PDA

View Full Version : Bang Lamung Post Office

DrewSpz
May 4th, 2019, 23:50
Sorry for a few posts lately... any idea if the Post offices will be open tomorrow, Sunday. I hear they’ll be closed Monday for the King’s Special ceremony.

Thoughts? Insight?

jvt22222
May 5th, 2019, 08:58
The post office on Soi 5 in Jomtien is never open on Sunday ... would expect that to be the case with all post offices countrywide....also surely to be closed this special Monday.

jvt22222
May 5th, 2019, 09:02
BTW.... there is a post office-like kiosk in one of the elevator lobbies at Central Festival shopping mall in Pattaya...likely to be open everyday

Eddie
May 7th, 2019, 20:54
BTW.... there is a post office-like kiosk in one of the elevator lobbies at Central Festival shopping mall in Pattaya...likely to be open everyday

If it's an agent, expect to pay more than what you would at a regular government post office.

christianpfc
May 15th, 2019, 21:02
I can't contain my curiosity any longer. What urgent business did you have with the post office on a Sunday?

sglad
May 16th, 2019, 17:58
I can't contain my curiosity any longer. What urgent business did you have with the post office on a Sunday?

Oh dear. Anyone curious about anyone wanting to go to the post office on ANY day should seriously consider getting a life.