PDA

View Full Version : Christian's Blog

frequent
February 11th, 2019, 13:14
There's a new post on Christian's blog, all about a trip to Hua Hin (no tea-and-cucumber-sandwiches with Smiles, apparently - he must be missing those now Ma and Pa Kettle are no longer around) and a Yes? No? Maybe? money boy. While not giving the ending away (but it wasn't really a happy one) I'd suggest to christian that his writing needs livening up. It was a struggle to work my way through. As a model of sexual encounters writing that encourages the reader to want more, might I suggest this recent article in New York magazine - https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/sex-diary-the-woman-who-wants-group-sex-for-her-birthday.html

arsenal
February 11th, 2019, 13:27
So needy.

christianpfc
March 2nd, 2019, 20:11
I wish I could plan my sexual encounters that well ahead (as in the article), or would it get boring?

What I write in my blog is what I experience, and most of it is unfortunately long chat, a lot of confusion (space/time/money/sex and love), long wait and mediocre outcome.

goji
March 3rd, 2019, 22:23
In an ideal world, Frequent would put all his words of wisdom on a blog rather than a shared forum. The world would be a better place.

kjun12
March 4th, 2019, 12:26
In an ideal world, Frequent would put all his words of wisdom on a blog rather than a shared forum. The world would be a better place.

You are so correct. Same for arsenal.

francois
March 4th, 2019, 16:30

How true, we would not have to struggle to work our way through his posts. :mocking_mini:

francois
March 4th, 2019, 16:35
What I write in my blog is what I experience, and most of it is unfortunately long chat, a lot of confusion (space/time/money/sex and love), long wait and mediocre outcome.

Just tell it like it is, Christian and ignore those who cannot offer anything worthwhile other than empty words. :heart:

Smiles
March 4th, 2019, 21:44
You are so correct. Same for arsenal.
Ah yes, 'words of wisdom': a characteristic which you have not managered -- either by pen, or brain -- to exhibit in the last 15 years of participation on this board, as well as others, I'm sure..