PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ending Arrests

NitNoi
February 23rd, 2019, 08:02
Has the world gone crazy - or am I out of step with 21st century morals? This from AP this morning:

"JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, faces charges of soliciting a prostitute after he was twice videotaped in a sex act at a shopping-center massage parlor in Florida, police said Friday.

The 77-year-old Kraft denied any wrongdoing. The case comes amid a crackdown on sex trafficking from Palm Beach to Orlando in which police planted cameras in massage parlors."

frequent
February 23rd, 2019, 10:34
Has the world gone crazy - or am I out of step with 21st century morals? This from AP this morning:

"JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots, faces charges of soliciting a prostitute after he was twice videotaped in a sex act at a shopping-center massage parlor in Florida, police said Friday.

The 77-year-old Kraft denied any wrongdoing. The case comes amid a crackdown on sex trafficking from Palm Beach to Orlando in which police planted cameras in massage parlors." You're out of step with public morality in the USA. Despite electing the Pussy Grabber to be President there's a thread of Puritanism in us that comes straight from the Pilgrim Fathers (I say "us" to keep gerefan2 happy). Other examples include #MeToo

Dalewood
March 7th, 2019, 07:37
To add to this tale: there is some question as to whether the ladies were willing participants in the operation. That would be far more important than the transaction itself.

Nirish guy
March 7th, 2019, 16:19
Lets face it I'm guessing that there aren't actually there too many ladies out there who are actually "willing participants" to tossing off a 77 year old - even if there's money involved or not or if it's even their own husband !

The things a woman has to do to be SURE that the 6 bedroom house and the 3 cars ARE all left to you in his will these days eh.......bless em.....