PDA

View Full Version : Smart alecky replies - discuss

mr giggles
December 9th, 2018, 08:56
The medication doesn't work for all people and some people cannot take it due to deleterious side-effects. The condition of being HIV+, can be managed- but for many people it still limits their lifestyle and they can suffer serious ill-health even if it's not fatal.

Waiting for your smart-alecky reply, no doubt it's brewing like last week's pile of horse dung.

gerefan2
December 9th, 2018, 22:55
Waiting for your smart-alecky reply, no doubt it's brewing like last week's pile of horse dung.

If that great line was for Scotty you will have to patient. He has been incarcerated by the mods!!!!

sglad
December 11th, 2018, 03:29
If that great line was for Scotty you will have to patient. He has been incarcerated by the mods!!!!

I think it was meant for frequent.

gerefan2
December 11th, 2018, 05:40
Ah was it...oh well he has been released (again) by the Mods!

Manforallseasons
March 18th, 2019, 20:55
Ah was it...oh well he has been released (again) by the Mods!

I wish you were right!

Jellybean
March 19th, 2019, 02:08
In view of the importance of the topic subject matter, the above five posts have been moved out of the sticky Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) topic and placed here. Although a copy of post #1 by mr giggles was left in the original topic, as part of his post was on-topic and related to the issue of Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) (https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?20445-Post-Exposure-Prophylaxis-(PEP)).

goji
March 21st, 2019, 03:09
I have to say, it is almost impossible to have a sensible & helpful thread that does not go off the rails by the second page.

frequent
March 21st, 2019, 03:27
I have to say, it is almost impossible to have a sensible & helpful thread that does not go off the rails by the second page.As in so many places, it’s the Second Law of Thermodynamics kicking in