PDA

View Full Version : Sansuk Sauna

Daveuk
March 4th, 2019, 15:09
I’m starting to browse the web thinking about another trip to Pattaya in April.
One site I hit on was the Sansuk, where I used to visit regularly and on two occasions I stayed in the guest house.
However during last year I didn’t go there. I’m wondering if any members have had recent experience of the place ?. It’s Pattaya’s only gay Sauna as far as I know, which is surprising in view of the large number of gay expats and tourists. I guess the owner is still Punja who once gave me a tour and chatted about his life.
I used to find it very pleasant to sit by the pool in the early evening sometimes alone and sometimes with my boyfriend du jour. Food in the restaurant was usually pretty good.
A downside whilst I was staying at the Ambiance was the difficulty of stopping a baht bus to make the return.
The Jomtien Complex however was within walking distance.

gerefan2
March 4th, 2019, 22:15
I usually visit Sansuk a few times a week while I'm in Pattaya.
Last time I was there (November to February) I only went in twice. It was usually empty except for Christmas/New Year.
What I tended to do was drive there on my bike and count the number of bikes parked outside. Few bikes and I didnt bother going in.

Yes Punya is still there. Very much a "cling on" I'm afraid and walks around the Sauna looking at older guys most of the time.

Most off putting when he goes around the darker areas, a bit like a Headmaster...

Moses
March 5th, 2019, 01:53
A downside whilst I was staying at the Ambiance was the difficulty of stopping a baht bus to make the return.

It isn't that "downside" as you may think. Check for "bugs scandal in Sansuk" at GT...

dab69
March 5th, 2019, 21:34
Not a sauna person anymore but having chatted with Punya at his previous guesthouse I am sure the issue has been resolved
way sooner than this year and some months later...