PDA

View Full Version : Go Go Bars/Shows without Chinese Tourists

Blueskytoday
May 7th, 2019, 19:19
I know this will never be AGAIN, like couple years ago,...but wish I could find ONE without the Chinese women tourists
Giggling and ruining the show for most of the gay clients ..... it is a gay venue...in my opinion...I realize MONEY is the
reason owners love this..but for me....I don't go anymore,,not enjoyable atmosphere...

kittyboy
May 7th, 2019, 20:16
I am guessing a shared appreciation of hot young asian man flesh is not enough of a connection for you to tolerate the chinese women tourists.

I like to think of them as fag hags in training.

Eddie
May 7th, 2019, 20:41
I know this will never be AGAIN, like couple years ago,...but wish I could find ONE without the Chinese women tourists
Giggling and ruining the show for most of the gay clients ..... it is a gay venue...

Most of the gay clients are also Chinese and I don't see them getting upset over this...quite a few of the women come with their gay friends. The bars are boy bars, not gay bars, and the boys are happily competing for attention from the women, many of whom are pretty, petite and very fair, thereby appealing to Thai tastes.

Manforallseasons
May 7th, 2019, 23:18
In Pattaya at the gogo bars on Sunee Plaza you will not see any woman Chinese or otherwise.

Daveuk
May 8th, 2019, 01:50
I share the sentiments of Blueskytoday about Chinese women tourists in boy Gogo bars. I feel uncomfortable and jealous when they arrive in groups and attract the boys away from older gay farangs, such as myself.
Manforallseasons is right about the gogo’s In Sunee. During my recent trip I visited It’s bars frequently, particularly Winner, and found an absence of Chinese ladies. Also the host bars in Jomtien Complex are female customer free.
I would prefer it if the bars were “gay” rather than “boy”, but I take the point made by Eddie.

gerefan2
May 8th, 2019, 02:26
In Pattaya at the gogo bars on Sunee Plaza you will not see any woman Chinese or otherwise.

Indeed, but I think the OP is looking for Gogo bars, with shows, and without hordes of Chinese.

That, I believe, is impossible.

arsenal
May 8th, 2019, 11:48
Western money built Sunee and Boyztown but the western money has stopped. If they are to return to something approaching their former selves it will be with Chinese money.

I would rather see a go go or show bar full of Chinese girls/couples than no bar at all. They rarely off any boy so are not directly competing with gay men in that respect.

The number of boys I've come across who only go with women can be counted on one hand in over 10 years of visiting Pattaya. And all of them were in BBB.

AsDaRa
May 11th, 2019, 19:12
Western money built Sunee and Boyztown but the western money has stopped. If they are to return to something approaching their former selves it will be with Chinese money.

I would rather see a go go or show bar full of Chinese girls/couples than no bar at all. They rarely off any boy so are not directly competing with gay men in that respect.

The number of boys I've come across who only go with women can be counted on one hand in over 10 years of visiting Pattaya. And all of them were in BBB.

What would be the reason these women rarely off boys?

Manforallseasons
May 11th, 2019, 19:23
What would be the reason these women rarely off boys?

A gogo might be somewhat of an intimidating place for a woman to off a boy however, Pattaya is full of karaoke bars that have male hosts that cater to woman.

christianpfc
May 15th, 2019, 21:43
I don't pay much notice to other customers, and I don't care if I'm the only customer.

On a recent visit to Nice Boys and Winner, there were no woman customers.

However in Cupidol there was a group of younger Asian customers, women amongst them, who where drinking with the boys and staff and playing drinking games. Everyone involved seemed to have fun, only I was slightly annoyed. But that was the noise and commotion, and not gender or race of the customers.

sglad
May 16th, 2019, 17:49
A gogo might be somewhat of an intimidating place for a woman to off a boy however, Pattaya is full of karaoke bars that have male hosts that cater to woman.

Not at all. We were in Bangkok recently and there were plenty of China women 'offing' guys. They and China guys constitute the bulk of the 'offing' customers; hardly any elderly farang to be seen. The China customers (including quite a few Taiwanese) can be quite fun and boisterous and were keeping the beers flowing and the bars afloat.

The afterhours Pattaya karaokes with male hosts primarily cater to Thai working girls looking for hard Thai cock after having had to serve flaccid foreign cock the night before.