PDA

View Full Version : No polution in Pattaya today

gerefan2
February 19th, 2019, 20:08
No booze in Thailand today so a great few miles walking along Dongtan Beach at sunset.

Beautiful clear warm day with a superb cooling Sea Breeze.

Not looking forward to returning to the UK winter next week after 3 months of this.

Wolzek
February 20th, 2019, 04:36
No booze, however A-bomb, X-boys and Powerboys were open for some strange reason.

francois
February 20th, 2019, 11:17
Maybe not so strange since many farang only drink water?

gerefan2
February 20th, 2019, 16:44
Maybe not so strange since many farang only drink water?

A good opportunity to use the well worn expression....”Only animals drink water”

gerefan2
February 20th, 2019, 16:53
Another beautiful evening. You can see the vertical cliff of Buddha mountain, on the way to Sattahip. That has to be 25 km away.

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 22:02
A good opportunity to use the well worn expression....”Only animals drink water”

In other words francois wasn't wrong.

Nice pics, gerefan2. I thought you lived in Thailand for six months a year?

gerefan2
February 22nd, 2019, 22:24
I thought you lived in Thailand for six months a year?

No, I usually stay 90 days in the Europen winter and 30 days mid UK summmer.

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 22:47
I see. Out of curiosity, why not avoid winter altogether and stay six months? Does it have to do with your house?

gerefan2
February 22nd, 2019, 22:56
I have a part time job. They are happy for me to disappear for 3 months as the work is very seasonal.

Added to which my liver needs a good service after 3 months!

sglad
February 22nd, 2019, 23:01
I have a part time job. They are happy for me to disappear for 3 months as the work is very seasonal.

Added to which my liver needs a good service after 3 months!

I guess even body parts can't avoid the pull of globalisation; liver serviced in the UK, cock serviced in Thailand, brain serviced in...?

latintopxxx
February 23rd, 2019, 02:07
why do u assume cock...could be butt...or maybe he enjoys the cuisine and architecture and culture...and climate...

sglad
February 23rd, 2019, 23:39
why do u assume cock...could be butt...or maybe he enjoys the cuisine and architecture and culture...and climate...

You forgot temples and tambun; the main reason why so many elderly gay white men go to Thailand is to visit temples and make merit.

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2019, 02:47
...plse this is not the middle ages...no religion...

frequent
February 24th, 2019, 04:43
...plse this is not the middle ages...no religion...Irony - a skill sglad has learned since arriving in Thailand in the mid-eighties - seems completely lost on you