PDA

View Full Version : BKK - Lucky Boy GoGo Bar 2019/05

Dimsumbear
May 26th, 2019, 10:02
I was “lucky” enough to be at the Lucky Boy Bar at the same alley of the 24-hr Foodland Supermarket and Restaurant. Essentially it’s run by the same people from the X-Boy at the now closed down Soi Twilight. Well the establishment was not bad as the stage was big and seats plentiful/comfortable. The only drawback is that I fell for another big cock Viet boy with the perfect smile and body again. Great to look at, can’t do shits in bed lol. I am going to Pattaya for sure next time

werner
May 27th, 2019, 12:10
Yes, yes. how NOT to fall for handsome, sexy guys?

And how to communicate what services we want when we lack a common language?

arsenal
May 27th, 2019, 13:11
This happens to us all, even the legendary arsenal gets caught by the killer smile occasionally.

A case in point.
Super gorgeous Laos boy at Toy Boys. I'd been after him for several months and eventually offed him by getting the mammasan to call him. He'd been offed within minutes both times I'd seen him this week and indeed in February . He said he didn't smoke but kissing was fine. (no English, he uses a translation app) Back in the room he wouldn't even do that. Now what to do?

Well we showered. Then I played with his body. Then I got him to wank off. Then as he was lying on his front I filmed him and made him turn over while he sort of hid his face but actually didn't really. Then I told him he'd lied to me and his face said he knew that so I smacked him quite hard a few times on his firm little arse. I paid him 1000 baht instead of the agreed 1500 which to be fair he accepted with good grace. Then I took him back to the bar on my motorbike, thanked him and said goodbye. The next night while passing Toy boys he was there so I tapped him on his baseball capped head and smiled to which he looked up and smiled back. That fucking smile could melt the Siberian tundra.

I'm glad I offed him. It wasn't what I wanted but it was all that was available and at least now I know. That particular itch has been scratched. This magnanimous attitude is easier because all of my other offs this trip have been wonderful.

Nathan B
May 27th, 2019, 16:44
This happens to us all, even the legendary arsenal gets caught by the killer smile occasionally.

A case in point.
Super gorgeous Laos boy at Toy Boys.

I think I offed the same boy earlier this month. Super cute, baseball cap and partially hid his face when I tried to take a photo. Useless in bed!

goji
May 27th, 2019, 17:40
And how to communicate what services we want when we lack a common language?

There are also some who pretend to have communication difficulties so they can avoid promising to make services.

I had one in Cambodia on my last trip.
Communication on the app was difficult, but since he didn't have much competition, I decided to take a punt, without confirming precisely what he would do. Anyway, he shows up, speaks good English and tells me he is studying English at University.
In bed he does very little so I think the poor English on the app was purely to avoid committing to providing specific services.

Since boys who speak virtually no English can still communicate what they do in bed, I'm now starting to assume poor communication is deliberate to prepare the customer for poor performance in bed. After all, any genuine and professional hooker will very quickly learn all the key words to communicate what he does in bed and sell his services.

How not to fall for handsome sexy guys is another matter. Falling for them is no problem, but we still need to resist their attractions if they will not commit to satisfy specific needs when offed.

werner
May 27th, 2019, 18:05
A couple years ago, I met a stunning Vietnamese guy in one of the go-go bars. He spoke decent French because he once had a French lover.

I understood his French, and he understood my French (my native language).

But he did not deliver what he promised. Communication can be a problem even if two people do speak a common language.

a447
May 27th, 2019, 20:35
God gave us 10 flexible fingers which enable us to perfectly communicate with these guys when it comes to our sexual wants and needs.

Imho spoken communication is not required.

christianpfc
May 28th, 2019, 01:30
The only drawback is that I fell for another big cock Viet boy with the perfect smile and body again. Great to look at, can’t do shits in bed lol.
Can you elaborate?
(Reading negative reports about Vietnamese boys, which confirms my own experience, always cheers me up.)

After years of living here, and many disappointments/deceptions, I haven't fallen for good looking but poor performing boys for a while. I had some stunners sit with me in gogo bars last year and this year, but for lack of sexual vibes, I didn't off them.

arsenal
May 29th, 2019, 22:27
I've just watched killer smile boy go off with his latest victim. Ha ha.

Oliver2
May 30th, 2019, 09:08
Caveat emptor. I found that the most disappointing performers were often the best-looking.