PDA

View Full Version : Hua hin cha am: Gay massage

jmchass
March 13th, 2019, 21:21
Opening of a new gay Massage shop in Chaam near HUA HIN

M- Man massage guy:. with nice Young sexy masseurs.
https://www.facebook.com/oyc3774h/

Smiles
March 14th, 2019, 10:29
Wow, a ridal wave of gay excitements happening in Hua Hin.
A new gay host bar has opened on Soi 80 here. Called Fin Bar, the gay part is on the 2nd floor, meaning that the dudes have to wade through a gaggle of ladies-for-rent on the 1st floor.
Not too sure of the owner,s business model on that one.
But we shall see.

frequent
March 14th, 2019, 10:33
A new gay host bar has opened on Soi 80 here. Called Fin Bar, the gay part is on the 2nd floor, meaning that the dudes have to wade through a gaggle of ladies-for-rent on the 1st floor.
Not too sure of the owner,s business model on that one.
But we shall see.Anywhere to park the Zimmer frames?

dinagam
March 14th, 2019, 14:22
A sturdy hoist will do the trick, and no one will ever notice, let alone the Sirens on the first floor.

Eddie
March 14th, 2019, 16:46
But we shall see.

If you think walking into the bar is going to be awkward, imagine walking out with a boy in tow!

goji
March 14th, 2019, 21:05
All that's going to happen is you will get solicited by the ladies downstairs on the way in and on the way out your lad is probably going to get some flattering comments off the ladies.

This is not ideal, but it wouldn't put me off. Particularly if this is a good bar & taking into account there is almost **** all else in Hua Hin.

christianpfc
March 15th, 2019, 20:48
M-Man Massage. From their facebook:
1 hour oil massage 1500 THB including tip
1.5 hours oil massage 1800

If you are looking for genuine massage, you can get that much cheaper, I assume (I have only passed Cha-Am). If you are looking for sex in a venue, that might be your only choice, but if looking online, probably much cheaper.