PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke

DrewSpz
May 4th, 2019, 22:17
Hi all,
Other than that new place in boystown... any good karoake places in Pattaya you would recommend? Gay friendly good but not necessary.

cdnmatt
May 5th, 2019, 00:56
Can't remember the name, but "Dtuen Dten" or something. No idea if it's still there, but I would imagine, as it was packed every single night. Just ask one of the boys, they'll know where it is.

Brad the Impala
May 5th, 2019, 03:07
Hi all,
Other than that new place in boystown... any good karoake places in Pattaya you would recommend? Gay friendly good but not necessary.

Guessing that you won't be going alone, but apologies if I am wrong. I have always found that companions know the alternative venues very well, and we usually get looked after better when arriving with a returning customer.

frequent
May 5th, 2019, 10:44
Can't remember the name, but "Dtuen Dten" or something. No idea if it's still there, but I would imagine, as it was packed every single night. Just ask one of the boys, they'll know where it is.Matt - you're still alive :heart:

cdnmatt
May 5th, 2019, 11:45
Matt - you're still alive :heart:

Well, unless this is one hell of a lucid dream, yes, I'm pretty sure I'm still alive...

frequent
May 5th, 2019, 12:12
Well, unless this is one hell of a lucid dream, yes, I'm pretty sure I'm still alive...It could be a quantum multiverse

justaguy
May 8th, 2019, 01:20
Well, unless this is one hell of a lucid dream, yes, I'm pretty sure I'm still alive...

In Lao PDR ?

gerefan2
May 8th, 2019, 02:39
Hi all,

Back to the subject.

There are lots and lots of Karaoke bars in Pattaya. Some are straight, some are gay and some are Lesbian (Tomboy). They welcome all comers at all venues.

The boys will know the better ones to go to but among them will be BB Gun, Jacky, Romeo, and numerous others.

If you want to visit a Tomboy venue there is 4 Step Tomboy Karaoke and Talk 99.

All the venues are on, or near, 3rd Road.

Just ask the boys.

cdnmatt
May 8th, 2019, 16:07
In Lao PDR ?

No, life keeps fucking with me. Should be there in a couple weeks now.

Can't wait, I miss Asia. The naiviety and arrogance we have for a 151 year old country here is beyond appalling to me.

frequent
May 8th, 2019, 18:22
The naiviety and arrogance we have for a 151 year old country here is beyond appalling to me.Many people feel the same about you

lonelywombat
May 8th, 2019, 19:16
Many people feel the same about you

Freaky many people have the same about you,only stronger.

frequent
May 8th, 2019, 21:48
Freaky many people have the same about you,only stronger.I know, it’s fabulous

joe552
May 10th, 2019, 11:58
Matt, you probably haven't noticed, but I don't visit Sawatdee very often these days. I can't believe you still haven't made it to Laos. Was it Leo or Kim? My memory is not what it was.