PDA

View Full Version : Super Town Breakfast

Ivory
February 22nd, 2019, 17:39
Gentlemen, where do you prefer to have breakfast at the Jomtien complex or nearby? Since the russian cafe "Your Friend" closed, I am in some confusion...

Moses
February 22nd, 2019, 20:46
Gentlemen, where do you prefer to have breakfast at the Jomtien complex or nearby? Since the russian cafe "Your Friend" closed, I am in some confusion...

Tui's - they have pancakes to die for, "very eatable" omelet, spicy Thai soup for these who has hangover and not the best but acceptable coffee. You can skip coffee and drink it on the corner at formerly "Van Holland".

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 21:40

I'm not exactly sure of the specific location of venues as I'm not that familiar with Pattaya but if you search for posts by travelerjim and arsenal, you'll find plenty of restaurants in Pattaya reviewed by them, including places to have breakfast.

Halfhansum
February 23rd, 2019, 02:28
Just out of interest, what do Russians like to have for Breakfast ?

jvt22222
February 23rd, 2019, 05:58
Very good breakfast at both the BIG KAHUNA .... https://www.facebook.com/Big-Kahuna-555046871505761/ and CONTINENTAL BAKERY .... both are across THAPPRAYA ROAD about half way to the stop light at the TEPPRASIT intersection.

mahjongguy
February 23rd, 2019, 15:54

Crimeans.

Ivory
February 23rd, 2019, 18:34

Caviar and vodka, of course! ;)

Ivory
February 23rd, 2019, 18:41
Tui's - they have pancakes to die for, "very eatable" omelet, spicy Thai soup for these who has hangover and not the best but acceptable coffee. You can skip coffee and drink it on the corner at formerly "Van Holland".

Very good breakfast at both the BIG KAHUNA .... https://www.facebook.com/Big-Kahuna-555046871505761/ and CONTINENTAL BAKERY .... both are across THAPPRAYA ROAD about half way to the stop light at the TEPPRASIT intersection.

Thanks! )