PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

cdnmatt
May 20th, 2019, 18:15
How you guys doing these days? Are all your hedonistic desires with cute, young naked Asian flesh a reality, or how's things?

frequent
May 21st, 2019, 05:07
How you guys doing these days? Are all your hedonistic desires with cute, young naked Asian flesh a reality, or how's things?Your location is still set as “KK” I see

As for myself, here in Houston it’s mostly cute, young, naked Latino flesh

joe552
May 21st, 2019, 09:48
I'm still in Dublin but heading for Pattaya at the end of September. I'm not in the least bit excited. Where are you physically living, Matt? Asia or Canada?

francois
May 21st, 2019, 10:51
Welcome back matt. A friend recently asked me "where is matt" and I could not answer until now, but, not quite sure where you physically are.

Smiles
May 21st, 2019, 11:24
" ... not quite sure where you physically are ..."
Undoubtedy, Kingston.

dab69
May 21st, 2019, 11:25
how did you determine where he is Francois?
(also glad you could get IN)

Captain Swing
May 21st, 2019, 11:28
Oh, goody!! With Game Of Thrones finished we're in desperate need of the return of another compelling saga, which has been on unexplained hiatus for far, far too long.

Smiles
May 21st, 2019, 11:50
Talking about Dead Members Walking . . . where might Latinosmallpoxx be? A lost soul now I presume, as that is what happens to anyone who lives in Sydney long enough.

frequent
May 21st, 2019, 12:04
Talking about Dead Members Walking . . . where might Latinosmallpoxx be? A lost soul now I presume, as that is what happens to anyone who lives in Sydney long enough.Oh dear oh dear oh dear Smiles. He "lives" if you can call it that, in that last refuge of the truly desperate - New Zealand. Perhaps, like most North Americans, you believe New Zealand is just across the Sydney Harbour Bridge?

cdnmatt
May 21st, 2019, 14:06

You talking about Smiles comment of Kingston? That's just Smiles being an old grump again, as per usual. Kingston is home to an infamous maximum security prison in Canada that houses the country's most horrific criminals.

Still stuck in Canada at the moment, as keep getting delayed. Hopefully will be in Vientiane sooner than later. Gohn is an absolute sweetheart and good friend, and patiently been waiting for me to show up. No BF or anything as he's too young, and just not the type anyway, but just good friends. I need his eyes, and he needs a more financially stable life.

dab69
May 21st, 2019, 17:09
Smiles comment about Kingston is after francois comment but he's not sure where you physically are

bkkguy
May 21st, 2019, 17:38
Perhaps, like most North Americans, you believe New Zealand is just across the Sydney Harbour Bridge?

I heard that when someone moves from Sydney to New Zealand it increases the average IQ of both countries!

francois
May 21st, 2019, 19:22

I meant that I now know he is still alive and posting on Sawatdee (cyberspace) but didn't know his physical location until he revealed he is still in Canada.

joe552
May 22nd, 2019, 03:09
Cdnmatt, you have to tell us more about Gohn and how you met. Or did I miss all that?

cdnmatt
May 22nd, 2019, 11:21
Cdnmatt, you have to tell us more about Gohn and how you met. Or did I miss all that?

He's a good friend of Leo's, and Leo put us in contact about 2 or 3 weeks before Leo decided it was a good idea to destroy my heart by surprising me with the good ole Irish meth head Barry. The more I find out about that guy, the more of a loser he seems to be, but whatever, have fun with that Leo.

Nonetheless, Gohrn and myself have been in constant daily contact for ages now, and have become good friends. Not sure what to say about it. Sorry to folks like a447, but there's zero chance we'll ever have sex together, and there's no relationship going to happen. He's been hurt himself quite badly in the past, plus I'm way too old for him (24 vs. 37), but we both enjoy each other on a friendship level and know we want to live together.

I'm actually really looking forward to it, because I've never done this before. I've always went after the adventurous, life loving type of guy, and always been burnt by that. However, Ghorn is the total opposite -- not sure how it works in Asia, but in the West at least, he's the typical geek that would have been picked on during school. I doubt he was though, because things just don't work like that in Asia.

Nonetheless, he's more like that. Absolute sweetheart, highly intelligent, geeky (he went to university for 4 years to become an accountant, so how much more geeky can you get?), loves to cook, is very down to earth, is very swwet with a good heart, from what Leo has told me is very handsome, but is the furthestest thing from a money body, is very much a home body vs. someone who wants to constantly party everyday, day, etc.

Have to admit, I can't wait to get to Vientiane and meet him, and I'm certain it will go well. Definitely better than living with a dozen alcoholic ladyboys in Khon Kaen who turned my home into a delapitated war zone, that's for sure. This will be nice for a change.
aaaa

joe552
May 23rd, 2019, 10:46
And you know all this from chatting online? What a great judge of character you've proved to be. Or more correctly, a great writer of fiction.

joe552
May 23rd, 2019, 10:56
cdnmatt, there was a long time when I believed you were actually real. Leo and Kim. I nearly went to visit you in KK. I write fiction every day (books available on Amazon, folks). But I simply can't compete with your stories.

dab69
May 23rd, 2019, 12:43
am I reading a Canadian/Irish romantic partnership in the making?

frequent
May 23rd, 2019, 13:44
am I reading a Canadian/Irish romantic partnership in the making?Let us know when you find out

joe552
May 24th, 2019, 06:44
dab69, Matt and I almost met last year. I decided I couldn't tear myself away from Pattaya to travel to KK. Now, he's in Canadia. So it's not going to happen.

francois
May 24th, 2019, 12:05
. He's been hurt himself quite badly in the past, plus I'm way too old for him (24 vs. 37), but we both enjoy each other on a friendship level and know we want to live together.

Are you serious about that age "difference". How can being 37 make you too old for him?

Asia Traveler
May 25th, 2019, 07:56
And the saga picks up where it left off. Stay tuned.

Smiles
May 25th, 2019, 08:35
" ... And the saga picks up where it left off. Stay tuned ... "Yes, the newest Gohn will follow (or lead) Cndmatt down some other ridiculous alley way .... simply a waiting game, a game practiced by Cndmatt at least four times now (on-this-board that is, who knows if there were any before #1).
At the end of the day the result is always the same: Cndmatt get's more paranoid and more flakey and more drama queenish as things wind down to a predictable infinity.
All Matt's Boys start out as the Perfect One and end up ~ in Matt's mind ~ as dumb asses, grifters cheaters, scammers, stupid fucktards etc etc.
What a special loser this Canuck dude is.

... Have to admit, I can't wait to get to Vientiane and meet him, and I'm certain it will go well ... "Of course it won't :blush: :crazy_mini:

joe552
May 26th, 2019, 16:05
Smiles, oh ye of little faith.

Captain Swing
May 27th, 2019, 03:03
Smiles, oh ye of little faith.

Oh, I thought he must have quite a lot of faith, to believe all the stories have been true in the first place.

cdnmatt
May 28th, 2019, 08:29
Are you serious about that age "difference". How can being 37 make you too old for him?

Because he's told me many times now, "I don't want to be your BF, you're too old for me". :)

francois
May 28th, 2019, 09:59
Because he's told me many times now, "I don't want to be your BF, you're too old for me". :)

Well, an honest answer! :love: