay
May 30th, 2019, 19:44
A bell "boy" at the Rose Hotel in Bangkok once offered to come up to my room after his shift was finished. I put "boy" in inverted commas because he looked to be of the same generation as the old dears on the desk. I declined with thanks.

dinagam
May 30th, 2019, 20:42
Many years ago in a small hotel in the Pattaya Beach area, a bellboy assisted me to my room although I was carrying just a small backpack. Once inside his hand led mine to his already turgid organ under his Thai costume uniform. I politely declined his overture.
On another occasion in Vientiane, an evening reception guy came up to my room after locking up the front door when the last guests have returned to their rooms. And again in Vientiane a reception guy from another hotel nearby came to my room during his lunch break. There are potentially many more such instances, but they aren't always your types. Dommage.

goji
May 30th, 2019, 21:27
In one Isan hotel, one of the reception desk staff found me on Hornet and after a little discussion, popped up to my room for a quickie. Unfortunately, he was slightly more plump than the photograph, but I relaxed my normal criteria as it's been a long time ambition of mine to get off with hotel staff*. Box now ticked.

Elsewhere, the nearest to an approach I got was in Saigon, where I was fairly obviously eyeing up the cute bell boys at Breakfast. Anyway, a somewhat older member of staff was pretending to polish the lift switches and joined me for a chat in the lift after breakfast. As he wasn't my type, I didn't show any interest, however in hindsight, perhaps I should have discussed the other staff then.

[*From the same hotel. On numerous occasions, I have met staff from OTHER hotels via phone apps]

joe552
June 1st, 2019, 07:49
One would never dream of having 'relations' with mere staff. Standards, dear boy, standards.

gerefan2
June 1st, 2019, 13:11
One would never dream of having 'relations' with mere staff. Standards, dear boy, standards.

None of the above have! They all seem to be "failures" for one reason or the other.
Any sucess stories??

joe552
June 1st, 2019, 21:10
I don't think I've ever connected with a member of staff (or a staff's member) in all my travels in Thailand. I'd be quite open to it - it just never happened.

Nirish guy
June 1st, 2019, 21:28
Sad part is that I'm not sure whether it's an indication of just my pure and totally slutiness when on my travels or just the on set of early alzheimers perhaps as I KNOW I have had the pleasure of hooking up with staff members on a few occasions but I'm not DAMNED if I can remember where or with whom ! I really should have kept a diary......hmmm on in hind sight perhaps it's better that I didn't :-)

Jellybean
June 1st, 2019, 23:13
I don't think I've ever connected with a member of staff (or a staff's member) in all my travels in Thailand. I'd be quite open to it - it just never happened.

Perhaps you should consider adding it to your Bucket List, joe552. :)

Sad part is that I'm not sure whether it's an indication of just my pure and totally slutiness when on my travels or just the on set of early alzheimers perhaps as I KNOW I have had the pleasure of hooking up with staff members on a few occasions but I'm not DAMNED if I can remember where or with whom ! I really should have kept a diary......hmmm on in hind sight perhaps it's better that I didn't :-)

Hmmm . . . I can't say I was surprised, NIrish-guy.

;)

goji
June 2nd, 2019, 18:44
None of the above have!
Try reading it more carefully.

ro2124
June 2nd, 2019, 22:03
Always remember first time in Bangkok many years ago.
Arrived in hotel tired after long flight,cute bellboy took me to room and then said... you want sex with me?
I said no thanks. ...OK he said, you want my sister?
I thought.. Mmmh ..think I am going to like it here:)
Well might have taken him up on his first offer but was just too knackered

Daveuk
June 2nd, 2019, 23:10
It happened to me the other way round. I checked into a Bkk moderate hotel. Whilst I was unpacking a chambermaid came in with a couple of bottles of water, started chatting and suggested that perhaps I would like to fuck her involving cash. I said no thanks and told her I was gay. She went but the next thing I knew there was a knock on the door. It was a boy offering sex !.

pong
June 3rd, 2019, 01:55
I'm afraid that will remain a fantasy.

(1) A friend told me not long before about his cruise, and on cruise ships the cabin door has to stay open when staff in the cabin, to prevent exactly such things.

Yes, dear Chris, and thats also the general rule for about any decent Hotel anywhere.

Remember from Pattay that the night-porter in one of the (cheap) HTLs I stayed then was a former barboy, which turned out when I came back with the trophy for the night-from same bar.

pong
June 3rd, 2019, 02:00
Oh well, now that I"ve read the rest: yes, after having stayed in at least a 100 or so cheap guesthouses/HTLs in BKK and in the past all over TH (I think by now chris has overtaken me in this nr), several approaches of female staff have been made, covert or more openly. But just informing if youre married and if not so-want to is overly common anywhere in TH. Now that some 7s have seat-counters for your just purchased food-it also very often happens there. Speak Thai and some quite entertaining chats can be made-unheard of anywhere in this west.

gerefan2
June 3rd, 2019, 04:31
So no success yet then......no idea what pong is trying to say..!

dab69
June 3rd, 2019, 18:52
So no success yet then......no idea what pong is trying to say..!

7-11 stores

Dalewood
June 5th, 2019, 03:20
For me it was a not-so-sleazy guest house in Pattaya. Unfortunately the one who approached was a post-op ladyboy who worked the front desk. I know she was post op because she displayed the goods---or lack thereof. :-(