View Full Version : Barry, the Dublin fireman

joe552
May 23rd, 2019, 10:41
I'm writing a series of books about a young guy called AJ who joins the Royal Navy at 18, marries Paul and is now raising 2 sons in Spain. His best friend in Dublin, Wacker, is a fireman. I'll have to ask him about Barry. It's a very small community - the fire service.

frequent
May 23rd, 2019, 12:27
I'm writing a series of books about a young guy called AJ who joins the Royal Navy at 18, marries Paul and is now raising 2 sons in Spain. His best friend in Dublin, Wacker, is a fireman. I'll have to ask him about Barry. It's a very small community - the fire service.Will you be referencing Winston Churchill's famous riposte when asked about the traditions of the Royal Navy - "The Navy has only three traditions; rum, sodomy and the lash"?

dinagam
May 23rd, 2019, 13:13
Will you be referencing Winston Churchill's famous riposte when asked about the traditions of the Royal Navy - "The Navy has only three traditions; rum, sodomy and the lash"?

Quite similar to the Catholic traditions.

joe552
May 24th, 2019, 06:47
There are blowjobs. I don't do anal (personal choice). Check out "Bound for Valparaiso" on Amazon, the first in the series. I'm currently on the 4th book.

Smiles
May 25th, 2019, 09:34
What's that got to do with . . . . (you know what's next, eh shirley? That's right, dudes who don't do anal are not allowed in this Forum. It's like a Constitution, the highest law of the land.)
Come on Joe you can do it. You don't even need a dick, just the end of your tongue once. You'll be let in.

frequent
May 25th, 2019, 10:37
What's that got to do with . . . . (you know what's next, eh shirley? That's right, dudes who don't do anal are not allowed in this Forum. It's like a Constitution, the highest law of the land.)
Come on Joe you can do it. You don't even need a dick, just the end of your tongue once. You'll be let in.Perhaps Joe doesn’t like the taste of pillows?

joe552
May 26th, 2019, 16:02
Smiles, I've had anal twice. I've given anal twice. I didn't enjoy either. I'm still gay.