PDA

View Full Version : Toy Boys

poshglasgow
March 6th, 2019, 05:52
Is Toy Boys still open in Pattyaland Soi 3? Still twinky?

I've been staying in Jomtien on recent trips so I'm out of touch with respect to BT bars. Any other recommendations in respect of twinky bars in BT/Sunee would be much appreciated.

It's such a pity that there are no go-go bars in Jomtien, as I really appreciate being able to see the boy du jour before a romantic soiree is booked.

Manforallseasons
March 6th, 2019, 07:39
Toy Boys is open......I am not fond of twinks but Winner GoGo in Sunee is full of fem twinks.

dab69
March 6th, 2019, 07:47
RE: Jomtien

I am looking forward to checking out Jomtien host bars.
Refreshing change to see boys in pants, if only briefly,
And tells you lots about the boy when you see how he dresses normally.
THEN go start a wank contest at Nice Boys.

francois
March 6th, 2019, 11:36
Cupidol has twinky types plus other types in Boyztown. Also Kawaii Bar in Boyztown.

Poshglasgow, Boyztown and Sunee are just 10+ minutes from Jomtien so not an impediment!

Daveuk
March 6th, 2019, 11:59
I was last in Pattaya in December so my opinion on bars/gogos maybe somewhat out of date as the make-up of their boys can change over a short period. I like twinks as bed companions. Cupidol used to be the twinkiest a couple of years ago but in December I didn’t find its boys to my taste and I didn’t off there despite making a couple of visits. Winner was certainly the best Gogo being very popular with expats and gay sex tourists like myself. Hot boys tend to get offed early there so better not to leave a visit until late. Twinks are also to be found on dating sites.

Wolzek
March 6th, 2019, 14:47
Dreamboys has about 20+ boys every night right now, mostly twinks. Well worth a visit. For gym fit twinks with abs Toyboys is the best. For cute gayboys Winnerboys is the winner. IMHO ofc.

Oliver2
March 7th, 2019, 16:47
Is Dreamboys attracting punters now?

aussie_
March 7th, 2019, 18:52
Cupidol has twinky types plus other types in Boyztown. Also Kawaii Bar in Boyztown.

Poshglasgow, Boyztown and Sunee are just 10+ minutes from Jomtien so not an impediment!

Kawaii Boys was closed last night.

About 10 guys on the podium at Toy Boys.

Boyztown very quiet.

goji
March 8th, 2019, 04:04
Toy Boys is still open & is doing a good trade.

I went into Cupidol about 10 days ago and the only available seat was facing the end of the stage, which is a poor viewing position. Plenty of customers there.

Kawaii Boys has about 4~5 boys, out of which 2 looked like very good candidates for an off.

I visited Dreamboys in December and there was nothing of interest.

Also visited X-Boys about 10 days ago. About 20 boys, more the larger muscular type, not twinks. 250 baht for a beer, which is pricey for Pattaya.

All of this a 10 baht ride from Jomtien. Support them before the bloody phone apps kill all this off.

Daveuk
March 8th, 2019, 21:16
Poshglasgow’s question whether Toy Boys has twinks doesn’t seem to be answered

Goji - how did you find the boys in Cupidol during your December visit ? I like twinks but did not see any offable boys, but maybe I had had too many gin and tonics clouding my judgement.

goji
March 8th, 2019, 21:57
Toy Boys has twinks among their range of boys. Has had twinks for the 12 years or so I have been visiting.

I didn't see any outstanding twinks in Cupidol when I was there in December.
There were a few "possibles" still in the twink category sat with customers and if it was the only bar in town, I could have easily compromised standards to pick one off the stage.
The place was packed out, so who knows what fine specimens had been offed before I got there.

Daveuk
March 9th, 2019, 11:40
Goji
You allude to the tricky decision which sometimes has to be made particularly in high season. You visit a Gogo or host bar around 9 or 10 and see a hot boy who you would like to off. However the night is young and you would like to visit other bars perhaps to chat to friends. Dragging a bored non-English speaking boy around with you is not ideal, but you know if you return,later he will be gone.

Chuai-Duai
March 9th, 2019, 17:02
I didn't see any outstanding twinks in Cupidol when I was there in December.
There were a few "possibles" still in the twink category sat with customers and if it was the only bar in town, I could have easily compromised standards to pick one off the stage.
The place was packed out, so who knows what fine specimens had been offed before I got there.

I offed a very cute twink from Cupidol at Christmas. He mainly communicated by talking into an app on his mobile and then showing me an English translation on the screen. When we were in a room he showed me a screen that said:

"I am sorry you can penetrate me."

I wasn't sure if that was an invitation or a refusal.

gerefan2
March 10th, 2019, 00:45
Goji
, but you know if you return,later he will be gone.

He who hesitates is lost

Impulse
March 10th, 2019, 06:43
Toy Boys has the best quality twinks around. I was not impressed with Cupidol at all. In fact that go go could be in Sunnee, it would fit right in.
The next best for twinks is Dream Boys. They change numbers frequently, as number 8 who imho was the best ass I’ve seen in years, suddenly changed to another guy tonight. I think I’ll go back tonight but maybe get there earlier.

Kauai boys was closed and I rarely go to boys, boys, boys as I’m into skinny twinks.

Manforallseasons
March 10th, 2019, 07:51
Toy Boys has the best quality twinks around. I was not impressed with Cupidol at all. In fact that go go could be in Sunnee, it would fit right in.
The next best for twinks is Dream Boys. They change numbers frequently, as number 8 who imho was the best ass I’ve seen in years, suddenly changed to another guy tonight. I think I’ll go back tonight but maybe get there earlier.

Kauai boys was closed and I rarely go to boys, boys, boys as I’m into skinny twinks.

I would think that Winner in Sunee is right up your alley or visa versa.

a447
March 10th, 2019, 08:27

Visa versa, apparently!

frequent
March 10th, 2019, 08:36
Visa versa, apparently!When can we expect more tales of your triumphs at Golden Cock?

Daveuk
March 10th, 2019, 12:40
Rocket’s post confirms mine of 6 March that Cupidol is no longer the best Gogo for twinks and that title should be given either to Winner in Sunee or to Toy Boys. When I visited Cupidol in December the annoying mamasan sat next to me and when I said chekbin after only one drink and having not called a boy down, she asked why you go now I told her about my preference for cute boys. I can’t remember any reply.
Two years ago I had one of my best trips staying at the Ambiance and offing twinks from Cupidol. One cute 19 year old I kept for four days and even bought him a nice present of a gold ear ring when I left. Unfortunately when I returned some months later he was no longer there and I couldn’t get an answer as to where he was. Perhaps back in Isaan or in Bkk or maybe he found a daddy.
Nothing stays the same in Oattaya for long.

Impulse
March 10th, 2019, 17:36
Yeah, I like Winner bar. But when I meander in At 1100 or so there are few boys there. I’ve seen most of them, Jim being my favorite but only offed him one time. I think he is offed the most as I see him walk by the bar I hang out in almost every night with someone.

I try to avoid that bar if Ton is working, as he is very obnoxious and we had a bad confrontation there last year.

Manforallseasons
March 10th, 2019, 17:57
Yeah, I like Winner bar. I try to avoid that bar if Ton is working, as he is very obnoxious and we had a bad confrontation there last year.

I avoid Winner as gay twinks are a real turn off to me as well as being high on the drama queen scale however, I do believe some farang thrieve on such drama.

Wolzek
March 10th, 2019, 21:13
Yeah, I like Winner bar. But when I meander in At 1100 or so there are few boys there. I’ve seen most of them, Jim being my favorite but only offed him one time. I think he is offed the most as I see him walk by the bar I hang out in almost every night with someone.

I try to avoid that bar if Ton is working, as he is very obnoxious and we had a bad confrontation there last year.

Yes unfortunately the bar "dies" early most evenings and the boys sit outside chatting and smoking and eating. Usually dont bother rushing inside if a customer comes. Best time to visit is 21.

Jim is very popular and for good reasons! Great service and pleasant company.
The "bar star" however, the one who gets offed most, according to several boys I have asked, is Film.

I'm surprised you are bothered by Ton. I find him polite.

Impulse
March 10th, 2019, 21:27
Film has a great personality and is always laughing and seems to be enjoying himself. He used to work in Bangkok as a go go boy. Nice to hear that many will off an older guy.

Ton is polite most of the time. Just don’t piss him off. I told him one night when he assumed he could sit with me that I wanted to be with just the guy I was already with. He started swearing and jumping around causing a huge scene. Calling me ugly. All in Thai. I understood what he said because the boy I was with called me handsome,ha ha.

dab69
March 14th, 2019, 16:17
He who hesitates is lost
Early bird gets the worm...

Captain Swing
March 15th, 2019, 00:00
Early bird gets the worm...

The second mouse gets the cheese.

colmx
March 15th, 2019, 03:21
Film has a great personality and is always laughing and seems to be enjoying himself. He used to work in Bangkok as a go go boy. Nice to hear that many will off an older guy..
Wow, I remember a guy called Film from Lucky 777 years ago, he was studying to be an Electronic Engineer as far as I remember, I offed him a few times
I saw a guy that looked just like him in Winner boys in January and just presumed that he was a lookalike. Given the name and the bar, I guess that it actually is him!