PDA

View Full Version : Strange moment with a Chinese boy

extronaut
March 9th, 2019, 23:00
Was on the busy main drag, late at night, outside a restaurant having a vape. This is in my home city in Australia.

There was a young Chinese guy wandering up and down the street, urgently scanning the ground for something. After he passed me a couple of times, nosiness got the better of me, and I had to ask him: "What have you lost?"

"Passport," he replied.

"Oh no!" I said, genuinely concerned.

Abruptly, he sits down next to me on the bench, so close that he's almost in my lap. He leans into me, so it's pretty obvious that he wants me, complete stranger though I am, to cuddle him. So I did.

The whole thing seemed really random and strange, though. This was a busy night on the main drag. People were staring at us they passed by, with "shouldn't you guys get a room?" type looks.

I managed to get some of his story. He's a student, has been here a month. His English want perfect, so I didn't follow his explanation as to how he lost the passport.

I tried to reassure him, speaking as slowly and clearly as I could, that the problem's almost certainly resolvable. He should first contact the police, and file a lost property report; he should contact his consulate, and tell them he's lost his passport. Finally he should contact immigration, and explain the situation - I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out. I don't know how much of that he understood, but he seemed to be reassured. He got up, and after giving me a farewell hug, he headed back to his apartment (I managed to find out where that was, btw).

Anyway, is it normal for Chinese boys melt into the arms of random, middle-aged men who express concern for them? Or was he a gay boy with particularly acute gaydar?

Khor tose
March 9th, 2019, 23:25
Anyway, is it normal for Chinese boys melt into the arms of random, middle-aged men who express concern for them? Or was he a gay boy with particularly acute gaydar?
It could be: Lonely, panicky,isolated, young....As to gaydar, that depends on how you look, and act. I have a friendm with a pink boa who thinks he looks straight.

frequent
March 10th, 2019, 03:10
I have a friend with a pink boa who thinks he looks straight.I DO look straight thank you very much Khor tose!!!!

Moses
March 10th, 2019, 03:40
Have you checked content of your pockets after guy left you?

extronaut
March 10th, 2019, 04:00
Have you checked content of your pockets after guy left you?

Very good question! I had only one pocket, and you'll be pleased to know the tissue packet therein was unmolested.

Was a hot night. I was just wearing fisherman's pants a t-shirt. Apart from my vape mod, all my other possessions were in my bag, which was secured elsewhere. So basically, I looked like an old hippie, and hence an unlikely mark for a pickpocket.

arsenal
January 3rd, 2020, 08:04
extronaut wrote.
"Anyway, is it normal for Chinese boys melt into the arms of random, middle-aged men who express concern for them? Or was he a gay boy with particularly acute gaydar?"

Normal? Who knows but common. Kinda yea.

NYE at 4.00am. My group have all left the club and I'm alone at the bar after dancing with random Chinese boys.
19 year old Xidia (for it is he) sits down and we start talking via wechat. We end up back in his hotel room. Is it sex...not really, lots of kissing and feeling but mostly cuddling and dozing. Best new year ever. No money changed hands. I think he just wanted to be with someone.

latintopxxx
January 5th, 2020, 01:20
extronaut, u silly man, what a missed opportunity, ofcourse he wanted sex, he was gagging for it, what must he do sit on your face??

arsenal
January 5th, 2020, 07:30
latin wrote.
"extronaut, u silly man, what a missed opportunity, ofcourse he wanted sex, he was gagging for it, what must he do sit on your face??"

Not true latin. You know as well as I do there is no way to tell exactly what is in the mind of a young Chinese boy. Straight Chinese boys come and cuddle me and dance with me all the time but they aren't looking for sex.

scottish-guy
January 5th, 2020, 09:41
Is that cunt still alive?

HYN to non-cunts

assbandit
January 5th, 2020, 09:46
latin wrote.
"Straight Chinese boys come and cuddle me and dance with me all the time but they aren't looking for sex.
really? how odd. I mean chatting to you, sure - but I doubt you'd ever get a Western boy cuddling and dancing with you if they didn't have sth else on their mind too

arsenal
January 5th, 2020, 10:24
"Straight Chinese boys come and cuddle me and dance with me all the time but they aren't looking for sex."

Sadly.

frequent
January 5th, 2020, 10:37
"Straight Chinese boys come and cuddle me and dance with me all the time but they aren't looking for sex."I just assumed they couldn't believe their eyes

Moses
January 6th, 2020, 15:13
Straight Chinese boys come and cuddle me and dance with me all the time but they aren't looking for sex.

Here within gay-community we have popular proverb. I'll try to translate to English: "There are no straights in World, just sometimes is not enough vodka". :devilsh:

frequent
January 7th, 2020, 04:18
Here within gay-community we have popular proverb. I'll try to translate to English: "There are no straights in World, just sometimes is not enough vodka". :devilsh:Evidently it’s a widespread phenomenon - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823