PDA

View Full Version : Airport-to-Pattaya taxi service recommendations?

Marsilius
April 15th, 2019, 22:06
Today I tried to book collection from the airport to Jomtien this coming Saturday 20 April - but for the first time ever the usual operator I use, Ann Taxis, cannot supply a vehicle because, he e-mails, "I'm sorry, I don't have a car on that date due to Song Kran festival in Pattaya". Given that the main shenanigans were, I understood, ending locally on Friday, I was surprised.

Anyway, it's so many years since I used any other company that I'd appreciate a recommendation (or several, just in case the same Songkran issue arises) for a reliable service at a competitive price.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to experiencing some of the maybe-not-quite-fine dining opportunities that we discussed in an earlier thread, as well as Pattaya's other tasty attractions.

gerefan2
April 16th, 2019, 00:54
thelimopattaya.com
Not the cheapest, but the best as far as I'm concerned. New cars, driven well and English speaking drivers. Never let me down
Website says Swampy to Pattaya 1500Bt.

DrewSpz
April 16th, 2019, 02:24
I always use PT Taxi. Recommended to me on these boards a long time ago. It’s between 1000 and 1100 baht from airport to Pattaya. Includes all tolls.

They’ve been there 100% for me, and I usually land in the middle of the night. Even when flights have been delayed, they’ve waited.

p.t.taxi pattaya
p.t.taxi@hotmail.com
www.pttaxiservice.com

Marsilius
April 16th, 2019, 03:17
I'm very grateful for both recommendations (and any others yet to come). I know that it is a question that's been asked regularly before, but a firm's quality can deteriorate very quickly sometimes - often when management has changed - and old posts of gushing praise can sometimes, therefore, be misleading or downright inaccurate. Thanks once again.

gerefan2
April 16th, 2019, 04:55
Drew...have you used PT Taxi's recently?
I used them all the time until about 2 years ago when they sent a vehicle with front panels missing and which broke down half way to the airport.
Luckily I had allowed 3 hours for the journey and got there in the replacement car in time.
I moved to TheLimoPattaya after that.

Nirish guy
April 16th, 2019, 05:04
Drew...have you used PT Taxi's recently? .

Likewise same and you're quite right Marsilius re how ( quickly) things can change with taxi firms as I too used PT permanently and after several years of perfect service they simply let me down on my arrival in Swampy on the last trip and screwed about with lame excuses about wrong dates etc but I'd confirmed everything multiple times before flying, thankfully not such a big job to grab a cab on arrival but still it well pissed me off having too after bothering to book. Likewise also the last car that collected me from Patts to the airport was also a bundle of scrap and I got the distinct impression that it wasn't a taxi at all and more just a friend of a friend who'd been offered a few quid to to a quick run to the airport as they were either booked up or again had forgotten about me until the last minute and that was the best they could do. I hesitate to write this even as I know running a business you cant always get it right and they were spot on for years but two bad experiences in a row was enough for me and as I see gerefan is saying something similar perhaps that would point to a deterioration in service - maybe ?

gerefan2
April 16th, 2019, 05:56
I have read poor reviews on other websites too.
I believe Marsalius is right and they have deteriorated a lot recently. I too used them for years without a problem.

arsenal
April 16th, 2019, 11:42
A driver with his drugged up girlfriend in tow, a somewhat uncomfortable minibus instead of the booked saloon car and an unpleasant driver from the airport finished my association with P.T Taxis.

Now it's a taxi from the rank at the airport and one booked through my hotel for the return.

Moses
April 16th, 2019, 12:13
http://www.mikepattayataxi.com/

DrewSpz
April 16th, 2019, 12:38
The last time I used them was January 2019. All was okay, but maybe I will try one of these others too on hearing the horror stories. Hahaha

francois
April 16th, 2019, 12:44
Another reliable choice is Mr. Sit Taxi. 089 784 8269. No website so have to make bookings via phone/SMS. Cost is 1200 Baht.

Oliver2
April 16th, 2019, 14:02
Am I missing something? what's wrong with the public taxis? I book a limo through my hotel for the return journey because I have a plane to catch but I never have to wait more than a couple of minutes after I arrive in Thailand from London in the public taxi queue.
Dom Muang is a different kettle of fish....that can be difficult. But not Swampy. Perhaps I've just been lucky. For about forty trips in succession.

Nirish guy
April 16th, 2019, 17:22
Am I missing something? what's wrong with the public taxis? .

I find into Bkk airport taxis are just fine, but to Pattaya sometimes you get a moan and groan from them if they didn't want to go that distance etc, also if you're unlucky and get one of those gas ( lpg ?) powered taxis the luggage space can be restricted and if you're really unlucky the exhaust can be blown out and the noise is bloody deafening - and to stick that all the way up the motorway to Pattaya, no thank you.

joe552
April 16th, 2019, 17:26
I got a taxi from the rank last year and the driver didn't know where he was. I was staying at Yensabai and as it had been a couple of years since I'd been in Pattaya, I wasn't exactly sure of its location. Anyway, it added another hour to the whole trip. I'll definitely try the limo next time. I really don't need the hassle after such a long flight.

goji
April 17th, 2019, 00:02
I had used Mr Toom until reading some poor reviews about 3 years ago & to be honest, the last time I used them they sent some 1980s saloon car with a whining back axle. Then the driver stopped twice, once to refuel and once for a p***. Unprofessional.

I then switched to The Limo Pattaya, who have sent nice cars and been on time. I think it was only about 100 baht extra & this is not much compared with costs for a missed flight.

However, I only use a taxi if going to & from the airport. If going from Silom to Pattaya, there is no rush, so I take the bus. If going to the airport and catching a bus would mean some terrible compromise, like getting up early, I take a taxi.

Nirish guy
April 17th, 2019, 00:28
[QUOTE=goji;257479 If going from Silom to Pattaya, there is no rush, so I take the bus.[/QUOTE]

Only trouble with that i find is that I either "do a Joe" and end up getting lost after perhaps getting off at the wrong stop or get off at the Jomtien station and then have to struggle find a bloody baht bus to take me and my case to the hotel. Pattaya really could do with a genuine good low cost taxi service (mafia aside it that's the reason there isnt one) as there's bound to be plenty of business for numerous cars there !

gerefan2
April 17th, 2019, 01:07
Pattaya really could do with a genuine good low cost taxi service !

I think the likes of The Limo Pattaya are exactly that. The fare from Swampy to Pattaya is 1500 Bt which is £36. The distance is 119 km (74 miles).
In the UK that would cost at least £100. I do not know if they do local rides though.

Last time I did Amsterdam town centre to Schipol in a taxi it cost me nearly 50 Euros (£45) and that was about 10 years ago. Its only about 20 km!

Nirish guy
April 17th, 2019, 03:57
Just booked The Limo Pattaya from U-Tapao for the first time so hopefully they'll be as good as your recommendation Gerefan - but looking at their nice and efficient website I'm already filled with confidence. ( well, there's the kiss of death if there ever was one :-)

Marsilius
April 17th, 2019, 13:35
I've gone with The Limo for my arrival on Saturday. As you say, the clear and detailed website inspires confidence, as did the fact that they confirmed my booking (and then re-confirmed my confirmation of their confirmation!) very quickly. I have high hopes for Saturday morning!

newalaan2
April 17th, 2019, 18:57
Just booked The Limo Pattaya from U-Tapao for the first time so hopefully they'll be as good as your recommendation Gerefan - but looking at their nice and efficient website I'm already filled with confidence. ( well, there's the kiss of death if there ever was one :-)

I've gone with The Limo for my arrival on Saturday. As you say, the clear and detailed website inspires confidence, as did the fact that they confirmed my booking (and then re-confirmed my confirmation of their confirmation!) very quickly. I have high hopes for Saturday morning!

Good decision I would say (while noting Nirish 'kiss-of-death' comment). I too have booked with The Limo for upcoming trip next week, I've been using them for a few years now since PT Taxis started becoming problematic on a few counts, some of which were- the racing speeds to Pattaya, erratic driving swerving in and out of the traffic just to gain a few yards and the drivers being glued to their mobile phones which distractions at the speeds they were going was downright dangerous. There were a couple of times I had to tell them firmly to slow down and pay attention. Also the re-fuelling added unnecessary time to the overall trip. Definitely not worth the Bt100-200 saving compared to The Limo.

With The Limo I have never had any incident as yet, cars are luxury models and drivers careful and they are always on time or ahead of time at pick-up point to/from airport.

Jellybean
April 17th, 2019, 22:45
For many years I have been using the Mr T taxi service in Pattaya for getting me from my apartment in Bangkok to my hotel of choice in Pattaya and back to Bangkok. I think the price in March 2018 was ฿1,100. The journeys over the years have been, more or less problem free, although I did not much like the habit of some drivers to continually chat on their mobile phone while driving at speed and not paying 100% attention to their driving. And, much to my annoyance, one driver back in February or March 2018 seemed to go round in circles before we eventually left Bangkok, adding approximately one hour to my journey time! For all these reasons I thought it prudent not to recommend Mr T to Marsillius.

But given the positive reviews for The Limo Pattaya from several members on this thread, I shall certainly take advantage of their services the next time I need to get from Bangkok to Pattaya. I have therefore bookmarked their web page for future reference and I have provided a link to their website for the benefit of members and readers: http://thelimopattaya.com/

gerefan2
April 17th, 2019, 23:08
And if you are going to the Airport (not going to Pattaya) they often phone to make sure you are ready.

Nirish guy
April 17th, 2019, 23:10
Just booked The Limo Pattaya from U-Tapao for the first time so hopefully they'll be as good as your recommendation Gerefan

So, just got the booking confirmation back from The Limo Pattaya where for the first time they confirmed their price for pick from U-Tapao to Mosaik as 2000 baht inc toll. Maybe I'm being tight but does that not sound just a little bit high perhaps for what is no more than a 35/40 minute transfer ??

I'm guessing their logic with Swampy etc is that they can maybe pick up and drop off in either direction if they hit lucky but with U-Tapao maybe not ?

So, just out of interest does anyone know what a standard taxi charges for this type of run ( I see 800 baht mentioned on line) as whilst it's not the end of the world I like more people always hate to feel I'm getting over charged ( if that is indeed the case and perhaps it maybe it isn't - hence my question?)

gerefan2
April 17th, 2019, 23:33
Have you not looked at their marvelous website!!
Its 900 from U Tapau to Pattaya.
Query it with them.

Nirish guy
April 18th, 2019, 00:08
I did notice that 900 figure but also noted that thats actually from Pattaya to U-Tapao NOT the other way around and noted then their quoted 1800 baht "round trip" figure they're quoting on their site, so I'm assuming that they're (trying) to charge the round trip fare plus toll.

I have an email away to them to confirm my thinking and if they still try to (stick me) for a round trip fare seeing as my flight arrives in during the middle of the afternoon I think I'll just cancel and take my chances with a standard airport taxi perhaps.

newalaan2
April 18th, 2019, 01:16
So, just got the booking confirmation back from The Limo Pattaya where for the first time they confirmed their price for pick from U-Tapao to Mosaik as 2000 baht inc toll. Maybe I'm being tight but does that not sound just a little bit high perhaps for what is no more than a 35/40 minute transfer ??

I'm guessing their logic with Swampy etc is that they can maybe pick up and drop off in either direction if they hit lucky but with U-Tapao maybe not ?

So, just out of interest does anyone know what a standard taxi charges for this type of run ( I see 800 baht mentioned on line) as whilst it's not the end of the world I like more people always hate to feel I'm getting over charged ( if that is indeed the case and perhaps it maybe it isn't - hence my question?)

Well, what did you expect when introducing the kiss-of-death comment?!

Bt2000 seems way out of line, it will be interesting to hear their response. First time I've come across any issue with them.

Nirish guy
April 18th, 2019, 02:12
Well, what did you expect when introducing the kiss-of-death comment?! .

You're right, all my own doing !! :) Just checked back and last year ( on Grab or Uber ?) I paid 900 and was told it was 800 during the day so fairly sure they're simply trying to charge me the double fare for the drive out to get me and then bring me back in - which is logical but if offering an airport taxi service it's a bit much to ask your passenger to pay you from the depot to go get them and THEN their fare as well and as they don't (try) to get away with that for Swampy and all the other airports.

You'd think looking at the bigger picture they'd build that into their overall charges and not then try to load that on to just U-Tapuo collection - but hey TIT and perhaps they just simply dont get that many pick ups from there to make it worth their while - but THAT as they say is THEIR problem and it's also a bit chicken and egg as when trying to charge 2000 baht it's perhaps also not surprising they dont get more fares from there !

But yes, will be interesting to see their response.

goji
April 18th, 2019, 02:35

Outrageous pricing for such a short trip. If I remember correctly, taxi display boards were showing somewhere around the 900~1000 mark for Utuapao.

As they are taking the Mick, I would try quite hard to find another taxi firm and cancel the first one. The following link could be a start, but I have no idea if they are any good. I have tried the minibus for 250 baht and think it was fine, particularly if you have plenty of time before the gogo bars open.

https://www.pattayaunlimited.com/flights-to-and-from-pattaya-utapao-airport/

gerefan2
April 18th, 2019, 02:56
Outrageous pricing for such a short trip.

As they are taking the Mick, I would try quite hard to find another taxi firm and cancel the first one.

]

Goji....you are jumping the gun somewhat. Nirish has yet to hear from the taxi company as to whether it is a mistake.
I suspect, having used them for years (and for the same journey) that this is a genuine mistake.
Could be an error on either side...did you make a mistake booking it??
Let’s wait until tomorrow and see what Nirish says....assuming he has queried it.

goji
April 18th, 2019, 05:00
Goji....you are jumping the gun somewhat. Nirish has yet to hear from the taxi company as to whether it is a mistake.
My comments are based on their quote.

Taxi firms generally know the price to local airports. If the abnormally high quote turns out to be a "mistake", then obviously a different decision is required.

Nirish guy
April 18th, 2019, 05:08
I suspect, having used them for years (and for the same journey) that this is a genuine mistake.
Could be an error on either side...did you make a mistake booking it??
Let’s wait until tomorrow and see what Nirish says....assuming he has queried it.

YOU are correct Gerefan ! in that it DOES appear to be a mistake ! ( not on my part though....I THINK ( although anythings possible I guess, but I'm guessing more perhaps with their online portal)

I have already queried the cost by email and am awaiting the reply etc, it but on reading your message above I thought "shit, I'd better actually just think back and check what I DID ask for" - and whilst as the initial booking is just made via their online booking form unfortunately there's no record at my end for me to check, however I KNOW I booked "airport to Pattaya" etc as I had to even had to complete the whole hotel name box and KNOW I'd stopped and typed in Mosaik hotel / Apartments etc. BUT on ACTUALLY re reading their pricing confirmation just now I noticed that they had in fact actually quoted it as a fare from U-Tapao to SWAMPY airport ! So, THAT would totally explain the price they quoted !

I've just dropped them another email highlighting this and am sure they'll now rectify that and re-quote accordingly - and before anyone says "ahh there you go, you're mistake Mister etc" whilst it is always possible it's one of those situations where I just KNOW I didn't select Swampy as my destination as of course why would I and also it's not even the next box to Pattaya on their drop down box selector, in fact the two locations aren't even beside each other and again I ( definitely) completed the hotel name info etc too - Im SURE.

I'm guessing that somewhere from me completing the form to it sending it has perhaps refreshed and defaulted that destination box perhaps maybe just, of the lady at the other end just read it wrong or whatever? Anyway, that should explain the pricing blip and needless to say once I hear back from then I'll update to show all suitably rectified etc so their already good reputation remains untarnished.

a447
April 18th, 2019, 09:13
Nirish, I'm sure you know a number - a large number - of bar guys in Pattaya.

Why not ask one of them to drive you and offer them say, 1000 baht?

gerefan2
April 18th, 2019, 13:47
Why not ask one of them to drive you and offer them say, 1000 baht?

Fat chance. Ive yet to see a guy carry a spare helmet!

Nirish guy
April 18th, 2019, 20:43
Normal service has been resumed. A speedy reply from the limo company amending their quote to the correct figure of 900 baht :-) So, all booked now and pleased to say I won’t ( shouldn’t) end up in Swampy airport after all instead of Mosaik !! ( well hopefully anyway :-)

newalaan2
April 19th, 2019, 00:13
Normal service has been resumed. A speedy reply from the limo company amending their quote to the correct figure of 900 baht :-) So, all booked now and pleased to say I won’t ( shouldn’t) end up in Swampy airport after all instead of Mosaik !! ( well hopefully anyway :-)
Glad to hear it's been sorted out, would have been very surprised had it been the actual rate for the trip, their excellent track record remains intact for now (as we've yet to have a final outcome). But more interesting than that from your posts is the fact I really just noted you are arriving at U-Tapao rather than heading off from there on a side trip. Have you booked NI to Thailand via some Russian or obscure Chinese city landing at U-Tapao for this trip?

Even more alarming is noting your final destination of Mosaik Apartments! If you're heading to Thailand during the next month or so I fear landing up next door to a possibly disruptive noisy neighbour with comings-and-goings at all hours of the night/morning/afternoon interrupting our quiet, calm, relaxing Pattaya stay in Mosaik C-Block. Please assure me that you're booked for much later in the year or in Mosaik A/B/D/E/F...….

sglad
April 19th, 2019, 01:58
There's a shared van service to Pattaya as you step into Utapao's arrival hall. You can't miss the sign. 250Bt as I recall and the journey took about 75 minutes including the waiting time for the van to fill up. The ride itself was about an hour and quite pleasant. They might not take you if you have a large suitcase and suggest you take their taxi instead. I didn't check the price but I remember there was a price list posted at the counter for the various types of vehicle available. So no need to worry if you don't have anything pre-booked on arrival. They also do a return pick up. Just remember to save their member and ask your hotel reception to help with the booking for the return trip. Information valid as at February 2017 when I visited for a couple of nights!

You can also call Khun Krung at +65818745478. A friend says she deals with taxis from and to Utapao. No personal experience.

Brad the Impala
April 19th, 2019, 17:04
Saving their member to ensure their return seems excessively cautious!

Perhaps a tactic best employed with excellent offs.

Nirish guy
April 19th, 2019, 17:20
Neeallaan2 no you’ll be relieved to hear that my trip isn’t until July ( F block btw :-) and my flying in is from nowhere more exotic than KL ! I’m flying from bali into Thailand and I loath flying into DM so that leaves Bkk as the next option and of doing that it’s as handy ( and cheap) to fly into KL then onto UTP and just taxi down into Patts.

But talk about one extreme to the other, here we are talking about fun holidays in Thailand and just now I’m in Poland and currently taking a much needed mental break on the grass at the cafe aa we visit Auscwitz ! A sobering experience to say the least.

Nirish guy
April 19th, 2019, 19:13
Excuse the typo, fat fingers and no glasses, I did of course mean Auschwitz.

gerefan2
April 19th, 2019, 19:45
Neeallaan2 no you’ll be relieved to hear that my trip isn’t until July

July...JULY and all this cyber space used up to book a taxi 3 months... 3 MONTHS in advance???

Now I would be seriously worried that any taxi company would forget about me so I book only a week ahead.

arsenal
April 19th, 2019, 21:24
Gerefan2 wrote.
"July...JULY and all this cyber space used up to book a taxi 3 months... 3 MONTHS in advance???"

Ah but you're forgetting something. That members here like to discuss their planmed/booked trips to Thailand many months in advance. This is a modus operandi we witness again and again. Just look at the War and Peace size writings about the Tantawan Hotel. No detail is too small, no question too inconsequential that it cannot be asked and forensicaly examined right up until the day of departure.

Having enjoyed about 5 trips to Pattaya in the last 12 months I can assure everyone that such excitement is well justified and well good.

newalaan2
April 20th, 2019, 00:24
Neeallaan2 no you’ll be relieved to hear that my trip isn’t until July ( F block btw :-) and my flying in is from nowhere more exotic than KL ! I’m flying from bali into Thailand and I loath flying into DM so that leaves Bkk as the next option and of doing that it’s as handy ( and cheap) to fly into KL then onto UTP and just taxi down into Patts.

But talk about one extreme to the other, here we are talking about fun holidays in Thailand and just now I’m in Poland and currently taking a much needed mental break on the grass at the cafe aa we visit Auscwitz ! A sobering experience to say the least.

Well yes, Auschwitz visit couldn't be further away from joys of Thailand in many more ways than one, but a journey well worth making in a lifetime. KL>U-Tapao or a convoluted NI>Russia/china>U-Tapao both interesting journeys but with a slight mileage difference.

On one side of the coin I am relieved that our dates do not 'collide' to ensure a peaceful Mosaik, but on the other it's a pity the dates don't in some way coincide as I've yet to make the acquaintance of any of our Irish forum members despite years of keeping in touch through PMs and the forum and managing to meet up with/run into many other forum members of various nationalities. Always seem to miss Colmx, Joe etc.. one way or another.

As for Mosaik-F block, as lovely as they are we gave up on the apartments in F a long while back, I even turn them down for free when Nong/Nop wants to upgrade us as they are just too noisy day and night with the buses who deposit the Chinese hoards at the hotel on the soi. The drivers keep the engines running for ages, but more irritating are the security guys and their fucking whistles, who when parking the buses rather than simply bow the thing when the bus has reversed far enough, continue blowing them while they are manoeuvring and go silent only to indicate that they have indeed reversed far enough.

sglad
April 20th, 2019, 00:37
Saving their member to ensure their return seems excessively cautious!

555...and selfish!

Nirish guy
April 20th, 2019, 00:40
You’re right about the buses AND the whistles, however one thing I do like ( aside from the room ) is that you can come and go easily and quickly and PRIVATELY from the small side door. It’s also very handy when waiting on a visitor and being able to sit out on the balcony with a beer to watch for their arrival in the Soi this saving the usual “I’m here, come to door please” when they’re actually no where near the place yet or lost !

Oh and Re booking the taxi so early you’re absolutely right and normally I’d never dream of doing that either BUT when the conversation ( and links) to the limo popped here I figured “do it while it’s in my head”. From dealing with the taxi firm I’m actually fairly confident that the driver will turn up ok, but I’ll be sure to drop them an email from Bali / KL just to be sure perhaps. Oh and as for noise, that wouldn’t be a problem as I’m like a church mouse and aside from coming and going you’d never even know I’m there most times ! :-)

goji
April 20th, 2019, 04:34
I'm fairly happy with the privacy in Mosaik A and B block.
Also, I was pleased to make use of a KL-Utapao connection when arriving from Cebu a couple of years ago (the Cebu-BKK flights departed at some uncivilized hour, hence I went via KL).

just now I’m in Poland

Anyway, has one found any cute & willing Polish lads ? 18~20, slim and blonde would be idea. I'm thinking of visiting Poland this summer.

However, having already been to Sachsenhausen, concentration camps are not a priority.

Nirish guy
April 20th, 2019, 16:15
I’m here with my bf so not “really” bothering to look ( much) but did get a nice 23 year old blonde guy messaging me on Grindr yesterday so they are out there ( no I didn’t slip in a quick meet before anyone asks :-). We went on a tour of the gay bars last night which were predictably Eastern European in style ie crap ! Actually they were a bit better than that and are making an effort and I think I’m a few years it’ll be fine but as gay isn’t quite “ok” here yet there’s certainly no rainbow flags hanging in the street or kylie blasting from the average one room gar bar we visited. Saying that the sleaze bar was busy with the dark room being about 3 times the size of the actual bar. Hilarious as I took my bf for a guided tour of the dark room as I’d already been in for a nosey and he was busy talking to me and turned a corner and LITERALLY walked into some big Eastern European bear, hanging naked in a sling with his ass proudly displayed and waiting for all comers ! Ha my bf nearly had a coronary and couldn’t get out of the place quick enough and I could hardly follow for laughing ! :-)

Marsilius
April 22nd, 2019, 08:47
As mentioned previously, in the end I booked thelimopattaya.com

My KLM flight was 10-15 minutes late in arriving on Saturday morning, but I got through fast-track Immigration very quickly and as the luggage was labelled priority I was out into the arrivals hall without too much extra delay. I'd been advised thatr the driver would be waiting for me with a sign-board between gates 3 and 4 but, although I looked repeatedly, I couldn't spot him. Unfortunately, my mobile phone didn't pick up a signal so I could not call the Pattaya HQ as instructed if anything went awry. Thankfully, though, a young Thai lady used her own phone to make the call for me and within a couple of minutes the driver appeared (maybe he'd gone outside for a cigarette?)

The SUV supplied was relatively new, spacious and comfortable. Good value for 1600 baht. The driver was very friendly - even to the point of flirty even (he gave me his phone number!) and knew exactly how to get to our destination.

I'd echo earlier recommendations for this company.

joe552
April 22nd, 2019, 10:23
NIrish, I love reading of your adventures in Thailand and elsewhere. Keep it up. Viagra?

Happy to hear about a successful taxi pickup, Marsilius.

Blacktouch
April 23rd, 2019, 17:48
If you're staying at Mosaik, you can order a taxi with them to pick you up.The cost is 1,600 Bht.

The taxi comes from Pattaya to the airport and waits for you, and then bring you to Mosaik. No worrying if the driver knows the way? Also the cars are decent vehicles.