PDA

View Full Version : Relax Me Massage Pattaya

Manforallseasons
March 23rd, 2019, 14:18
Firstly, I am not a fan of massage however, in the immediate area of Tuck Com there is a message directly across from the rear entrance of Tuck Com “Relax Me”. Several of the messages places in this area have fem sissy boys working and sit outside but unlike those this place has real boys and rather good looking ones!

goji
March 24th, 2019, 03:51
I thought this was called "Relax At Me", but I might be losing the plot or the name has changed.

Going back a few years, it used to have a large number of masseurs and masseuses. Many of these would sit outside, so if there was one I liked, I would approach him directly.

I used to visit regularly, but I got put off by getting a very poor massage once & they put the price of a 1 hour oil massage up to 400, several years ago, when almost everyone else was charging 300. As far as I know, most in Pattaya still charge 300.

Not having any cute boys outside doesn't help either. Plenty of real boys at the other massage places, but the ones here these days look a bit rough.

Manforallseasons
March 24th, 2019, 07:32
I the ones here these days look a bit rough.

That in itself for me is it’s appeal!

Chuai-Duai
March 26th, 2019, 01:48
The shower at Relax@Me is a bit basic and there’s sometimes no shower gel available. The last time I visited there was also a note on the toilet warning you not to use it. The massage booths are rather small and you can hear anyone in the next booth which can be a bit distracting depending on what’s going on.

But it’s the boys that are the deciding factor and I’ve found that they’ve not been as good recently but have still had some pleasant times. I always have a look who’s sitting outside as I use the rear exit from Tukcom.

Halfhansum
March 26th, 2019, 03:03
Agree about the shower ..
Not even connected to a water heater when i went , so had to shower cold .
Wouldn't go back ..

goji
March 26th, 2019, 04:15
Agree about the shower ..
Not even connected to a water heater when i went , so had to shower cold .
Wouldn't go back ..

Further signs of a declining business.

Manforallseasons
March 26th, 2019, 08:56
Further signs of a declining business.

I have no idea how good their business is or is not however, in an area of many massage places this stands out as the staff are a pleasant alternative to the other fem gay staffed massage places in the area.

frequent
March 26th, 2019, 09:34
I have no idea how good their business is or is not however, in an area of many massage places this stands out as the staff are a pleasant alternative to the other fem gay staffed massage places in the area.That's because you're a homophobe

lonelywombat
March 27th, 2019, 12:46
That's because you're a homophobe

But Freaky he has been here,lived here for many many years, and does not make up his posts like you do about a place you have never visited

frequent
March 27th, 2019, 13:01
But Freaky he has been here,lived here for many many years, and does not make up his posts like you do about a place you have never visitedAbsolutely, but even here in Houston I can find the sort of spanking videos that I know you find a real turn on

lonelywombat
March 27th, 2019, 17:14
Absolutely, but even here in Houston I can find the sort of spanking videos that I know you find a real turn on
FREAKY I am not a priest, a brother or a teacher in a boys school.
I do not expect you to admit to that.
But I do not believe you have been to Thailand and you are lying with every post.

frequent
March 27th, 2019, 19:10
I do not expect you to admit to that.Admit that you are not a priest, a brother or a teacher in a boys’ school? Has someone accused you of that dastardly crime? What is his name? I’ll trash him for you (don’t get too great a hard-on)
But I do not believe you have been to Thailand and you are lying with every post.Fabulous. Have you consulted someone professionally about these delusions of adequacy? On the other hand, I’m not sure why you think your fantasy life is of interest to anyone

gerefan2
March 27th, 2019, 22:08
I do not expect you to admit to that.
But I do not believe you have been to Thailand and you are lying with every post.

Yes Fabulous....you see him squirming Lonely?

Jellybean
March 28th, 2019, 00:03
Gentlemen, can we please stick to the topic subject matter? Surely neither of you want your posts moved to the Everything Else forum or, Heaven forfend, the Holding Room.

latintopxxx
March 28th, 2019, 02:06
damn...didnt take long for an adult to come along and spoil the fun

frequent
March 28th, 2019, 02:52
Gentlemen, can we please stick to the topic subject matter? Surely neither of you want your posts moved to the Everything Else forum or, Heaven forfend, the Holding Room.Much as I would hate to read the mind of either lonelywombat or gerefan2, I'm not sure that moving their posts to either of those places would assist their agenda one iota. Mine of course deserve pride of place wherever they are found

francois
March 28th, 2019, 17:19
Regarding the "subject" matter, I would like to see/read a first hand account of the activities inside Relax Me rather than what the window dressing offers to the passerby.:mocking_mini:

lonelywombat
March 28th, 2019, 17:42
Regarding the "subject" matter, I would like to see/read a first hand account of the activities inside Relax Me rather than what the window dressing offers to the passerby.:mocking_mini:

Very difficult for Freaky that has never been to Thailand or Pattaya to make a worthwhile contribution. Here he is guessing at what others have said and pretends to know all about it.

christianpfc
March 30th, 2019, 11:25
My recent experience with shower in Relax@Me:

There is a malfunction at their water heater. Before massage it was switched off at the main switch, so I had cold shower. After massage I turned on the main switch and had hot shower. However once you turn off the water, the heater still heats and heats the water to boiling (judging by sound) and then switches off. When you turn water on again, there will be some very hot water coming out. So I turned off the main switch to prevent others from getting burned.

francois
March 30th, 2019, 12:26
Christian, how was the massage?

Chuai-Duai
March 30th, 2019, 14:50

The last time I went to Relax@Me was a couple of months ago. The boy was called “Mac” and he was very handsome. Sadly when he stripped off his shirt in the massage booth his body was disfigured with tattoos which I hate. He did the massage naked and obviously liked showing off his body and showed no sign of hurrying even when I returned from my shower after we'd finished.

The massage itself was fine with a happy ending for both of us.

christianpfc
April 5th, 2019, 12:49
Christian, how was the massage?

Preview for you from draft for March 2019 report:

But one of the boys Bank at Relax @ Me (opposite back entrance of Tuk-Com) has shown interest in me, so have massage with him. One hour oil massage 400 THB. Massage is good. I have a grope, but don’t get horny. However he pulls shirt up and trousers down and has a wank and cums on my body. I tip him 300 for massage. I was not horny with him, but you have to try (one in Yangon went from “not my type” to “repeat”).