PDA

View Full Version : friends in auckland

bazzabear
April 23rd, 2019, 01:57
hi guys i will be in auckland new zealand in november and i will be staying in the centre of the city not far from the university. looking for a good gay club or bar that i can meet guys for company, i am an elderly but young looking guy oh and when i say that i mean i am nearly 70 but most guys think i am about 60. [or perhaps they lie ha ha ] thanks hoping some of you kiwi guys can help or anyone that has been there

asdsrfr
April 28th, 2019, 03:01
hi guys i will be in auckland new zealand in november and i will be staying in the centre of the city not far from the university. looking for a good gay club or bar that i can meet guys for company, i am an elderly but young looking guy oh and when i say that i mean i am nearly 70 but most guys think i am about 60. [or perhaps they lie ha ha ] thanks hoping some of you kiwi guys can help or anyone that has been there

The most popular gay club in Aukland is called Family Bar. It gets started fairly late and is most popular on weekends. Grindr had quite a few younger guys on it looking for "rewards" and that may be a source of companionship. Enjoy your stay in New Zealand--really a beautiful country!

bazzabear
April 30th, 2019, 02:35
thanks for that info i will give it a try is there any other ones of interest and yes looking forward to seeing the country heard and seen so much about it