PDA

View Full Version : Goodboys moved

gerefan2
February 14th, 2019, 13:19
Last night saw Goodboys bar being gutted and a new venue opened across the street next to the old Sky bar

francois
February 14th, 2019, 17:20
Good to read that! I walked by Good Boys about 2 nights ago and it was closed.
I thought that was another nail in the coffin but not so.

gerefan2
February 14th, 2019, 22:27
Well Francis funny you should say that because tonight at about 2345 both places were locked up!

So now I'm not sure.

Wolzek
February 15th, 2019, 03:41
Well Francis funny you should say that because tonight at about 2345 both places were locked up!

So now I'm not sure.

I went passed about 21:00 and then both places were open but it looked like they were demolishing the old place and taking things down/away so it wasnt open for business.
The new bar is very tiny so I guess they are about to abandon their famous "business model" and just become a regular beerbar... (?)

Impulse
February 15th, 2019, 04:52
The new bar has an upstairs where you can get private. There’s a small room and in the larger room there’s a jacuzzi and two showers, with nice lighting. They told me they would have shower shows if wanted. It might be the first time some of them took a shower so maybe an exotic moment.

I saw two of the workers going to work there tonight, and around 9 pm they were all walking away from the bar. Don’t know why.

sglad
February 15th, 2019, 22:36
They told me they would have shower shows if wanted. It might be the first time some of them took a shower so maybe an exotic moment.

:D:D:D

francois
February 16th, 2019, 10:35
Maybe you can rent a shower-boy to assist oneself?

Wolzek
February 21st, 2019, 19:13
Yesterday they were open at the new location

francois
February 21st, 2019, 22:37
From curiosity, I walked by the new "Good Boys" which now has another name. Something like Dragon with a number following it. The lower level was empty but I was informed that once could go to upper floor.

dinagam
February 22nd, 2019, 18:21
Once?
That's Spanish for eleven.
The upstairs must be quite spacious to accommodate eleven.

francois
February 23rd, 2019, 00:18
Once?
That's Spanish for eleven.
The upstairs must be quite spacious to accommodate eleven.

Once was a misspelling of one.

I did visit the upstairs tonight and it can accommodate 11 persons.
However, unlike Good Boys, the environment is quite the opposite, very sterile. Just benches lining the room; quite bright; very loud music. There is a jacuzzi with one chubby lad splashing and washing. Other lads were available to sit with the customers if desired. Drinks were 160 Baht. There was another room which I did not enter as it appeared to be reserved by a customer(s).

Brad the Impala
February 23rd, 2019, 02:41
From curiosity, I walked by the new "Good Boys" which now has another name. Something like Dragon with a number following it.

69?

francois
February 23rd, 2019, 09:20
No not 69. 555 I recall it was a 3 digit number, something like 389??

aussie_
February 23rd, 2019, 20:40
No not 69. 555 I recall it was a 3 digit number, something like 389??
789 Dragon Bar

arsenal
February 23rd, 2019, 23:30
Due to its very small size and bright lighting I found it rather depressing and will not venture upstairs again.

My off from there this evening was lovely. Quite delicious.

sglad
February 23rd, 2019, 23:42
My off from there this evening was lovely. Quite delicious.

More delicious than the seafood at Preecha?

arsenal
February 24th, 2019, 00:18
Same same but different.

Wolzek
February 25th, 2019, 17:01
The boys at this bar unfortunately has totally missed Thailands new antismoking law. When 4 boys lighted up cigarettes at the same time I had to quickly drink up and flee the pollution.

dinagam
February 25th, 2019, 17:46
Isn't there a smoking room upstairs?

Wolzek
February 25th, 2019, 18:55
Isn't there a smoking room upstairs?

You mean the room upstairs with the jacuzzi is a "smoking room"? Then yes. That is where I was.

dinagam
February 25th, 2019, 19:02
What I meant was a private smoking room for customers who have the sudden urge to smoke a lad or two.

Wolzek
March 11th, 2019, 19:11
Looks very deserted. A few boys who dont pay much attention. Reminds more and more of the old Goodboys.

Manforallseasons
March 11th, 2019, 19:47
Myself and a friend walked by it last week, it looked like a opening party pig roasting and the boys were sitting with what appeared to be their girlfriends. A friend went a few days ago he said drinks at ground level were 130 and upstairs some boys were sitting around and if you choose to drink with them drinks were 160.

dinagam
March 27th, 2019, 12:17
The new bar Dragon 789 is directly opposite the now defunct Good Boys, with bright and cheerful neon lights, totally open frontage with a proper sofa for the unoccupied lads to wait for potential customers, and no longer leaning or sitting on the bikes parked in the street. The bartender cum manager Noy is a veteran of Good Boys, sweet Mr Noy. One is greeted with scrutinising and withdrawn pairs of eyes. But gentle Noy will put you quickly at ease. Most of the boys will be upstairs where the only aircond is. You can stay and enjoy your drinks downstairs or amble a few flights to stairs to enter a longish room with padded benches lining two sides and a jacuzzi (rather a tub) against a wall on the right as you enter. There's an open shower against the wall separating the main room from the private room. The lighting is psychedelic disco strobe-like, and the funky music ten decibels too loud causing the lads to out shout one another. And there's the constant billowing as every one of the ruffians is a cigarette addict. Nevertheless the lads are attentive and the quickest way to stop them from smoking is to head in to the private room and start your own smoking session.
In the private room which can be locked from inside is another open shower (it's better to bring your own shampoo and towels). Furnished with two comfortable sofas against opposite walls, there is almost complete privacy, if only the wall separating it from the main room had been built all the way to the ceiling. The lads have no qualms about exposing themselves and the stiff ones in their own hands or in the hands of a customer.
Drinks for customers and boys at 160baht each, tips for boys at 400baht.
During my one hour tour of duty there were four eager and satisfied customers. If you are the speedy González type, you need to seat yourself closest to the private room so that you can turn in sharpish as soon as the previous occupants walk out. The boys do their own janitorial duties. But washroom downstairs with two sitting toilets and a sink with a bar of soap and toilet roll was adequate.
Encouraged by the gentle plodding of a447 to give Good Boys a try, I'm glad to have given it a try (twice to be exact). The spirit of Good Boys bar has reincarnated into Dragon 789. The boys are as they say come and go, some unpolished ruffians now going up and down the staircase with their niche customers.
The owner is probably a Japanese citizen going by the Facebook name.

Manforallseasons
March 27th, 2019, 19:10
It is only good for cock suckers not for those that prefer to be sucked much the same as the former Good Boys so clearly for a select group, somewhat limiting me thinks.

gerefan2
March 27th, 2019, 22:04
So you have to go upstairs to see whats on offer, nothing much visible from the street?
That is going to put off an awful lot of customers, including me.

francois
March 27th, 2019, 23:32
So you have to go upstairs to see whats on offer, nothing much visible from the street?

Much the same as the old Good Boys, you had to enter into the back room to enjoy the action, if any. Now you must climb some stairs to enjoy the action, if any.

dinagam
March 27th, 2019, 23:54
Climbing stairs is good for the muscles and joints and blood circulation to the groin.
An elderly falang took it all in stride with a new lad in tow entering the private room every fifteen minutes. I did not observe any breach of his steady pace.
Here's a picture of the boys on opening night earlier this month. Sorry couldn't upload file,.

frequent
March 28th, 2019, 02:56
... you had to enter into the back room to enjoy the action.You're a rear entrance man francois? Is the "back room" a euphemism for "back passage"?

francois
March 28th, 2019, 16:56
You're a rear entrance man francois? Is the "back room" a euphemism for "back passage"?

Back room means exactly what I meant it to mean, nothing more and nothing less.:devilsh:

lonelywombat
March 28th, 2019, 17:44
You're a rear entrance man francois? Is the "back room" a euphemism for "back passage"?

Cheap shots from a man who has never been to Thailand and relies on others posts, to background his comments

Halfhansum
March 31st, 2019, 03:06
Such a shame that Sky Bar next door has gone ..would have brightened up the Soi ..

Manforallseasons
March 31st, 2019, 15:13
Such a shame that Sky Bar next door has gone ..would have brightened up the Soi ..

You can’t be surprised it closed, never saw more than 4 people there.

Oliver2
March 31st, 2019, 15:56
At the risk of being repetitive, I have to observe that the Sunee area as a whole lost some of its vitality when the shisha bars were closed. Sometimes I take a late night walk from Boyztown and have a wander around; now my approach is in darkness. The absence of the bright lights lends an air of decay. And I liked the smell of the pipes. It reminded me of exciting times with my comrades in Al Quds.

As far as Sunee itself is concerned, the Krazy Dragon sign was a welcoming sight when I reached Soi VC. Now, all I see is gloom.

francois
March 31st, 2019, 19:05
For the past two nights Dragon 789 aka Goodboys has been closed. Have no idea why.

Manforallseasons
March 31st, 2019, 22:27
For the past two nights Dragon 789 aka Goodboys has been closed. Have no idea why.

Open tonight, 4 boys sitting outside wanting you to go upstairs and pay them to J/O.

Halfhansum
April 1st, 2019, 04:21
Have never really got the concept ..
Wouldn't it be a better business model to give them 300 Bht. to jerk you off ?

Wolzek
April 1st, 2019, 07:03
The first few days after they had open they had more than 10 boys and put up a little show in the jacuzzi. I thought it was great fun. But that quickly stopped. I guess the poor lads thought it was just too tiresome work to have a bath with farangs looking at you.

Now this bar is just like Goodboys concept. Except they ask for 500 instead of 300 as they did in Goodboys. I dont know what they need the jacuzzi for anymore.

frequent
April 1st, 2019, 07:32
The first few days after they had open they had more than 10 boys and put up a little show in the jacuzzi. I thought it was great fun. But that quickly stopped. I guess the poor lads thought it was just too tiresome work to have a bath with farangs looking at you.

Now this bar is just like Goodboys concept. Except they ask for 500 instead of 300 as they did in Goodboys. I dont know what they need the jacuzzi for anymore.I’d have thought the management would have realised there are customers who would pay to bathe in a jacuzzi where the water included the cum of multiple bar boys. It strikes me as the sort of thing our Pattayaphiles would particularly enjoy

dinagam
April 1st, 2019, 10:08
When I arrived the jacuzzi was empty, and there was only cold water from the tap, and was taking ages to fill up. But the sight of lean lads clambering in and out of the tub was most satisfying.
The presence of a shower in the private room makes it convenient for customers to wash up before and after the acts that could transpire between two consenting adults after agreeing to the type of action and the recompense.